Revived to be an Assassin

Character backstories and generic information, such as height, weight, and appearance, for Houcm characters are here. There is only one Houcm character per account. If your char was not made/born in Houcm, please explain how xe got there.
Posts in topic: 3
Guild:

Revived to be an Assassin

Post by 047 » Wed Jun 25, 2014 1:02 pm

Name: Ranobi(Hume) | 047(Android)
Race: Hume(before) | Android(now)
Height: 4'7"
Weight: 103 lbs(Hume) | 147 lbs(Android)
Appearance: With white hair and brown eyes. Really cheerful kid and loved by everyone.(Hume) | With brown hair and brown eyes(can change the color). He's rarely shows any emotions on his face, so it's kinda hard for people to know what he's thinking.
Residence: Live in a huge lab beneath the surface(almost same as the Resident Evil:Retribution's Umbrella's facility) with his father, his mom and other scientists. The exact location of the lab is still unknown. It is said to be somewhere under the Hutaudvale's area.

Ranobi's/047's Backstory: Ranobi was a normal kid who suffered from an unknown incurable illness since he was born and could only lives for ten years only. But Ranobi managed to survived his deadline and lived until his 11th birthday. However, he could never escaped from his illness and hit commas 10 days later. His father was a scientist and tried many things but still couldn't find a cure for his son's illness. Then, Ranobi was kept by his father inside a Life Capsule.

Just a day after that, their Laboratory was being attacked by some Mages from the Mage Association that once was Ranobi's father's colleges friends. Most of their experiment was destroyed by the Mages but that's not what Ranobi's father cared about. He still tried to find a cure for Ranobi but eventually, he failed and gave up on finding it and even high leveled healing magic won't changed the situation. Due to lost of his son and his works, he want to retaliate against the magicians.

Instead of finding cure, he revived Ranobi as an assassin by creating 200 of clones(really looked like normal Hume except for their strength,speed,etc.) with Ranobi's DNA. But then, 3/4 of Ranobi's clones goes berserk and attacked everything on sight, while the other 1/4 do the opposite and fight against them. All of the scientist(there was 23 of them including Ranobi's father) died killed by the outraged clones. The only clones that survived was the 047th model(one of the 1/4 clones). His father was dying, laying in front of him and tell him the code to one of the strong rooms which leads him to the room that have two kind of Prototype weapon, the Alpha and Omega. His father want him to take anything he want in that room and also anything that can be useful because starting that day, he have to carry the duty as an Magician's assassin. Then, he searched and used all the bombs,dynamites and any explosion things to destroy the laboratory and all it's experiments.

----Fives years later----

Many kind of things that 047 has done from the past 5 years. He killed most of the Mage from the Mage Association and each of them has different kind of magic skills. However, 047 still could kill them easily. 047 also received a rare weapon called The Katana of Will from one of the Heroes of Fighter, Genji Kaiden. Peoples started to put a bounty on him but still, 047 doesn't care about anyone who trying to stop him.

(Just some random day)047 visited the place where he was born. Nothing there, except for some random bandits who made that place as their home. Oh yes, they killed by 047 for trying to mug him, obviously. Anyway, the things that 047 searching for is his capsule. The capsule was burnt, so was him that still sleeping inside that capsule. Just when he about to leave that place, he detected another living thing roaming inside the place. He tried to chased the thing and was surprised because the thing that he's was pursuit used something called Trans-Movement. But eventually, the thing get itself trapped. The thing he was after was just a little girl.

The girl then begged for 047 to not to kill her. 047 just left her there without killing her but then, she decided to follow 047 and be his assistance. Since that day, 047 has stopped killing innocents peoples. Instead, he started to cared about the girl and protect her with his life like she was his younger sister. The girl has the physicals like a normal little girl but a strength of a Hulk, fast as 047 himself but she still believes that she IS a normal girl. 047 called her Alice because she couldn't remember her name.
But still, his objective is still his main priority and must be done no matter what.
Aaaaaand that's it. The End.
Last edited by 047 on Tue Jul 01, 2014 9:07 pm, edited 4 times in total.
I'm nothing but an expressionless psycho killing-machine kids that will take your life! Muahaha-- naw, I'm just kidding.

