Roxas No.XIII

Sometimes, things go wrong. Some people make characters, then drop off the face of the planet, and others die or otherwise disappear. Whatever the case, we have some characters that are ready to be played (or really close), so we have their character information here. If you already have at least one character (and thereby have proven that you are capable of using your own creativity), ask about taking control of one of these characters. Of course, you'll be given a chance to edit things before they're approved to add your own touches to things, but, if you're going to completely turn the character around, just make a new one.
Roxas
Posts in topic: 3

Roxas No.XIII

Post by Roxas » Sat Nov 20, 2010 11:36 pm

Name: Roxas A. Silvers
Nickname: The Crimson-Eyed Swordsman
Race: Hume
Date of Birth: 2/3/93

Height: 6'4
Weight: 140lbs
Hair: shoulder-length, black hair with a blue tint that is spiked; bangs are cut short above his eyes while longer strands of hair are seen between his eyes and to the sides of his face
Eyes: a dark onyx or crimson when he activates his elemental powers
Clothing/Accessories: Roxas is usually shown wearing a white long-sleeved shirt which is open at the torso, with thin arm guards on each arm that reach almost halfway up his arm. He wears black pants with a blue cloth hanging from halfway up his stomach to his knees. He also wears a purple rope belt around his waist, tied in a bow, in which he carries his swords.
General Appearance: Roxas is a tall, slender, yet muscular, caucasian male with a radiant, fair skin tone. He seems to have a very youthful appearance, clear that he is in top health. Atop of all this, he is quite handsome, although he does not seem to notice his dashing features. An ever-present smile of friendliness is seen on his face. Roxas has average-sized eyebrows, as well as sparkling white teeth, blemish-free skin, and an average-sized nose.

Personality: Roxas is a friendly, yet lazy being, but also is a bit of a jokester. He is usually seen taking a nap upon a bench or whatever other place or thing he can rest his butt upon or pulling a prank on a unfortunate civilian or teammates. When he is in battle, Roxas is the complete opposite of his normal self and is calm and collected, usually analyzing his foe for a weakness, but he can also be a bit cocky and joke around. Although, when it comes to medical work and all of his other hobbies, Roxas is very serious and strictly business. He will stay up all night caring for his patients, making sure that he has cared for their wounds to the best of his ability in attempts to heal their wounds to perfection. Also, in between his napping time, practical joking time, and or medical duties, Roxas will often study the human anatomy, medicine, martial arts, swordsmanship, and blacksmithing from his notebook, in which he has written or drawn everything that he has learned about said subjects since he was 9.

Life Story: Roxas was born and raised in Tokyo, Japan for fifteen years. His father, Vash the Stampede, the fastest swordsman, took a liking to a young woman who was in control of the natural elements of lightning and fire. He wooed and mated with her, leading to Roxas' birth, though his mother did not survive.

During his time in Tokyo, Roxas was taken under his father's wing and was taught to hone and master his powers of swordsmanship and elemental powers. Vash's training methods were harse and crude, but nonetheless Roxas actually liked his father and training with him, much to Vash's approval. Roxas shared many qualities that mirrored his father's. Thanks to that, he progressed his training quickly, much more quickly than it would take most to complete. On his fifteenth birthday, Roxas, was sent to live his own life.
Last edited by Roxas on Sun Nov 21, 2010 2:30 pm, edited 4 times in total.

K
Guild:

Post by K » Sat Nov 20, 2010 11:54 pm

1) I suggest that you read the "Angel/Demon/Whatever Characters" thread, because it doesn't really make sense for a) a demon to love, b) a demon to mate and impregnate, c) a half-demon to be born, d) anything that's demonic to be good in any way, shape, or form, e) I could go on... >>
Besides, it's also all so unoriginal... I mean, it gets old to see, "I'm an angel!", "I'm a demon!", "I'm a half-demon!", "I'm a fallen angel!", and all the others on 100 out of 99 characters. Don't look at me in that tone of smell.
2) If you'd like, I can fix that image code for you. You simply forgot the .jpg, but I can edit that in for you, and I'll just take "The Character" out, since it's rather obvious, as well as the account name part, all right? ^_^ While I'm at it, would you like me to make some English corrections? I must say that your English has gotten better; there are only a few mistakes in there.
3) It's "Houcm", not "Holcum". I think that the latter name is already taken, not that it much matters. Hmm...

Otherwise, nice job, man. Welcome to Sein.
Resolute Myth
phpBB [media]

Grey Ultima
phpBB [media]

Roxas

Post by Roxas » Sun Nov 21, 2010 1:40 am

Edited

K
Guild:

Post by K » Sun Nov 21, 2010 1:48 am

Very nice, man. This is great, really; it makes sense, it's unique enough, and all. The only other thing (which I forgot to say earlier, though it kinda' tied-in with the other things) is that there's no explanation as to how you got here. If you want, you don't have to specify it in your bio; you can in stead specify that in your first RP post. Oh, and there are still some English mistakes and the "Account name" part, the latter of which is just unnecessary, and the former of which is no big deal. Like I said, I can fix those for you, if you'd like.
Resolute Myth
phpBB [media]

Grey Ultima
phpBB [media]

Roxas

Post by Roxas » Sun Nov 21, 2010 11:44 am

Sure...

K
Guild:

Post by K » Sun Nov 21, 2010 7:45 pm

There; all done. I also took the topic icon out, since we'll be getting new ones, and I don't want the site to get confused with your post and mess it up or anything. Quite likely, nothing bad would happen, but I wouldn't want to take that chance, yanno'? Anywho, good job. We'll just go over the fixes for your stats, abilities, and anything that you want to change for your inventory, and you're looking great, man.
Resolute Myth
phpBB [media]

Grey Ultima
phpBB [media]

Return to “Character Adoption Center”