Siebenundvierzig Todsünden(WIP)

Equipment, ammo, vehicles, and other items are to be posted here for approval before your character is fully approved for gameplay.
Posts in topic: 1
Guild:

Siebenundvierzig Todsünden(WIP)

Post by 047 » Sat Oct 15, 2016 9:27 am

047's Body System
Amorphanium Metal Skeleton
- Amorphanium, metals that have very high tensile strength and toughness, which about ten times stronger than Titanium Alloy but 25% heavier than Aluminium. It also seems to have extraordinary resistance towards corrosion and can withstand extreme temperature(melting point at near 10000°C and freezing point at -5000°C.). Also known as "Useless Material" since it needs more than twice manpower to shape it, tripled the amount of time to forge it, and all those hard works just to ended up watching this metal change it's original shape. It is said to be the only, if not one of those, metal that's considered a living thing because, while it can take forever for it to be noticeable, it can moves from a spot to another, can grow and divide themselves like microorganisms, and obviously can change it's shape.
- 047's entire skeleton structure has been enhanced to this material, using both injection(like Wolverine?) and Contract Magic. Since the material have pretty annoying properties, which one of them is being able to change it's original shape over time, Contract Magic is needed for the user to control most of the material's properties and in this case, Amorphanium's growth aren't one of them. 047 can quickly and easily change it's shape from the inside, or even taking it outside and make it Exoskeleton Armor Plate or something.
- Talk about Exoskeleton and Armor Plate, 047 is known for it's astounding movements and unpredictable agility. He's pretty fast that some of you would think, how can his inside(like his organs, particularly the organic one) is still, okay. . .? Well, I have hard time thinking about it, let alone explaining it. So, here, a video from Nerdist of Youtube, he talks about the possibility of Ironman getting knocked out or something.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2yAJSTXkpQY
Well, sure, it's not like 047 is moving as fast as the speed of sound or something, but thanks to Dad(which is, well, Ranobi's dad.) with his Magience skills, he put the same characteristic to 047's Amorphanium Skeleton.
- 047 isn't immortal in terms of aging, but due to his Amorphanium skeleton, which it's growth speed is quite unknown except that it is said to be very slow.

Enhanced Organs
- Almost all of 047's organic internal organs has been enhanced, both mechanically and magically with pretty much the same looks as the original, for example;>
> 047's brain that improved memories recall and greatly enhanced his perceptions and reaction times to make up with his speed. Incredibly fast learner and knew quite a bunch of different languages, used by Hume around Houcm. He lost his ability to express emotions though.
> 047 have two hearts one being the enhanced organic and another one being both magical and mechanical(Which also means, 047 can use two different energy, one being his Hume-like physical energy, and the other one being magical energy that supports PS and not MA.), called Ausdauer Regler(Endurance Regulator.). The organic heart, which was placed inside Ausdauer Regler, has been improved to be a lot stronger and can pump blood faster without hurting 047 himself. It's the main heart that pump bloods and control the flows of his energy throughout his body, and the other one being the supporting heart, which greatly improved 047's energy storages and it's flow. Without the Ausdauer Regler, his PS won't be as much as it is right now, it'd probably as much as his MA(Way Below Average).
> His lungs(actually, it's not just his lungs, it's pretty much all of his organs.) are now stronger, more flexible and can better withstand higher or lower pressure areas. He can hold his breath for as long as three days, until his body system force him to start breathing because that harmful action. His lungs are also better at separating gases that could be harmful for his body, reducing the chance of him getting poisoned.
> He can survive up to a year without foods and nine full month without waters and with the helps of his energy(named Vermehrung/Multiplication energy, the energy he used to support his PS.) to preserve organs that's inside him.

Skin, Flesh and Blood
- His skin consisted of synthetic, nano-micro-whatever-skin that prevent aging in appearance, however, he's free to make them look older, add wrinkles and such. They're also scar-free which can completely heal scars or wounds(no matter the size) slightly quicker especially if 047 took the necessary nutrition. This part of it's existence, relies on 047's blood. As long as 047 has blood inside him, he can still remake a new skin, if he ever lost all of his skin. It'll make sense later.
- His flesh's characteristic are pretty much the same as normal hume, but has improved in healing rate to slightly better. It's existence is also relies on 047's blood.
- 047's blood(named R-plasm, just because.) aren't the same as any other living creatures, it's the only thing that has those properties 047's body needs, especially his skin and his flesh. It's one of 047's essential parts to keep him alive, not in physically but rather, humanly? You see, without his blood, he won't be able to remake his skin or flesh anymore if things happens and he lost his outside skins and flesh, leave him looked like an abandoned T-1000 or something.

