Taylor's Spam

Everything else goes here. Just be respectful, of course, but RP rules don't apply.
Se Taisho
Posts in topic: 12
Guild:

Poke'Fun (Poke'mon funnies)

Post by Se Taisho » Fri Dec 31, 2010 7:06 pm

~I live to help others~

phpBB [media]

Se Taisho
Guild:

Post by Se Taisho » Fri Dec 31, 2010 7:08 pm

THIS ONE I CANT LEAVE OUT xD

~I live to help others~

phpBB [media]

Se Taisho
Guild:

Post by Se Taisho » Tue Apr 12, 2011 6:45 pm

As K finds out the hard way through Halo, And Super Mario Galaxy, I am a Complete ass when it comes to being a P2,

Example A: We run out on Halo and i get into a banshee purposlly destroying the other banshee as he gets it.

Example A2: I get the tank He gets Ghost, Proceeds to blow Ghost up with Tank

Example B: Super Mario Galaxy 2 Finaly galaxy in the game and I trip him purpsly move stuff in front of him such as "moving Eltricity rods i can stop then but soon as he jumps i stop them right in his path"

Example B2: Wasting all of his starbits on starship mario "Pew Pew Pew...."

~I live to help others~

phpBB [media]

Se Taisho
Guild:

Post by Se Taisho » Sat Apr 16, 2011 10:17 pm

when we play halo 3 I WILL BE MEAN D:< RAAAAGGGEEEE!!!!!
~I live to help others~

phpBB [media]

Se Taisho
Guild:

Post by Se Taisho » Sat Oct 29, 2011 1:13 am

The telephone pole was approaching fast. I was attempting to swerve out of its way when it struck my front end.
~Coming home, I drove into the wrong house and collided with a tree I don't have.
~The other car collided with mine without giving warning of its intention.
~I thought my window was down but found it was up when I put my hand through it. ~I collided with a stationary truck coming the other way.
~A truck backed through my windshield into my wife's face.
~A pedestrian hit me and went under my car. ~The guy was all over the road; I had to swerve a number of times before I hit him.
~I pulled away from the side of the road, glanced at my mother-in-law, and headed over the embankment. ~In an attempt to kill a fly, I drove into a telephone pole.
~I had been shopping for plants all day and was on my way home. As I reached an intersection, a hedge sprang up obsuring my vision. I did not see the other car.
~I had been driving for 40 years when I fell asleep at the wheel and had the accident.
~I was on the way to the doctor with rear end trouble when my universal joint gave way, causing me to have an accident.
~As I approached the intersection, a sign suddenly appeared in a place where no stop sign had ever appeared before. I was unable to avoid an accident.
~To avoid hitting the bumper of the car in front, I struck the pedestrian.
~My car was legally parked as it backed into the other vehicle. ~An invisible car came out of nowhere, struck my vehicle, and vanished.
~I told the police that I was not injured, but on removing my hat, I found that I had a fractured skull.
~I was sure the old fellow would never make it to the other side of the road when i struck him.
~The accident occurred when I was attempting to bring my out of a skid by steering it into a telephone pole. ~I turned the wheel to what I thought was enough and found myself in a different direction going the opposite way..." (the rest is on my full profile)
"...~I was backing my car out of the driveway in the usual manner when it was struck by the other car in the same place it had been struck several times before.
~I was taking my canary to the hospital. It got loose in the car and flew out the window. The next thing I saw was his rear-end and there was a crash. ~When I saw I could not avoid a collision, I stepped on the gas and crashed into the other car.
~The pedestrian had no idea which way to go, so I ran over him.
~The indirect cause of this accident was a little guy in a small car with a big mouth.
~No one was to blame for the accident, but it never would have happend if the other guy had been alert.
~I was unable to stop in time and my car crashed into the other vehicle. The driver and passenger then left immediately for a vacation with injury.
~The gentleman behind me struck me on the back side. He then went to rest in the bush with just his rear-end showing.
~I saw the slow-moving, sad-faced old gentleman as he bounced off the hood of my car. ~The accident happend when the right door of a car came around the corner without giving a signal. ~I was thrown from my car as it left the road. I was found later in a ditch by some stray cows."
~I live to help others~

phpBB [media]

K
Posts in topic: 2
Guild:

Post by K » Fri Dec 30, 2011 4:31 pm

Lmao, what the fuck is this? This is what happens when you bootleg from Vietnam. XD

Se Taisho
Guild:

Post by Se Taisho » Fri Jan 27, 2012 6:33 pm

~I live to help others~

phpBB [media]

Se Taisho
Guild:

Post by Se Taisho » Fri Jan 27, 2012 9:38 pm

On that note, here's a video of a Bloke owning 5 cops with his law knowledge! This is for you Caleb

~I live to help others~

phpBB [media]

Se Taisho
Guild:

Post by Se Taisho » Sun Jan 29, 2012 3:51 pm

In the serene environment that is the pool party, a young girl walks up to me.
Girl: "Do you play tennis?". She asked with a smile.
Me: "Why do you ask?". I reply with some confusion to why she brought up such a thing.
Girl: "Because your right arm is much more muscular than your left, so you must play tennis!"
With those very words came out, a wretched feeling overcame my gut, for I had to tell the truth.
Me:"Ya... I... Play... Tennis..."
~I live to help others~

phpBB [media]

Se Taisho
Guild:

Post by Se Taisho » Mon Jan 30, 2012 6:35 pm

~I live to help others~

phpBB [media]

Learpabru
Posts in topic: 1
Money: $340