Great Power, Greater Responsibility.

Character backstories and generic information, such as height, weight, and appearance, for Houcm characters are here. There is only one Houcm character per account. If your char was not made/born in Houcm, please explain how xe got there.
Dreaydeh Mouyang
Posts in topic: 1
Guild:

Great Power, Greater Responsibility.

Post by Dreaydeh Mouyang » Fri Sep 12, 2014 5:25 am

He betrayed me. I loved him like a father and I got hurt. Villic and I hardly escaped with our lives. I made sure he payed every drop of blood back a score times over!

I told the old man I'd return. He met his fate, justly at that! I need not be hunted like game for killing a murderer. Is justice dead? Maybe an escape would do me some good. Another planet would do. . . Maybe this one here for now. It may not be Qin'alkah, but home it may very well be. . . For now.

Race: Creedman (similar to The Elder Scrolls' Redgaurd)
Class: Shogun Swordmage
Universe: Duntei
Planet: Qin'alkah
Eyes: blue
Skin: black
Hair: vermilion
Last edited by Dreaydeh Mouyang on Sun Sep 14, 2014 6:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Honor, peace, and trust: that is true happiness.

phpBB [media]

Jules
Posts in topic: 1
Abilities: viewtopic.php?f=16&t=504
Inventory: viewtopic.php?f=17&t=505
Guild:

Post by Jules » Fri Sep 12, 2014 9:32 pm

Sounds cool. Welcome to Seinvocc! Are you a long-time reader and first-time joiner, or did you only just recently discover us?

Though this is a fine piece for a first-person bio, I feel obligated to remind you (I am assuming, of course, that you've read the rules and guides.) that, if you're from elsewhere, we do want some statement of how you got here. You don't have to put it into your bio, necessarily, but you may, or else it will be expected some time in your first RP thread or shortly thereafter. It doesn't have to be exceedingly creative or detailed (One of my characters, in fact, just happened to step right into a warp hole that opened spontaneously in front of her, for her first dimension-hop.), if you don't want it to be, but we do ask for a statement of how you got here.
On that note, I should add that simply flying in a spaceship from another planet won't actually work because Houcm and Guild World are the only known planets with life in the monogalactic universe of Houcm, as I'm sure that you're aware of as a result of reading the Role-Player's Guide to the Universe. It's totally fine to get here by simple spaceship ride, but that also has to involve coming though some sort of warp from another universe in Seinvocc or another dimension entirely.

That being said, can we get some basic info? If he's from another planet (and thus another universe and possibly another dimension-intersection altogether), is he of a different race? What about appearance, age, height, weight, and anything else that may be relevant? You'll recall that we explicitly do not require any manner of template, but we do ask for some basic knowledge because it is important for certain aspects of battle and story.
Business Typical

Infinity Puzzle

Govern the Stars

Return to “Character Bios”