Revived Lightning Prince

Character backstories and generic information, such as height, weight, and appearance, for Houcm characters are here. There is only one Houcm character per account. If your char was not made/born in Houcm, please explain how xe got there.
Reisuke Amamiya
Posts in topic: 1
Abilities: Lighting Control
Inventory: Lightning Aura
Allies: Ikaros
Guild:

Revived Lightning Prince

Post by Reisuke Amamiya » Mon Nov 10, 2014 10:31 am

Name: Reisuke Amamiya
Race: Android (after being revived with a contract with an angel)
Height: 5'4"
Weight: 128 lbs
Appearence: with a dark-gray hair with sharp yellow glares. He's used to be a happy cheerful kid, after his death, he changed drastically... Became less cheerful and hatred to almost everyone he hates... But he rather sacrifice his life to anyone who he trusted and he loved
Residence : He lived in Sankaku Kankei which means a Triangular Love, everyone pretty much in a relationship except him (lol)
Abilities : Lightning / Special Move: Zeus Storm

*note*
Reisuke Amamiya aren't meant to be created as an Anti-social but the contract itself makes him so... I'll tell you more in the background story ~

Reisuke Amamiya's background story :
Reisuke Amamiya actually have a pretty girlfriend named Suzuki that loved him so much. As i said earlier... Reisuke actualy died... He was killed by an unknown element master in a black-bloody jacket. Without further explanation, Reisuke's soul became full of hatred and revenge..... Suddenly, an angel named Ikaros came not to take his soul to the soul society (lol) but to gave him a contract to revived back from the dead. The contract would wipe the entire world's memories about him, not only that, it makes him into an Android (somehow like a cyborg). He accepted Ikaros's request but only if she'd agreed to be his Guardian Angel. On his way to search his murderer, Ikaros always calm him down when his not on his mood (bad times). After a long lasting journey to kill his murderer, he became to liked Ikaros even thou his heart belongs to Suzuki (thats where the triangle love began lol).

-The end~

*take note*
Anyone could just be his partner or maybe a forgotten family related lol, so if anyone's wanted to do so, go ahead!
Rei

Leilani
Posts in topic: 1
Money: $315
Abilities: viewtopic.php?f=16&t=37
Inventory: viewtopic.php?f=17&t=38
Allies: viewtopic.php?f=18&t=187
Guild:

Post by Leilani » Mon Nov 10, 2014 11:54 pm

Welcome! How is your character name pronounced? If it helps, here's a handy-dandy reference sheet for phonetic symbols:
http://www.ling.upenn.edu/courses/ling115/phonetics.html

Hmm, okay. I'll help proofread this later. As far as the content, it's a bit cliché, but it works, mostly . . . Have you read the rules and guides, yet? What about the suggestions? For the sake of continuity cohesion, on Sein, it is a rule that death is death. We also don't acknowledge angelic/demonic/whatever status due to differing definitions thereof. It's not a rule that you can't call anything an angel or whatever, but, as a thread in the suggestions explains, it makes more sense and is more interesting to avoid using animé-typical "angel/demon/whatever" stuff to explain things and to refrain from acknowledging these explanations when someone does use them.
I'm not saying that you have to completely redo your character from scratch (although, again, this is rather cliché; it doesn't seem like it took a whole lot of effort, so maybe just redoing it would be preferable to you), but your backstory leaves very little for others to work with.

Your abilities do not belong in your bio. You should make a comprehensive ability list in the Abilities forum, and do the same for your inventory and, if you have any, allies.

It is generally regarded as bad manners to create a character that is another character's relative or something without it first being approved by the user of the other character. Are you sure that you want just anyone to do so? Generally speaking, the common procedure is to contact you via private message or another communication outlet (phone, Facebook chat, e-mail, whatever) for discussion and permission.

Oh, also, I see that you requested to join the Xuten Members and Locco Members groups. That's fine, but you won't be added into them until your character actually plays out going to the guilds and asking to join. Your requests will not go ignored; they are just going to be set aside until the character is completed, approved, and has physically gone to join them.
"God helps those who help themselves. Mind if I help myself to some food?"

Peaceful Girl (girly side/quiet, shy side; sorta' main theme)
phpBB [media]

Rockin' Machina (work/travel)
phpBB [media]

Blazin' Battle (notably action-packed battle or notably challenging work)
phpBB [media]

Return to “Character Bios”