Aza

Character backstories and generic information, such as height, weight, and appearance, for Houcm characters are here. There is only one Houcm character per account. If your char was not made/born in Houcm, please explain how xe got there.
Aza
Posts in topic: 4
Guild:

Aza

Post by Aza » Sat Apr 05, 2014 12:47 am

Work In Progress (WIP)

(real) Full Name: April Song ["yeah i know, cheesy right?"]
known name: Aza.
Parents: dragon shiftier mom, and hume dad
Species: "its... complicated"
Height: 5'2
Weight: 113
Born in: "Mythic thickets, as surprising as that may sound."

Appearance: With dark black hair, that has a distinctive spiky curl to it, and not being very tall or large, she isn't very intimidating. Her eyes are a reflective deep green with a tiny bit of amber in her left eye. Her pupils, though they look normal at first, when inspected closer they have a bit of a serpent look, very hard to notice just looking at her though. She has a tan skin tone. Her body has barely any fat, giving her smooth hips and a small chest. Though she has a natural light red blush high on her cheeks, She can flush easily.

Personality: Aza is very out-going, also meaning fickle. She has a strange mysterious feel about her if you don't now her well, which also leaves her often un-trusted. She is easily provoked towards strangers. She is very flirtatious, but more possessive of jewels and cool objects than men. Though she seems a little dark she can loves a good joke and an often be a trickster to start one. Often seems child-ish. She is known not to cry, she just doesn't. She is tougher than she looks.

History: Right before Aza was born, her mother, a dragon shiftier, moved away from civilization Deep into the Mythic Thickets because she had trouble containing her dragon ability's after Aza's Dad had been killed by a villain targeting her mother. Her emotion stability was poor but she would try to hide that from Aza, and left her to play be her self often. When Aza was 10 her and her mother ran into a great beast when wondering through the thickets. her mother, as weak as she was after the beast first hitting her in human form, shifted into a dragon to defend, and yelled to Aza to run. Aza was unsure what had happened to her mother when she returned to their meeting place. and continued on through the years figuring her mother was dead. When she turned 13, knowing the basics of her magic, she set off to find civilization with only a green jewel on a silver chain to remember her mother.

Rash, Flirtatious, Distaunt, Fickle, Sometimes childish, Spontaneous, Untrustworthy/unfaithful, Wild.
Last edited by Aza on Sat Jun 07, 2014 12:22 pm, edited 10 times in total.
phpBB [media]

Noah Ivaldi
Posts in topic: 1
Money: $410
Abilities: viewtopic.php?f=16&t=51
Inventory: viewtopic.php?f=17&t=53
Allies: viewtopic.php?f=18&t=696
Guild:

Post by Noah Ivaldi » Mon Apr 07, 2014 9:27 pm

Cool. Welcome to Seinvocc! Would you like me to change your username to "Spice Axiel," now?

Do you have a picture to be the avatar of your character almost ready, or would you like some help in finding one?

You don't need to state your weapons here; you'll list those in your inventory thread. Other than that, this just needs a little proofreading. I'll be glad to help and teach, of course.

Good start! We're glad to have you. ^_^
Deadly Intensity
phpBB [media]

A Summoner's Harmony
phpBB [media]

Fantastic Ragnarok
phpBB [media]

Riot's Relinquishment
phpBB [media]

Crevasseus
Posts in topic: 1
Money: $295.5
Abilities: viewtopic.php?f=16&t=920
Inventory: viewtopic.php?f=17&t=919
Guild:

Post by Crevasseus » Fri Apr 11, 2014 2:19 am

Welcome
"Three things are infinite: the universe, human stupidity, and the amount of zubats in Dark Cave."

phpBB [media]

phpBB [media]

Aza
Guild:

Post by Aza » Sun May 25, 2014 7:56 pm

thank you.... i'll get back to you about changing my name...
phpBB [media]

K
Guild:

Post by K » Sun May 25, 2014 10:25 pm

No rush.

By the way, I see that you have an animated gif in your signature. This is generally not advised because it can cause some lag when eight of it are loading on a single screen, and that can be a real issue to anyone with a slow connection.
However, if you insist on using it, I'm okay with it if you resize it. If you could neck it down to about 100*100 pixels or so, that'd be much appreciated.
Resolute Myth
phpBB [media]

Grey Ultima
phpBB [media]

Aza
Guild:

Post by Aza » Mon May 26, 2014 2:32 am

ok, i'll just take it out actually. I just wanted to break-in the new account ^^
But How do you put in a sound to a youtube video like you have in your sig?
phpBB [media]

K
Guild:

Post by K » Mon May 26, 2014 2:37 am

Code: Select all

[youtubeaudio]Insert simple YT URL here (no "&feature=blahblahblah" or whatever; just youtube.com/watch?v=blahblah)[/youtubeaudio]
You'll notice explanations of the available BBCodes in a guide in the Site-Wide Rules/Guides. Also, if you click on "Full Editor" or "Post Reply" to go to the full post editor, then mouse over the BBCode buttons that are available at the top, there are brief explanations in a small text window.
Resolute Myth
phpBB [media]

Grey Ultima
phpBB [media]

Aza
Guild:

Post by Aza » Mon May 26, 2014 2:00 pm

ok, thanks! i'll try it out.
Also... one last thing...When you have time could you change my name please? to: Aza.
phpBB [media]

K
Guild:

Post by K » Mon Jun 16, 2014 6:30 pm

How's the progress?

Oh, I see that your signature's audio link didn't parse. In your UCP, go back to edit your signature, and you'll see that you checked the "Disable BBCode" box. Youtubeaudio is, of course, a BBCode, so you'll have to re-enable those for it to work. Really, the only point in disabling BBCodes is for people to show something in an instructional manner without using the

Code: Select all

[code]code
[/code] function. I've made that pointless by writing out the BBCode instructions in the rules and guides, so no one ever has to disable BBCodes for their signatures or posts.
As a side note, I copied and pasted the URL, and that song is rather bad in the ass.
Resolute Myth
phpBB [media]

Grey Ultima
phpBB [media]

K
Guild:

Post by K » Mon Aug 11, 2014 5:38 am

Whenever you get back, never mind that instruction to go into your UCP and re-enable BBCodes. I noticed that it was a coding error and fixed it. You'll notice that we now just use the video IDs in the Youtube and Youtubeaudio codes, as I've denoted in the BBCodes guide.
Resolute Myth
phpBB [media]

Grey Ultima
phpBB [media]

Return to “Character Bios”