Participation at Last

As the main room of the city's mini-palace, this is a well-decorated, yet humble and inexpensive abode for the Grigori. The Grigori pays no rent to reside and operate within this room, which comes with a neat, oak desk with a notepad for others to leave notes for an absent Grigori. The fold-out cot in the wall is more comfortable than it looks, though still not a choice bed. From here, the guild's intercom system can be utilized.
Choh Lehko
Posts in topic: 9
Money: $297
Abilities: viewtopic.php?f=16&t=278
Inventory: viewtopic.php?f=17&t=279
Allies: viewtopic.php?f=18&t=280
Factions: Triumvirate
Guild:

Participation at Last

Post by Choh Lehko » Sat Sep 17, 2011 10:03 pm

((This is another one of those exceptions where it's acceptable to have speech that you didn't actually write out.))

)(Choh walks into the mini-palace and up into the foyer with Brock and Jesso. She had been reviewing her previous battle with them, explaining what was going through her mind as Hoxeus granted mental images. She walks up to the nearest desk on the right.)(

That was the end of it. Excuse me. I would like to join the guild, and also to compete for Grigori.

NPA
Posts in topic: 8
Guild:

Post by NPA » Sat Sep 17, 2011 10:32 pm

This is cool! Choh comes back harder than ever, and we're gonna' compete against her to lead the guild!

/Jesso just smiled in agreement. They were excited to see their friend again, and this looked like it would be a lot of fun.\
reya.jpg
reya.jpg (473.49 KiB) Viewed 9734 times
Heya, Choh! All right. If you don't win, you can talk to the new Grigori to join the guild after the competition. Will you be around for someone to come get you when it starts? No one's sure, but they say that it should be coming up within a few days or so.

Choh Lehko
Guild:

Post by Choh Lehko » Sat Sep 17, 2011 10:46 pm

Yeah, I'll wait. Is that all that there is to it?

NPA
Guild:

Post by NPA » Sat Sep 17, 2011 11:06 pm

Yeah! We already have your information, so we'll just jot your name down, make some introduction or other, and come get you when it starts!

/She was obviously happy to see Choh, too. Everyone in the city loved her.\

Awesome! Hey Reya, anyone say anything about Jesso or me entering?

Taklir said that she hoped that you'd do well! ^^ Other than that, nothing.

/Jesso and Brock turned to Taklir's desk and shouted across the room,\

Oh, thanks, Taklir! Likewise!

Thanks, Taklir! You, too!

/Taklir was busy talking to someone else, but smiled and waved back at them in acknowledgement.\

Choh Lehko
Guild:

Post by Choh Lehko » Sat Sep 17, 2011 11:32 pm

All right. That was easy. Is anyone available to teach me a new ability or two?

NPA
Guild:

Post by NPA » Sun Sep 18, 2011 4:27 pm

/Taklir was done talking with the person who had her attention at first. She would then walk over to Choh with an outstretched hand along with a greeting smile.\

"Welcome, and thanks for joining! Now, this may seem obvious, but you are here for a little bit of learning and practice, right?"

Actually, why don't Jesso and I go train against each other while you learn some new moves?

I like that idea.

/They waved at Choh and started leaving, which would immediately result in their absence unless Choh or someone else contested their choice.\

Choh Lehko
Guild:

Post by Choh Lehko » Sun Sep 18, 2011 8:39 pm

That was also easy. All right; I'll catch up with you two later. Do you know someone who could teach me a decent healing trick? My magic isn't so hot, and I only have one weak healing spell.

