Zyphos, traitor and captain

Sometimes, things go wrong. Some people make characters, then drop off the face of the planet, and others die or otherwise disappear. Whatever the case, we have some characters that are ready to be played (or really close), so we have their character information here. If you already have at least one character (and thereby have proven that you are capable of using your own creativity), ask about taking control of one of these characters. Of course, you'll be given a chance to edit things before they're approved to add your own touches to things, but, if you're going to completely turn the character around, just make a new one.
Zyphos
Posts in topic: 1
Guild:

Zyphos, traitor and captain

Post by Zyphos » Mon Jan 24, 2011 12:57 pm

Name: Zyphos Arcanus
Hair: Long and Black
Eyes: Dark Brown
Height: 6’2”
Weight: 90 Kg
Origin: Atlantis

Bio:
Zyphos was an atlantean noblemen and heir to a long line of hero and military masterminds. From a young age he showed great promise as a warrior, a tactician, and a leader. While he had never seen actual combat, he had trained for seven hours a day every day since he was six years old. He was also a great student, studying history, tactic, and ethics in his free time, and he was the most beloved student of all his tutors. He reached acclaim at an early age, but that was all to change.
At the age of sixteen, the atlantean civil war broke out. Zyphos sided with the rebels. When the rebellion was crushed, the corrupt ruling oligarchy stripped Zyphos of his rank and title, and sentenced him to slave labor.
However, Zyphos was not alone. Many people selected him as the shining example of what Atlantis should be. In a second smaller revolution, an army of atlanteans freed him, and they fled to the sea. Here they commandeered the Atlantean Naval Vessel: Mothership First Class: Antros.
Zyphos was declared captain, and has been on the run ever since.
"They called me a traitor, but what they did not realize is this is not my country anymore. Now, my only loyalty is to my crew and to the sea."
Time for a fight!
phpBB [media]
A crew of traitors...
phpBB [media]
The cold command
phpBB [media]
A prayer
phpBB [media]

the General
Posts in topic: 1
Factions: Earth Alliance of Sanctity Treaty
Guild:

Post by the General » Mon Jan 24, 2011 1:15 pm

the General likes this. Welcome to Seinvocc.
Burning in the Skies (Those Glorious Speech Moments)
phpBB [media]

Gliding With Courage (Battle's and Other Tense Moments)
phpBB [media]

Upon My Very Soul (Alternate Battle Theme)
phpBB [media]

Return to “Character Adoption Center”