ATTN: Noah Ivaldi

Everything else goes here. Just be respectful, of course, but RP rules don't apply.
JoloStuki
Posts in topic: 4
Guild:

ATTN: Noah Ivaldi

Post by JoloStuki » Tue May 29, 2012 5:01 pm

This is, of course, JoloStuki from GameFAQs.

I read your response to my post, and I wanted you to realize that I did not flame you or insult you in any way leading to my account (and subsequent IP ban).

I insulted the moderators. They seem to enjoy baiting people by letting blatant ToU violations stand, and when you try to contact moderators VIA the appropriate channels to understand the rules, they assume malice in your intentions and delete topics and posts such as, "seriously, what would this fall under as a ToU violation?"

Anyway, I used two very vulgar words to describe the moderator who tried "lecturing me" VIA the appeal process of moderation deletion. Hence; banned. They must have put some kind of KoS on me, because as soon as I responded to your post, it was deleted as quickly as I could post it.

I probably should have let it go, because it was a 0 Karma Loss, but my father died on Wednesday, and I stupidly felt GameFAQs would be a good distraction on the day of his mass. Turns out I wasn't handling things as well as I thought.

Just wanted to let you know there's no hate/malice there, and I didn't mean to offend you.

K
Posts in topic: 6
Guild:

Post by K » Wed May 30, 2012 12:58 am

Oh, savvy. I thought that it was awfully odd. We're cool, bro. In fact, before the same asshole mods delete them, look at my last two posts here:
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/619315-final-fantasy-xiii-2/62834802

Fucking cocksuckers, they are. I've tolerated their shit more than long enough. I was dealing with them because I really wanted to help people, but, you know what? If the corruption is so fucking bad that I can't post a damned thing, it's no longer an uphill battle; it's just staring up while the people above you take a shit.
Resolute Myth
phpBB [media]

Grey Ultima
phpBB [media]

K
Guild:

Post by K » Wed May 30, 2012 1:07 am

Oh, and here's something that I posted on the board that was deleted immediately, of course:
I don't normally make new threads because I don't have much to ask about that isn't directly tied to another discussion. This warrants an exception.

In another thread, I posted this:

<i>@Chickity: The Fabula Nova Crysallis story revolves around a temporal theory that suggests that the fundamental law of causality is an illusion, yes. It's not the first FF story to do so; therre are time loop theories on basically all the FFs, and Crystal Chronicles basically spells it out for you, though it also spellls out the fact that the temporal theory that it operates on DOES accept causality.

I get the feeling that I'm talking to a brick wall, though, since you clearly paid no attention whatsoever. That, and you're a well-known troll. Not as infamous as Yuji, but still a well-known troll.

@Others: Either the mods are not getting my reports, or every single mod is ignoring me like a douchewarbler, which I find to be rather improbable. Mind filing those reports against Yuji for me? It's really easy: Just click "message detail" on one of his posts, click "trolling" or "flaming" (whichever applies more), optionally fill out a comment, and submit it.</i>

One of those trolls flagged MY message for trolling. As if! This was my appeal:

<i>Hold it, hold it. I wasn't trolling at all; Chickity and Yuji are the trolls, and the entire community knows it. There is some glitch that is keeping me from contacting mods. When I send a report, it's not getting through. When I dispute a moderation, it gets filed as an acceptance or I just get a message back that a mod disagrees with me, then I am not allowed to respond. This is messed up. Please don't just reply here; I won't be able to respond, and that's not fair. Can you please send me a PM? Seriously, I'm a well-respected member of this board, not a troll, and I'm trying to fight others' trolling, but I'm getting punished. PLEASE contact me via PM, or else through my website, Yahoo! Messenger, or whatever. This is just wrong.</i>

Here's the response:

<i>Sorry, but responding via PM is not standard practice for things like this. I'm going to quote your post here:

"@Others: Either the mods are not getting my reports, or every single mod is ignoring me like a douchewarbler, which I find to be rather improbable. Mind filing those reports against Yuji for me? It's really easy: Just click "message detail" on one of his posts, click "trolling" or "flaming" (whichever applies more), optionally fill out a comment, and submit it."

The insult towards the moderators is generally frowned upon, but it wasn't entirely that which got you in trouble. It was the part about asking other users to mark 'Yuji,' for whatever reason. If we don't moderate it, it's because either we haven't gotten to it, or we have determined it not to be a violation. Campaigning for someone to be mass marked is only going to cause problems.</i>

Of course, I'm magically disallowed from replying to this. Why? I don't friggin' know. This site is effing glitchy. So, the moderation is upheld, my reputation is further soiled unfairly, and **** just keeps getting worse.

Mods refuse to contact me elsewise. Why? I don't know.

He said that I insulted mods. HOW?! I said that I found it to be improbable that they're all ignoring me! If anything, that's giving the benefit of the doubt, not insulting!

The mods aren't just 'not getting to my stuff, yet;' when I file a report, nothing happens, even WEEKS later. Someone reports me for something that isn't even trolling, and I'm moderated within the minute.

