Shields and Airships

Sometimes, things go wrong. Some people make characters, then drop off the face of the planet, and others die or otherwise disappear. Whatever the case, we have some characters that are ready to be played (or really close), so we have their character information here. If you already have at least one character (and thereby have proven that you are capable of using your own creativity), ask about taking control of one of these characters. Of course, you'll be given a chance to edit things before they're approved to add your own touches to things, but, if you're going to completely turn the character around, just make a new one.
Osgosh
Posts in topic: 4
Guild:

Shields and Airships

Post by Osgosh » Tue Jan 11, 2011 1:45 am

Osgosh’s Equipment

Shields
The Pass- A massive hoplon shield of the classic Greek style, it can block all physical damage and is immune to piercing effects, but it doubles all magic damage received.
Turtle- A massive hoplon shield made from the shell of a tortoise, it can reflect earth and water element attacks, and it absorbs fire attacks.
Big Face Shield- A massive hoplon shield with a big face design on it, it will bounce all who touch it away with great force.

Airship
A red hot air balloon that has a pair of sails coming out of the sides of the basket. The balloon is unpopible and can inflate instantaneously in case of an emergency. The sails are constantly filled with wind allowing for a constant speed of 6 km/h. It also has an auto navigate function.

Other
Cornucopia- A turkey leg that will mysteriously regenerate once all of its meat has been eaten. In a pinch, it can be used as a weapon.
"Ssssssssssssssssssssss..." "GRAH!?" I want to be human...

Learpabru
Posts in topic: 1
Money: $340
Abilities: viewtopic.php?f=16&t=99
Inventory: viewtopic.php?f=17&t=100
Guild:

Post by Learpabru » Tue Jan 11, 2011 3:53 am

This is close to approval. For the Cornucopia, how about it can only regenerate once or twice per day? It just follows the theme that people have to actually put some manner of thought, even just a little, into sustenance. I mean, not that- You know what I mean. It just helps the economy, anyway.
"One can not help others without their acceptance."

Dye Me True
phpBB [media]

Dance to Decimation
phpBB [media]

Osgosh
Guild:

Post by Osgosh » Tue Jan 18, 2011 3:19 pm

Well he can't actually SELL any of it. The effect only works for him (not to mention he'd have a hard time selling anything just look at him)

K
Posts in topic: 2
Guild:

Post by K » Tue Jan 18, 2011 10:13 pm

It's not that; characters are allowed to sell junk. It's just that you effectively have a way to entirely bypass the requirement for effort for sustenance, so a simple limit to the regeneration would be reasonable...
Resolute Myth
phpBB [media]

Grey Ultima
phpBB [media]

Osgosh
Guild:

Post by Osgosh » Thu Jan 20, 2011 2:59 am

... hmmm... fair point... (although I'd argue as to how a raw turkey leg is effortless. I mean he DOES still need to cook it which takes time and energy.)

Noah Ivaldi
Posts in topic: 1
Money: $410
Abilities: viewtopic.php?f=16&t=51
Inventory: viewtopic.php?f=17&t=53
Allies: viewtopic.php?f=18&t=696
Guild:

Post by Noah Ivaldi » Thu Jan 20, 2011 3:28 am

This is true, though I was unsure whether Osgosh's digestive system was made to be more reptilian, too. Does once per in-game day sound good?
Deadly Intensity
phpBB [media]

A Summoner's Harmony
phpBB [media]

Fantastic Ragnarok
phpBB [media]

Riot's Relinquishment
phpBB [media]

Osgosh
Guild:

Post by Osgosh » Sat Jan 22, 2011 11:26 am

The rate is very slow anyway... Once per game day actually would be speeding it up ha ha ha... So hell yeah I agree.

K
Posts in topic: 2
Guild:

Post by K » Sat Jan 22, 2011 5:47 pm

Okay, cool. Approved.
Resolute Myth
phpBB [media]

Grey Ultima
phpBB [media]

Return to “Character Adoption Center”