Could REALLY Use Some Healing Tricks

Most of the city's buildings are residential, with only the bottom row of the area and some scattered shops and stalls deviating from this. Houses come in all shapes and sizes, but all of them have a recreational room. Every building is built to be incredibly hard and tough, resistant to many unrestrained blows from Lv3 warriors, even. By the same token, each wall is made to be almost completely soundproof. Alternatively, one can stay at the inn, but that's on a payment-per-use basis.
Choh Lehko
Posts in topic: 38
Money: $297
Abilities: viewtopic.php?f=16&t=278
Inventory: viewtopic.php?f=17&t=279
Allies: viewtopic.php?f=18&t=280
Factions: Triumvirate
Guild:

Could REALLY Use Some Healing Tricks

Post by Choh Lehko » Mon Feb 13, 2012 2:26 am

)(Choh knocks on Vitae's door. Choh knows that Vitae is in there because of the smell, the sounds, and sheer instinct, but she can't really tell for sure how busy the healer was, so she doesn't know what delay to expect. It doesn't matter, though; Choh's in no hurry. Hoxeus is still just swinging there...)(
Solemn Berserker
phpBB [media]

Instinctual Mastery
phpBB [media]

Monstrous Legend
phpBB [media]

Flair of Flare!
phpBB [media]

NPA
Posts in topic: 37
Guild:

Post by NPA » Mon Feb 13, 2012 10:35 pm

=Vitae being a neko, a rather tall neko for that matter, was asleep. She would be in a sleep so deep that the knock wasn't enough to make her wake up. It wasn't until she caught the smell of Taklir's necklace did she stir from her sleep. Vitae lazily used her coal black tail which had a string attached to it, which went from her table, which went to the door handle. With a good tug she manage to open the door, but the tug wasn't enough for it to open steadily, instead it sort of opened with a creepy creaking sound. Light barely entered the room so Vitae was barely visible from the table that she was resting on.=

"Nyaaaaaaaaah. What is it that you want? I suppose it's training that you want since you bear the scent of Taklir right?"

=Vitae stretched out like how cat normally would, phanny high in the hair with a stiff tail. By the looks of it she seems to be that of a tabby cat. Vitae had waist length hair with some of it braided straight down the middle held down by a yellow ball of some kind. Her skin color was fair, almost pale, her eyes were slanted and eyeballs were flashed two colors, one eye was blue and the other was yellow. She had a small yet sharp pointed nose, smooth sultry lips, and black claws sharpened to a glistening point. Her voice was soft and melodic as though she was singing a song and her ears were pointed and seemed attuned to her surroundings. Her face seemed to be smooth and flawless save for the beauty mole under her left eye, it was sincere and warming as if it was saying she wouldn't betray you.=

Choh Lehko
Guild:

Post by Choh Lehko » Tue Feb 14, 2012 12:05 am

Yeah. I need a healing ability or two.

)(Choh enters and shuts the door behind her. As she does, it occurs to her that it's polite to ask before you come in, when you're in a town. She'd been out for a while . . . Eh, well. Vitae had opened the door lazily, so entering probably isn't objectionable.)(

NPA
Guild:

Post by NPA » Tue Feb 14, 2012 12:24 am

=After stretching out, Vitae would sit comfortably, legs crossed, tail wrapped around her waist. She would cut the string using her sharp nail. The light that entered when Choh opened the door further showed that Vitae wore a green and gray priestess robe with the sleeves cut at the shoulders, and were gray slippers. The room turned dark however since the door was closed so the appearance was brief but that wouldn't be a problem for Choh at all.=

"Nyah a healing ability or two? That's a very vague statement. Healing comes in all sorts of groups, you have remedies, potions, spells and so on. What do you want to learn specifically?"

=Vitae was serious about teaching despite her soothing voice, she was willing to teach but couldn't under the vagueness of the question.=

Choh Lehko
Guild:

Post by Choh Lehko » Tue Feb 14, 2012 12:33 am

Spells, or, more likely, jutsu. I have much more chakra than mana. I'm not exactly adept at magical works.

)(Of course, the dark bothers Choh like it would a bat. Hoxeus chills in her usual spot, Choh's cleavage, so Choh puts the necklace into one of her furbags.)(

All that I have is a summoning jutsu for a little bird that casts a weak healing spell for health energy. I don't tend to have much trouble with my own tissue damage, but I may at some point, and I have a few friends.
Solemn Berserker
phpBB [media]

Instinctual Mastery
phpBB [media]

Monstrous Legend
phpBB [media]

Flair of Flare!
phpBB [media]

NPA
Guild:

Post by NPA » Tue Feb 14, 2012 1:00 am

=Vitae could smell her unrest in the darkness and snaps her fingers, pretty soon too small yet fluffy furrets run out of holes in the ground, bite onto the blind handles and open them. Light would soon fill the room and Vitae could be seen clearest as day.=

"Ah ok so you wish to know healing jutsu and the ability to heal more than one person at once. Yes I can teach you that, it seems simple enough, I guess I'll teach the use of Healing Stream, Healing Wave, and Suture. We'll be ready whenever you're ready, so take your time and go explore if you'd like while I go make Clearing Tea."

