Aeris's Abilities

Techniques, skills, powers, spells, curses, manipulations, and everything else go here. List all abilities of your character, not abilities of xir allies or equipment, and wait for approval before RPing in Houcm.
Aeris Cloudspark
Posts in topic: 1
Guild:

Aeris's Abilities

Post by Aeris Cloudspark » Sat Jul 21, 2012 9:59 pm

General Stats:

(Average = "Normal Person")
  • Physical Stamina: Slightly Below Average
    Mental Stamina: Average
    Health Energy: Above Average
    Mana: Average
    Strength: Below Average
    Defense: Average
    Resistance: Above Average
    Speed: High Above Average
    Magic: Above Average
Abilities:
  • Wings of Grace: Not as fancy as it sounds. They're a pair of wings that materialize on-command. Dependent on PS. "There's a reason why The Spark only needs three parachutes, y'know?"

Falconsight: Allows enhanced/super-focused sight for 35 seconds. Small Mana cost. Aeris tends to use this in lieu of Binoculars.

Zappy Gun: Very simple: Aeris forms her hand into a "gun" and sends bolts of lightning magic out her pointer finger. Mana cost dependent on the size of the bolt. Bigger bolts = more power. Ability to control the size of the bolt reliant on MS. "Pew pew" noises optional.
Last edited by Aeris Cloudspark on Sat Jul 21, 2012 10:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Joanna Larken Shosmyth
Posts in topic: 3
Money: $500
Abilities: viewtopic.php?f=16&t=605
Inventory: viewtopic.php?f=17&t=608
Guild:

Post by Joanna Larken Shosmyth » Sat Jul 21, 2012 10:14 pm

Wings of Grace: Insert picture here? I'm kinda' sketchy about this. Having full flight right off the bat isn't a huge issue, but it also doesn't seem right for all the non-fliers to watch you fly around carelessly whenever you please as soon as you got here. Maybe it's just me, but it seems like this should be just slightly hindered at Lv1. Whether you want it to be disproportionately taxing on your PS, have an availability issue, or whatever is up to you. I'll ask for others' opinions on it. If you're adamant about leaving it just the way that it is, it's not exactly a make-or-break issue, anyway.

Zappy Gun: Is the size proportional to the power factor? I would assume so, but I thought to ask, anyway.

As for the stats, um . . . Are these on an ally scale (i.e. "average" = "average for a 'normal' person like you or me") or a standard scale (i.e. "average" = "Let's punch rocks!")?
phpBB [media]

Joanna Larken Shosmyth
Guild:

Post by Joanna Larken Shosmyth » Fri Aug 30, 2013 8:25 pm

Approved.
phpBB [media]

Joanna Larken Shosmyth
Guild:

Post by Joanna Larken Shosmyth » Thu Jan 09, 2014 5:01 am

Wait a sec. Sorry, I derped. Those stats have to come down, as long as we're talking Tycoon Mode, which I remembered that you wanted this to be. Taking Joanna as the example, her stats start out like a "normal" person (way below average), raise a bit for PS (below) and a good amount for MS (high), but drop down a nice chunk for MA, CH, and DEF (pathetic). In the end, her MS advantage puts her only a stage above a "normal" person. Yours is far more. Your stats would make perfect sense for a non-tycoon civvy, but a tycoon is supposed to be especially wimpy on its own, since they're all about utilizing capitalism to get by.
phpBB [media]

Return to “Abilities”