I didn't "campaign for a mass mark" on Yuji. Yuji was actively flaming and trolling all over that thread (as at least seven others befoe me pointed out), and I asked people to excercize their capabilities to report it, since I am obviously not capable for some stupid reason. I even said to select whichever violation applies more. That's not going out and saying, "hai gaiz i dun liek dis dudee so u all shud deleet his posts;" that's an honest, legit call for people to get that crap out of the way.

What can I do, guys? The mods are clearly bent on refusing to hear my side of any story. They're taking preference of well-known trolls over me. They're out to get me. I wouldn't be surprised i only four people even see this before it's deleted. I may even get banned, and for what? Nothing! I have done nothing wrong!
I don't even know how to contact a good mod or an admin. As far as I've seen, they're all contact-proof; they're always anonymous (Why? So that you can't actually deal with a corrupt one, I guess. >_>) and unable to be contacted except via message reports.

Do y'all see why I didn't want to deal with GameFAQs? Do you see why I wanted to move the discussions to my website? This is ridiculous. Is there a solution at all?
Resolute Myth
phpBB [media]

Grey Ultima
phpBB [media]

JoloStuki
Guild:

Post by JoloStuki » Wed May 30, 2012 3:52 am

Yeah, that's GameFAQs for ya. I've been dealing with that shit since 1997. If the set-up and basic layout of the site weren't so helpful and centric to the FF community, I would have left it behind.

The moderators are constantly getting dumber and dumber. I legitimately asked them on the "ASK A MOD" board, why the hell hadn't a post in one of my topics which misquoted me as saying, "Mmmmmm, I love the taste of balls." been deleted in MONTHS, they deleted *that* because *it* was trolling.

Long story short, what I called them in the "appeal to moderator" comment was, "do your fucking job, cunt."

Bannination.

K
Guild:

Post by K » Wed May 30, 2012 2:48 pm

Ugh. Can't blame you, man. Corruption pisses me the fuck off. That's why I made this site; if I want something to get done correctly, you know what I gotta' do, eh?

By the way, I'm sorry to hear about your dad. I'm around if you want to talk about it, and you're in my prayers.
Resolute Myth
phpBB [media]

Grey Ultima
phpBB [media]

JoloStuki
Guild:

Post by JoloStuki » Wed May 30, 2012 2:55 pm

Hey, thanks so much, man. I really, really appreciate that. I'm not a religious person, but anytime somebody prays for me and my family, I value that a lot. Spirituality and faith of any kind are important, and I know pretty much everybody takes theirs seriously. :)

K
Guild:

Post by K » Wed May 30, 2012 6:15 pm

No problem, dude. I'm not a "religious" person, either; "religion" is defined as a man-made belief system. I don't do that shit; I have a real relationship with the only real God. Anyway, I get where you're coming from.

You're totally welcome and encouraged to stay here. I realize that you're a middle-aged man, but that doesn't stop you from enjoying video games that are socially labeled as "kids stuff," so it sure as fuck shouldn't stop you from getting into an entertainment form that is even defined by society as something that is amenable to all ages. We'd love to play on this site with you, bro.
Resolute Myth
phpBB [media]

Grey Ultima
phpBB [media]

JoloStuki
Guild:

Post by JoloStuki » Thu May 31, 2012 12:10 pm

I'll keep up with things here. I have a lurker account on GameFAQs. I'm going to make a new GFAQs account at a friends' house just so I can pipe up on the infusion topics.

I'll post here.

Also, I'm not *quite* middle-aged (lol, getting there, though), but yeah, I've never had a problem professing my love for digital entertainment.

Currently watching One Piece and playing FFXIII-2. Woot.

K
Guild:

Post by K » Thu May 31, 2012 12:28 pm

Nice. My IP refreshes all the time, so I can make a new account as much as I want. If you run out of options and need an account, I can register one for you under a username and password of your choice so that you can stay on.

Eh, thirties. Close enough. xD

Sweet. Have fun, bro. ^_^
Resolute Myth
phpBB [media]

Grey Ultima
phpBB [media]

Tiael
Posts in topic: 1
Guild:

Post by Tiael » Thu May 31, 2012 4:04 pm

Not sure if it's helpful, but you could try the SE forums now, probably be less douchebags there, and posting the info in say the XIII-2 boards would be helpful.

Not quite as savvy as the gamefaqs boards, but eh.

http://na.square-enix.com/go/forum/viewboard

K
Guild:

Post by K » Thu May 31, 2012 5:27 pm

If the SE boards are even less savvy than GameFAQs, fuck that. I am tired of dealing with shitty, corrupt sites.
Most of us are already here. This site is, as much as I hate to brag, fucking awesome. We don't have to deal with corrupt assholes; I'm the founding admin, here, so I can scrap the trolls and flamers while protecting the real contributors.
I noticed that the SE board only have eight threads, despite being the official site. I also noticed that Phophenomenon is already there. That's looking depressing on all sorts of levels.
There's no reason not to do all the disccussing here. There's just no reason.
Resolute Myth
phpBB [media]

Grey Ultima
phpBB [media]

Return to “Spam”