Shelby the Fallen

Sometimes, things go wrong. Some people make characters, then drop off the face of the planet, and others die or otherwise disappear. Whatever the case, we have some characters that are ready to be played (or really close), so we have their character information here. If you already have at least one character (and thereby have proven that you are capable of using your own creativity), ask about taking control of one of these characters. Of course, you'll be given a chance to edit things before they're approved to add your own touches to things, but, if you're going to completely turn the character around, just make a new one.
Shelby
Posts in topic: 1
Money: $200
Guild:

Shelby the Fallen

Post by Shelby » Sun Nov 07, 2010 3:46 pm

Shelbrieth
I was an angel.
As an angel, you were created to do your job. You don't feel happy. You don't feel sad. You don't feel tired. You don't feel energetic. It's like a state of sleeping. But no one knows what that feels like. You just are.
You don't think about things. You do what your told because of nothing. You just do. You just are.
Everything works smoothly. Nothing suprises you. Nothing entertains you. You are with out emotion, and you don't understand it. You just watch it as it is exspressed in humans.
When it was my turn to watch over people, I too saw emotion. the glorious thing I came to love.
Yes. Love was the first thing I ever felt, and it was like a volcano in my chest. Bubbling heat and making me feel fluttery inside. I began to watch people not as a job but now an obsession. And from love is born sadness.
Sadness is the second thing I ever felt. My partners, fellow earth angels watched my downfall slowly. They tried, I think to tell me to abondon the emotion I felt. Then from that sadness I felt anger. Towards them. Towards the people and emotions I onced loved, and fatefully, jealously towards my Lord.
that is the last emotion I felt as an angel. A humble servant. But a servant, after I felt that way, I was no more.
I felt my powers stripped from me and I was cast down, out of the grace of heaven.

The snow flew high as I hit the ground so hard the breath from my lungs was knocked out. My ribs ached and pain stabbed through me. I rolled over grasping my ribs, gasping and crying out in shear pain. One of my wings was broken, and it hurt like hell. I cried "Why?why" when I caught my breath I felt so alone. So in despair I didn't know what to do.
Then I realized my good fortune. I had not been casted into hell. I had breath. Never before had I breathed. And this pain, as I was gasping, was wonderful. Even the warm tears felt wonderful. If not alive, at last I was able to feel what I had been jealous of. Perhaps, the Lord wanted me to prove myself to him. I wondered why he didn't decided I was no good and casted me into hell were I should have been.
I still wonder to this day. Yes, my wing has healed and I can fly again. But not to heaven. I've tried. And I breath, and I need to eat. Flying is tiring, so I sleep. I will one day prove myself to the lord, but first I will enjoy this world. First, I will play.
And dance the dance of life.
the slow smile
phpBB [media]

forevermore
phpBB [media]

K
Posts in topic: 1
Guild:

Post by K » Sun Feb 06, 2011 1:00 am

I'm strongly considering just saving the artwork for something else and deleting this character altogether. Aside from being stubbornly offensive (which, granted, could be changed), it's just half-assed... As a recommendation to anyone who checks this chick out, I suggest using the pictures and maybe some generic idea from one of her lists, then essentially making a whole new character out of her. You're free to take the art and use it in a completely new char, and I'll just delete this.
Resolute Myth
phpBB [media]

Grey Ultima
phpBB [media]

Return to “Character Adoption Center”