Could REALLY Use Some Healing Tricks

Most of the city's buildings are residential, with only the bottom row of the area and some scattered shops and stalls deviating from this. Houses come in all shapes and sizes, but all of them have a recreational room. Every building is built to be incredibly hard and tough, resistant to many unrestrained blows from Lv3 warriors, even. By the same token, each wall is made to be almost completely soundproof. Alternatively, one can stay at the inn, but that's on a payment-per-use basis.
BosseDorotea
Posts in topic: 1
Guild:

Re: Could REALLY Use Some Healing Tricks

Post by BosseDorotea » Wed Nov 17, 2021 6:07 am

quite interesting.
I have been following the story for a while and it really intrigues

K
Posts in topic: 1
Guild:

Post by K » Thu Jan 27, 2022 3:21 pm

I don't get what's going on. The only posts that anyone makes any more are ones like this, where people make a generic, out-of-roleplay comment in one of the existing threads. I don't think that they're sincere compliments, out-of-character stuff shouldn't be in in-character forums, and the accounts just stick around forever without interaction. I'm tempted to just give up . . . Everyone's too lazy and intellectually depraved to play . . . I don't even think that any real human is gonna' see this post . . .
Resolute Myth
phpBB [media]

Grey Ultima
phpBB [media]

Return to “Residences”