=Vitae glides off the table and lands gracefully causing her chest to make some very smooth movements as well. She would quickly turn on one foot and walk off to the kitchen which was located at her immediate right. Once she was inside the sounds of pots clacking against one another can be heard from within and soft humming can also be heard.=

Choh Lehko
Guild:

Post by Choh Lehko » Tue Feb 14, 2012 1:27 am

Okay.

)(Choh guesses that Vitae doesn't like to do much before having some post-nap tea. That's savvy. Choh opens the door and ambles around. She doesn't really have much to do, so she just pokes around a bit, then jumps up and sits on Vitae's roof, where she simply sits and lets her mind wander.)(
Solemn Berserker
phpBB [media]

Instinctual Mastery
phpBB [media]

Monstrous Legend
phpBB [media]

Flair of Flare!
phpBB [media]

NPA
Guild:

Post by NPA » Tue Feb 14, 2012 1:37 am

=Vitae would look out her kitchen window and stare at the small flowers she has outside. She hasn't taught in a while, or so it seemed. This girl was interesting and it would probably be fun to teach her a few things or so. The water would boil signaling the kettle to chime in.=

"Tea's ready, hehe."

=Vitae brought out two cups for the both of them and poured a good amount of Clearing Tea for both of them.=

Choh Lehko
Guild:

Post by Choh Lehko » Tue Feb 14, 2012 1:42 am

)(Choh jumps down and re-enters.)(

Thanks.

)(She takes a cup and inspects it. The tea isn't part of the lesson, is it? Hoxeus leans off Choh's blouse and sniffs the steamy stuff. It's only been steeping for a moment, and it already smells shiny. Choh waits for it to steep more; at this point, it's not so much "tea" as it is "water with leaves.")(
Solemn Berserker
phpBB [media]

Instinctual Mastery
phpBB [media]

Monstrous Legend
phpBB [media]

Flair of Flare!
phpBB [media]

NPA
Guild:

Post by NPA » Tue Feb 14, 2012 1:49 am

=Vitae sniffs her cup with glee and her tail whips around in happiness=

"Oi the best kind of tea in this universe. Drink some and tell me if your body feels its energy breaking down any 'barriers'. This will allow the training to progress at a more steady pace while not taking up all the time in the world. It is made to make your energy flow and be free. Hehehe you remind me a bit of Taklir when I first met her, she would always disturb my napping but she was and still is, a good person.'

=Vitae sipped her cup and took a few deep breathes. Moments later she gulps down the entire cup and wipes her mouth with her right sleeve in joy.=

"Nyaaaaah delicious!"

Choh Lehko
Guild:

Post by Choh Lehko » Tue Feb 14, 2012 1:52 am

It's only just begun to steep . . . Does this kind steep that quickly . . .?

)(Choh takes a sip. It feels good, like most tea, but not exactly barrier-breaking.)(

NPA
Guild:

Post by NPA » Tue Feb 14, 2012 1:56 am

"Maaaaaaybe, hehe make sure to take a deep breath while drinking. Once you're finished drinking we will start your training and we'll begin with Healing stream, the ability to infuse your chakra with the Gift of Life in order to send a stream of life toward your target."

=Vitae walked towards one of the furret holes and dug her hand into it. She soon pulled out one of the Furret twins and began to play with it as if it was a ball of yarn=

Choh Lehko
Guild:

Post by Choh Lehko » Tue Feb 14, 2012 2:10 am

)(Choh knows from experience that inhaling while drinking results in very hot, moist nostrils. Vitae must mean that she should breath deeply between sips . . . unless she is just trying to make a spectacle of Choh. In any case, Choh waits a moment for the tea to steep in a bit more. She can tell by looking at it that it does, in fact, steep rather quickly. She sips some, then takes a deep breath, and it does feel rather invigorating . . . and tasty.)(

Mm, pretty good.
Solemn Berserker
phpBB [media]

Instinctual Mastery
phpBB [media]

Monstrous Legend
phpBB [media]

Flair of Flare!
phpBB [media]

NPA
Guild:

Post by NPA » Tue Feb 14, 2012 2:17 am

"Yes yes, ah introductions are in order I suppose. I am Vitae, Master of Healing techniques and so forth, and you are young miss?"

=Vitae put the Furret on her head and sat on the table once again, but in meditation stance (criss-cross). Taking a few deep breaths as she waited for Choh's reply.=

Choh Lehko
Guild:

Post by Choh Lehko » Tue Feb 14, 2012 2:20 am

Uh, right. I'm Choh. C-H-O-H.

)(She looks at her tea. It's now steeped all the way, so she happily sips some more and takes a deep breath. Her chakra flow accelerates, giving her whole body a brief, pleasant tingle.)(
Solemn Berserker
phpBB [media]

Instinctual Mastery
phpBB [media]

Monstrous Legend
phpBB [media]

Flair of Flare!
phpBB [media]

Return to “Residences”