A Spark from the Sky

Character backstories and generic information, such as height, weight, and appearance, for Houcm characters are here. There is only one Houcm character per account. If your char was not made/born in Houcm, please explain how xe got there.
Aeris Cloudspark
Posts in topic: 3
Guild:

A Spark from the Sky

Post by Aeris Cloudspark » Fri Jul 20, 2012 2:29 am

Name: Aeris Cloudspark

Height: Roughly 5'5" (give or take a few inches)

Weight: A secret.

Personality: Adventurous, carefree, and sincere. She seems somewhat capricious and crazy at times, but (as she reminds those around her) there's always a method to her madness.

About: Aeris was born and raised in Meidkuad Castle town. Having found her way down to the Scuttlejolt pretty early in her teenage years, she quickly became enthralled with the idea of flying around the sky on her own airship.
Now an adult, she owns and pilots a small Levibooster Airship called The Spark, and is very eager to start her career as a professional pilot-for-hire.
Last edited by Aeris Cloudspark on Sat Jul 21, 2012 3:37 am, edited 1 time in total.

Joanna Larken Shosmyth
Money: $500
Abilities: viewtopic.php?f=16&t=605
Inventory: viewtopic.php?f=17&t=608
Guild:

Post by Joanna Larken Shosmyth » Fri Jul 20, 2012 8:06 am

Not bad, but I can tell that you haven't read around much.

1) See the Role-Player's Guide to the Universe. There are things called "darkwalls" all around the regions of Houcm. If you are from the same planet and not from any of these regions, there is no way that you can simply fly over here. If you were warped to a different dimension, then warped back into these regions, sure, but it's not a simple matter of flying over. I didn't make all these regions line up the way that they do just 'cause I'm too lazy and incompetent to fill in the rest of the planet; there is a legit, in-game reason why nothing else is accessible. P:
That being said, most foreigners are from a whole different dimension or at least another universe within Seinvocc. You can be like several others and originate here in Houcm (either the planet of Houcm or another planet, like Guild World, within the same galaxy and universe of Houcm) if you want. No one here is too picky about where a char comes from; we just want things to maintain logic. If no one else can fly or even see through the darkwalls, it doesn't make much sense that you could just at random, you know?

2) This isn't a real problem. I just wanted to point out the facts that advanced technology, levistone of all sorts, and airships are standard fare around Houcm, too. You kinda' implied that you were under that blasted impression that Houcm is like a third-world country.
phpBB [media]

Aeris Cloudspark
Guild:

Post by Aeris Cloudspark » Sat Jul 21, 2012 1:59 am

Alright, forget about Terzia then. I went through the forum and read everything else I haven't already because I've put it off and forgotten. I'm still trying to decide where I want her to originate from, as of now. I'd rather have her be from the world so I don't have to deal with outfitting The Spark for space and/or interdimensional travel somehow. I'm going through the locations forums to make sure there wasn't somewhere I missed. Scuttlejolt seems like it would be her hangout, but that's not exactly a place where a girl can grow up, y'know?

I'll edit after I decide.

Joanna Larken Shosmyth
Guild:

Post by Joanna Larken Shosmyth » Sat Jul 21, 2012 2:15 am

You can grow up in Meidkuad Castle. It's a pretty nice castle town. It's also pretty normal for people to start attending the taverns as soon as they can behave in public; the present taverns are as much classic, respectable restaurants as they are rowdy bars, if not moreso.
It's funny; I was just thinking that I should have Joanna start in Meidkuad once approved.
phpBB [media]

Aeris Cloudspark
Guild:

Post by Aeris Cloudspark » Sat Jul 21, 2012 12:50 pm

Edited.

Joanna Larken Shosmyth
Guild:

Post by Joanna Larken Shosmyth » Sat Jul 21, 2012 8:37 pm

Cool. Nice and simple. If inspiration strikes and you want to fill in more of her background, go ahead whenever you please. In any case, welcome to Sein, Aeris. ^^
phpBB [media]

Return to “Character Bios”