Not Your Average Doctor

Sometimes, things go wrong. Some people make characters, then drop off the face of the planet, and others die or otherwise disappear. Whatever the case, we have some characters that are ready to be played (or really close), so we have their character information here. If you already have at least one character (and thereby have proven that you are capable of using your own creativity), ask about taking control of one of these characters. Of course, you'll be given a chance to edit things before they're approved to add your own touches to things, but, if you're going to completely turn the character around, just make a new one.
Se Taisho
Posts in topic: 1
Guild:

Not Your Average Doctor

Post by Se Taisho » Sat Oct 22, 2011 4:12 am

Se Taisho is on an ally scale.
PS: above average
MS: very high
HE: slightly above average
MA: average
CH: slightly above average
STR: high
DEF: below average
MAG: high
RES: slightly below average
SPD: high

Restoration
Pierce Healing: I spend an average amount of CH to grant a moderate healing to HE and tissue damage to a target within 4.5 meters. It has the unfortunate side effect of giving the target canine-like tendencies and behaviors for half a Houcm minute (depending on MS). The jutsu has a strong piercethrough property that allows it to work through shields and walls. Animation: A light blue halo forms around my feet, then I point at the target and clench my fist. A mazer of the same color shoots the target, then the target glows light blue for a moment, and the healing takes place, whereupon my halo fades.
Wisp Revival: I spend an above average amount of chakra and a slightly below average amount of HE to revive a target from KO with 15% of the target's maximum HE. I must be within 1.5 meters of the targeted unit. Animation: I get the same blue halo as Pierce Healing, but my hands glow red, then the glows pulse before releasing into light blue wisps that travel into the target.
Autorestore: I spend an average amount of MA to restore to myself a slightly above average amount of health that I can distribute as I wish in any of the following options: 100% HE, 100% TD, 50/50, 42/58, or 58/42. Animation: I glow with a golden aura for a couple seconds.
Suginami Chance: I concentrate for a below average to average MS cost and spend an average to above average amount of MA (depending on how long I charged; 2 to 12 seconds) to form another halo around my feet that slowly rises to my head level before coalescing into a sphere above my head, which then teleports to the target and dissipates to induce a random effect based on the following die roll results:
[list=1][*]The target gains "Organize" (the tissue damage version of Regen) for two minutes.
[*]The target gains PS in proportion to the cost that I payed plus a little.
[*]The target gains MS in proportion to the cost that I payed plus a little.
[*]The target takes null damage in proportion to the cost that I payed.
[*]Nothing happens.
[*]I lose some HE to transfer it to the target.[/list]
Transfer: Once per two minutes, I may make my hand gain a light blue aura, then touch a target to give that unit the aura all over in order to transfer some HE. I choose the amount that I wish to transfer, then the target gains that much plus 10%. I lose PS in proportion to that gain in HE (the 10% gain, not the whole thing).
Uberdrive: I sacrifice myself to KO, then then my body glows a tremendously bright blue. The aura forms into a lightning-like bolt that appears to shock the target immediately, giving the unit a boost to all stats for two minutes in proportion to the HE that I spent.

Deteriorations
Organ Wave: I spend an average amount of CH and a below average amount of PS. I cross my claws in front of me as they glow gold, then I swing them outward to summon three golden-looking blades of metaphysical energy. The blades are each one meter in length. They immediately fly around in a quick, outward spiral to damage everyone but me within 2.5 meters. It is a metaphysical attack that only applies to tissue damage, specifically to internal organs (not that it's very damaging, since it is, after all, dependent on my STR).
Sonic Bark: I release an ear-shattering bark that generates an MS-damaging sound wave. The sound wave travels much more slowly than normal sound and causes an appearance of space distortion as it moves. This occurs in a cone that extends for 10 meters and has a 2.5-meter diameter at its endpoint. It has a Doppler effect that also gives it away, so you hear a normal bark before the effect takes place. It is a metaphysical attack, depending on my STR and the target's DEF.
Ruby Bite: I bite the air in front of me, then a ruby red mass of metaphysical energy in the form of a labrador appears in front of the face of a target and bites down for a metaphysical attack with a touch below the power factor of my normal bites. The cost is a tiny amount of MA, and the target must be within one meter.
Sapphire Bite: I bite the air in front of me to generate a sapphire blue mass of magical energy in the form of a labrador that launches forward up to one meter. If it comes into contact with something, it bites down with one third the power of Ruby Bite at one third of the cost. The main differences between the two are that one is a slower, metaphysical attack that generates at the target, while the other is a quick, easily spammed, magical shot.

Supports
Flight, Not Fight: Upon taking damage, I receive a slight boost to my SPD in proportion to the damage that I take in order to help me flee. This lasts for two seconds.
Fight When There is no Flight: When my SPD is reduced, my STR goes up by the same amount * 7/8 until my SPD reverts.
Egocentric Doctor: When I cast a healing ability on myself, its healing gains a 1.1 multiplier. Whenever I am healed by any source, I gain a very tiny amount of PS and MS.
Nom Nom Nom Factor: Whenever I eat some food, I don't get as much HE as most people would, but I get a bit more PS.
Minecraft: I can use this ability once every 5.5 hours. I concentrate for an above average MS cost and I spend an average amount of MA to draw up simple ore units around me within a 4.5-meter radius. They coalesce into a 2.53-inch cube of the ore that I draw up (Yes, that's it.). Obviously, some minerals have properties that make them immune to this, so it won't be especially profitable. (A Royal will post to determine what I receive.)
Canine Transformation: As is common in my species, I can transform fully into a dog form or my normal form, but I have no partial transformation. When I do this, my clothes and their contents are metaphysically absorbed into my body.
~I live to help others~

phpBB [media]

Return to “Character Adoption Center”