My Backstory Soundtrack
phpBB [media]

I Can't Cry nor Laugh Anymore.
phpBB [media]

Choh Lehko
Posts in topic: 2
Money: $297
Abilities: viewtopic.php?f=16&t=278
Inventory: viewtopic.php?f=17&t=279
Allies: viewtopic.php?f=18&t=280
Factions: Triumvirate
Guild:

Post by Choh Lehko » Wed Jun 25, 2014 9:21 pm

Interesting start!

Since the lab is underground, it could be basically anywhere on Houcm or Guild World. It wouldn't be practical for it to be in the Mythic Thicket because strange magic can randomly warp people around, making it very difficult to find a certain place consistently. The Umbral Island is too small, and the sea floor of the Abyssal Sea is too dangerous and deep. Also, it could be underneath the sea floor of the Fogsea Wasteland or Mistvalley Lake, but the bandits would need to be aquatic. It also couldn't be under the city of Sacucasu, since that's where the Festive Arena is, and it probably wouldn't be underneath a town because other subterranean individuals would cause a cave-in at the lab as soon as it was unoccupied.

You don't need to mention Laboratory, Alpha and Omega, The Katana of Will, Genji Kaiden, or Thing as "green words." They're all either self-explanatory or will be explained in the inventory.

This is a good start, like I said. You should proofread it and improve your sentence structure, but the intended content is good. We're looking forward to RPing with you soon. ^_^
Solemn Berserker
phpBB [media]

Instinctual Mastery
phpBB [media]

Monstrous Legend
phpBB [media]

Flair of Flare!
phpBB [media]

Guild:

Post by 047 » Wed Jun 25, 2014 11:13 pm

Ah! Thanks! So, I really shouldn't put the "Notes" things? Oh, and the lab can be placed beneath the Fogsea Wasteland or Mistvalley? But, the bandit... what do you mean by aquatic? The Aquatic Bandits?

Oh ya, I forgot to mention that the lab was made from the combination of magic and steel so, normal bombs,dynamites, or missiles etc. can't really destroyed the lab entirely. It's just the experiment's and other things inside it would be destroyed but the structure was still fine.

Yeaahhh... My English language are not really good but, I'll try to make it understandable! :D
I'm nothing but an expressionless psycho killing-machine kids that will take your life! Muahaha-- naw, I'm just kidding.

My Backstory Soundtrack
phpBB [media]

phpBB [media]

Choh Lehko
Posts in topic: 2
Money: $297
Abilities: viewtopic.php?f=16&t=278
Inventory: viewtopic.php?f=17&t=279
Allies: viewtopic.php?f=18&t=280
Factions: Triumvirate
Guild:

Post by Choh Lehko » Thu Jun 26, 2014 10:59 am

No problem. The other notes are good; it's just those ones that I mentioned that are redundant.
Aquatic- adjective: dwelling in, utilizing, compatible with, or otherwise having to do with water
If the lab is underwater, you have to be able to travel through water without dying in order to get there, right? Therefore, the bandits that invaded the lab would need to be able to breathe underwater (whether by gills, equipment, magic, or whatever), be able to survive without breathing for a long while, and/or have a vehicle(s) to safely transport them down.

That's fine.

It's all right. You can learn by reading others' text, especially the lessons in the English section of the Neo Classroom. Also, as we go along, I can proofread for you, and you can make copies of your work. Then, you can compare the copies with the errors to the new, corrected versions and learn what you can do better.
Solemn Berserker
phpBB [media]

Instinctual Mastery
phpBB [media]

Monstrous Legend
phpBB [media]

Flair of Flare!
phpBB [media]

Guild:

Post by 047 » Fri Jun 27, 2014 1:43 am

Updated!

Okay, I've updated my works(I've placed the lab somewhere beneath Hutaudvale's area.) and if it's still have some errors, please tell me. I'll make it right.

Thank you!

My Backstory Soundtrack
phpBB [media]

phpBB [media]

Return to “Character Bios”