Terah
Posts in topic: 2
Abilities: viewtopic.php?f=16&t=446
Inventory: viewtopic.php?f=17&t=447
Allies: viewtopic.php?f=18&t=448
Guild:

Post by Terah » Mon Sep 26, 2011 7:42 am

Just then Terah walked into the Foyeh, she looked around from ahigh and spotted Choh there, she knew Choh wouldn't be pleased if she just came again. Terah instead walked to the first desk she saw and talked with the person there

"Excuse me, I'd like to learn stuff" she would say.
"The only thing I can see is a fight, and if it's a fight, then count me in. Let's do this

Let's Do This
phpBB [media]

NPA
Guild:

Post by NPA » Sun Oct 16, 2011 11:43 pm

/Taklir would put a finger on her lips and think for a second. She would remember that her healing skills aren't all that great as well and thought of one person whose were.\

"I can point you in the way of Vitae; Vitae has excellent healing capabilities and can teach you all the basics of how to heal yourself at a certain proficiency and how to heal a big group of people whenever the need arises!"

/A generic-looking, male monk answered Terah,\

Could you be more specific?

Choh Lehko
Guild:

Post by Choh Lehko » Mon Oct 17, 2011 12:24 am

Vitae? I don't think that I've heard that name, before. Pretty new around here?

)(Choh puts her left hand on her hip and leans to her right. Sacucasu could use more promising healers, though it at least isn't as deficient as Locco. Speaking of which, Choh wonders how the mobility guild is doing. Despite roaming the Hutaudvale fairly frequently, she didn't look into the comings and goings of Locco in her periodic visits. For all that she knows, they could have some good healers, too.)(
Solemn Berserker
phpBB [media]

Instinctual Mastery
phpBB [media]

Monstrous Legend
phpBB [media]

Flair of Flare!
phpBB [media]

Terah
Posts in topic: 2
Abilities: viewtopic.php?f=16&t=446
Inventory: viewtopic.php?f=17&t=447
Allies: viewtopic.php?f=18&t=448
Guild:

Post by Terah » Mon Oct 17, 2011 1:01 pm

' I would like to learn some new offensive melee techniques while we wait" she would say.

(Its so bright out I can barely read the cellphone screen)
"The only thing I can see is a fight, and if it's a fight, then count me in. Let's do this

Let's Do This
phpBB [media]

Loth
Posts in topic: 1
Guild:

Post by Loth » Mon Nov 28, 2011 1:26 am

n○n_A black comet spontaneously crashed through the roof of the palace at an impossible pace and smashed into Terah, the monk that she was talking to, and a passerby warrrior, killing them all immediately. They and all of their possessions were totally vaporized. Elsewhere, in secrecy, Loth considered the results of this little test . . ._n○n

NPA
Guild:

Post by NPA » Mon Feb 13, 2012 12:16 am

/Taklir looked with amazement at how 3 people were just obliterated in front of her eyes.\

"Oh, my . . . Oh, well; we'll have someone clean that up. Back to your question, yes, she is new, but is very adept in the art of healing. If you want, I can point you in her direction."

/As Taklir had said that, some other nearby fighters with nothing better to do started picking up the pieces and using various skills and techniques to "weld" the ceiling back together. They noticed that the floor hadn't been crashed through . . . Huh. Well, less work for them. That must've been an Archvillain attack, too, for it to be so powerful and without any warning. Mutters of "Well, that sucks," and the like were periodically heard.\

Choh Lehko
Guild:

Post by Choh Lehko » Mon Feb 13, 2012 12:30 am

)(Choh glances at the commotion, sighs, and turns back toward Taklir.)(

Sure. If you have something of hers, I can track her down, if just knocking on the right door doesn't cut it.

Chaosreigns
Posts in topic: 1
Guild:

Post by Chaosreigns » Mon Feb 13, 2012 12:43 am

#Chaosreigns spontaneously appeared in a grey bubble that dissipated immediately upon her arrival. She was standing right on the mess that was being cleaned up.#

Fuck. A little over eight seconds, too . . . Can I get some confirmation on that, guys? Hm. Well, that's fan-fucking-tastic.

#She pointed her open palm toward the ceiling. A grey glow enveloped the broken parts and put them all in their place, repairing everything so that the only missing things were the people and their possessions.#

Sorry that I couldn't help, Sacucasu people.

#Like that, she left the same way that she came, but in a more explosive-looking bubble.#

Return to “Grigori Foyer”