The Quackery of a Doctor

Sometimes, things go wrong. Some people make characters, then drop off the face of the planet, and others die or otherwise disappear. Whatever the case, we have some characters that are ready to be played (or really close), so we have their character information here. If you already have at least one character (and thereby have proven that you are capable of using your own creativity), ask about taking control of one of these characters. Of course, you'll be given a chance to edit things before they're approved to add your own touches to things, but, if you're going to completely turn the character around, just make a new one.
Se Taisho
Posts in topic: 1
Guild:

The Quackery of a Doctor

Post by Se Taisho » Sun Oct 23, 2011 9:36 pm

Laser Pistol: power average, non-LMNTal, slightly poor accuracy, slightly high recoil, good range, firing rate is up to 28 shots per second
The weapon is the size of an ordinary pistol with a minor varient to appreance, namely a square shaped barrel. The ammo this weapon uses comes in the form of a rechargeable battery which can be charged by the following means; Solar power, Thermal power, and a simple plug-in-a-wall-outlet. The pistol shoots a high concentrated beam of electrical energy in a quick succession pattern (depending on how fast you can pull the trigger).

Wave Cannon: power very high, high accuracy, extremely high recoil, firing rate is once every 25 Houcm hours
This weapon is the size of an arm-mounted rocket grenade launcher, but requires a anchored tripod to set up in order to fire the weapon without it being blasted away from the weapon's high recoil. The weapon was originally a part of the Want You Gone's ADC cannons (Asteroid Defense Cannon) that I salvaged. Due to the result of the wreck, it is half as powerful as it originally was, and can be fired only once every 25 Houcm hours. The cannon, when ready to fire again, has a 10-second warm-up period complimented by a loud beeping sound which hastens in tempo as the countdown draws to 0 (so if you fail to take these signs to dodge, you fail at life; go back to Smash Bros). The outer shell of the gun is made of jecuhmite (jeh-KOO-mite), a metal from my planent that acts like a solar panel. It requires so much energy and charge time because it must teleport ashnazna, a highly volatile plasma from my planet, into a storage container of hoppamite, another metal from my world that makes ashnazna inert while in contact. Once I pull the trigger, the storage compartment drops the plasma into the barrel, in the process dropping it through a thin film of zordinace, a special enzyme from my world that hyperactivates ashnazna. The ashnazna is excited, then pumped outward to shoot up to half a kilometer out. The plasma explodes on contact with a non-elemental, metaphysical blast with a 35-meter radius. It has no split damage property, and, when it hits, the blast travels through one's body to inflict full damage (It doesn't matter if it barely hit or fully hit.) across one's entire body. Its non-elemental "burns" inflict 50% of the tissue damage that the power factor would imply, but the HE damage is multiplied by 120%.

Berged Battery: a rechargeable battery using solar, thermal, and the plug-in-a-wall-outlet, ammo for the Laser pistol.
~I live to help others~

phpBB [media]

Return to “Character Adoption Center”