Char Plans

Everything else goes here. Just be respectful, of course, but RP rules don't apply.
K
Posts in topic: 1
Guild:

Char Plans

Post by K » Fri Aug 12, 2011 9:21 pm

Some chars are played entirely by ear. Others have some planning ahead, such as, 'My char, [name] will get this weapon/learn how to wield this weapon type/learn this ability.' Others have multiple instances of that, while others still have their entire stories or quite nearly that already pre-planned. I don't advise planning that much ahead because a lot of things can happen that would make you change your mind, and, if you lock yourself into something, you- . . . Well, you end up like Bill was, often trying to force your way without consideration to others and preventing yourself from doing cool stuff because you didn't originally plan for it. As long as you don't plan EVERYTHING ahead and you keep your mind open, there is no other level of planning ahead that's any better than any other level. That's all a matter of preference.

Anywho, I just thought that people may want to talk about their plans just for fun. Maybe we could give each other suggestions, perhaps including pictures from the Char Adoption Center, like so:
@Fenrir: [Chars: 3, 10 and Chars: 4, 11] look like characters that you'd make.
@Komo: [Chars: 5, 4] looks like it could relate to your upcoming goblin char. Do you think that it would be a fight, a form, an attack, or some combination? Maybe just the horns could be used for some sort of "Rune Horn" ability or equipment.

Try to use a format like that ([forum name: post number, picture number]) or something else that can be easily read if you give suggestions of pics, all right?

Of course, this is in the spam section because it's just for fun and collaborating; there's no obligation. On with the show, ay?

Noah Ivaldi
Posts in topic: 2
Money: $410
Abilities: viewtopic.php?f=16&t=51
Inventory: viewtopic.php?f=17&t=53
Allies: viewtopic.php?f=18&t=696
Guild:

Post by Noah Ivaldi » Fri Aug 12, 2011 9:45 pm

Noah: He'll mainly learn support abilities and new summons to make him the ultimate summoner. This will include the "Blood Pact" summons from FFXI and some materia-based summons from FFVII. He'll expand on his necromancy quite a bit, but he'll never really be the top necromancer. Terramancy is great, but there isn't a whole lot of room for improvement, when it comes to a bunch of new tricks. Still, he'll get some, and he'll get plenty of support abilities and equipment to bolster it. Lore will develop into a more full skillset, but will never be especially helpful. Arcanism will add more spells to availability (from what I've already shown; many of the shown spells in the list aren't yet available) with Levels, like I said, but will mainly go unchanged. He'll expand on alchemy quite a bit, so he'll mainly be a summoner-alchemist-necromancer, but summons will always be his forte`. Throw in some psychic developments to put his breathtaking MS to good use. Most of his inventory developments will be on the subject of armor, with a couple new weapons on the side.

Leilani: Not much expansion in the ability sector, here. Mostly, her developments will be building new allies, making her armor/weapon system better, and building new weaps/armors. She and Noah will run the shop to awesomeness, and other than that, they'll both be about training, helping, and getting stuff.

Learpabru: She'll need some more weapons and some actual armor. Her abilities will develop in all aspects of aesthetics, mainly painting (with slimes) and sewing. I have some great ideas for sewing-based abilities... She'll be a great songstress, and her singing abilities will actually surpass her dancing abilities (by quite a bit; I don't intend to expand on her dancing abilities much). Most of her gameplay will revolve around such self-improvement and socializing.

Dycedarg: Toy store! Dycedarg! Ahem. If you get that, you get a cookie. Anyway, he's mainly here to be a dickmonger and try to take everyone over, but he'll be too fickle to go after any one group consistently. He'll pretty much struggle to do whatever he can until someone offs his dumb ass. Weapon expansion: Little to none. He may get one more weapon... maybe. He'll like his Runeblade too much, even after it becomes undeniable that it's fucking him over. Ability expansion: Pretty much none. He may imprrove on what he presently has, and if he lasts long enough, he may bust out some Spellblade shit by unlocking the magical proficiency that Arcane Blade locks away, but even those won't be too terrible.
Deadly Intensity
phpBB [media]

A Summoner's Harmony
phpBB [media]

Fantastic Ragnarok
phpBB [media]

Riot's Relinquishment
phpBB [media]

Dahxnil
Lv1
Money: $0
Abilities: viewtopic.php?f=16&t=517
Inventory: viewtopic.php?f=17&t=516
Guild:

Post by Dahxnil » Fri Aug 12, 2011 10:15 pm

Jules: Much time will be spent on stocking up on funds and disposables so that she can consistently be a badass. Crystallization will get more efficient, and she'll have to get tougher in case her psuedo-defenses aren't enough. That means more crystal armor! :3 She'll mainly be about getting others to help her so that she can win stuff without spending much, since her abilities make her a great team player. Oh, and she'll try to smash Dahxnil.

Dahxnil: Not much, here. He'll need some other things that return to him for him to throw, and he'll need some disposables to throw, too... His sword will become pretty amazing, so it'll be a great drop for whoever kills him. He'll get some specialized armors to become pretty tough, and he'll be running around to brutalize people (especially Jules) because he's an asshole. I didn't plan for him much because I'm hoping that someone will adopt him from me; he's up for adoption by anyone who wants the bastard!

Both: They'll get some support abilities with Level-ups, many of which will be in accordance with FFCC: Ring of Fates.

Edit: OH, RIGHT! Dahxnil will get some Game and Watch abilities, particularly those that help with his throws! It'll go well with the first song in his signature. :3
phpBB [media]

phpBB [media]

Marcelle
Lv1
Guild:

Post by Marcelle » Sat Aug 13, 2011 12:58 am

Second post with Noah last section with Dycedarg stating: "Toy store!" Belongs to the Dr. Tran toy store video :P
You should be thankful that when I devour your body, it will be in a place where all things must go so don't worry your friends will be joining you as well!!!

I Cant Let You Go!
phpBB [media]

Queen of the Dark Lord
phpBB [media]

Dycedarg
Lv1
Abilities: viewtopic.php?f=16&t=314
Inventory: viewtopic.php?f=17&t=313
Guild:

Post by Dycedarg » Sat Aug 13, 2011 1:08 am

Yes, and "Dycedarg" said in a similar way sounds very much like "Toy store!" You get a cookie. =3
"I am the Almagest, and I am the Divine Conqueror! Only I am fit to rule!"

Why I Do Things

Rising to Vainglory

Dahxnil
Lv1
Money: $0
Abilities: viewtopic.php?f=16&t=517
Inventory: viewtopic.php?f=17&t=516
Guild:

Post by Dahxnil » Wed Aug 17, 2011 10:04 pm

Dahxnil's Sky Scraper will undergo several upgrades, eventually becoming the Black Sky. Picture edit by me. ^^
phpBB [media]

phpBB [media]

Noah Ivaldi
Money: $410
Abilities: viewtopic.php?f=16&t=51
Inventory: viewtopic.php?f=17&t=53
Allies: viewtopic.php?f=18&t=696
Guild:

Post by Noah Ivaldi » Wed Aug 17, 2011 10:05 pm

Oh, right; Noah will get some tomes and learn Tome Magic, which is essentially magic from FE. Iron for the win!
Deadly Intensity
phpBB [media]

A Summoner's Harmony
phpBB [media]

Fantastic Ragnarok
phpBB [media]

Riot's Relinquishment
phpBB [media]

Return to “Spam”