047's Armors and Weapons
Omega and Alpha daggers
- One of the technologies he took for his adventure after the incident, Omega dagger, is half dagger and half flexible-sword. The dagger's blade was made using an ancient alien artifact, Omega's Pieces and it has the properties to extend it's length(without having any gaps that's between each blades like Renji Abarai's sword from the show, Bleach.), increasing 047's attack range the faster he swing it(can stretch as far as four times it's original length). Although this weapon's characteristic are almost the same as cemeti/whip-type weapon, attacking using this weapon won't triggers any Delayed Swings. For each parries his enemies has made, their weapon will have an increased weight(up to 75% of their weapon's original weight) for every physical contacts they've made with Omega dagger, however, this only works when it is against both Swords and/or Daggers user enemies. Ironically, this Omega Pieces is unbreakable, at least not from any weapon in Houcm world except it's own counterpart, Alpha dagger. Same goes for Alpha dagger, as it is only breakable if clashing against Omega dagger.

- Alpha dagger has been made with a gauntlet that's both made out of Alpha's Pieces, but unlike it's counterpart, this one has the ability to fly towards or away from themselves, which enable 047 to control the movements of the dagger while it's still in the air. Also, since Alpha dagger is almost weightless without the grip part, dodging from this flying blade will requires lots of skills, especially since Dad has made the ability of this weapon a lot easier for the user to use just by finger moving. However, there's a limit on how far it can go, especially since it's just the pieces from the original, but, for it to automatically not reaching it's range limit is a pretty decent trade off. 047 need to know his surrounding first though because the dagger can't automatically find it's way towards the gauntlet without 047's guide.

Genji Kaiden's Katana of Will
- This weapon's history is pretty much unknown and Genji was the only person who got his hands on it. Genji was a general of this uhh, damn it. . . 047 didn't read any of this guy's history when taking the katana with him from his tomb. Now I don't have any story about him to tell you guys. Welp, let's talk about the weapon instead. Oh, before anything, this weapon's ability can't just be used by somebody else on the go. You need to make a contract(by piercing the last user's heart, which will grant you Jet Black Color ability. There's other ways to make contract with this weapon, without any killing necessary, but it'll take a while. . . but also grant you it's own Color ability. . . Should I reveal this. . .? Nahhh, not yet? *Pshh, it's because I haven't decided it yet, lel*) with the sword first and your name will automatically carved on the blade, meaning that you owned it's ability and each people with different background could have different abilities. You can only make contract with this weapon, once the recent user's dead or being killed, or whatever it is, because their name would disappear as the last user died. This weapon has the ability changes Color and it's own unique power depends on what the user is willing to do, for instance;>
> The blade changes to Jet Black(with no steel like reflections.) when 047 has the needs of killing enemies he think he won't able to defeat(a bit of fear, and the rest was pure "I need to end this now"). Greatly increased the weapon's original damage as if it has the power to control those pain receptors from it's enemies. One of a tenth from the original damage can also hurt his opponent's MS. This Color seems to have the ability to moves itself in an unnoticeable movements as long as 047's hands is still holding it, it helps 047 to navigate where to strike or when to parry, even when his eyes are closed(Kinda like auto-aim cheat but, with sword. . .?) There is though, some side-effect for this Color that can eventually get rid of 047's or other user's fear by slowly reducing their MS point, and then goes straight up berserk. It's also slowly reducing the user's M.RES that will eventually have none at all. Only by piercing the heart of the last user with this weapon will grant this Color.
> Half-deep Ocean Blue is when he's desperately trying to stop something he think he isn't able to, but it can causes death towards him or anyone around him "so he need face it anyway". This Color gives 047 the ability to cancel out any moving force, without him exerting the same amount energies he should to stop it, which will also make the weapon, indestructible for some period of time. Exerting some energy on his swing can throw those attacks, boulders or anything in his way, away from him like you're pushing a stationary object, which also depends on what 047's facing. If he's facing an asteroid that's million times bigger than he is, he won't push it away unless he's in vacuum space. This Color also has it own drawbacks which one of 'em is limited to a swing. Once the Color ability made physical contact to whatever he wanted to(or not.) stop, and has disconnected the physical contact, the ability will be in three seconds cooldown.
> Bloody Red Color is, despite it's violent looking color, it's ability can heal any allies upon physical contacts(which if stabbing his allies, his allies won't feel like the blade is solid.), and stole some life energy(HE) from it's opponents who's unlucky enough to feel the solid part of the blade and fully sent it back to 047 or other users. As a bonus, any physical damages from the blade like, scratches, cracks, hell even if it has been cut into two pieces, the one that's remained with the grip part will "repair" itself like a living cell or something, the amount of bloods especially the red one and the time it's been dipped or covered in bloods deters it's healing rate(which the lowest rate being slightly slower than average and way faster than average being the fastest rate. Can't heal itself instantaneously though.). Creatures that is both magically and physically based on poisons will hurt 047 instead of healing him, and this Color's ability won't work to a fully mechanical being except cyborg.
> Mirrored or pretty much Invisible Color is rather unique than other Colors. It can only be used by someone with crystal clear minds and/or with straight up unpredictable nature(people in frenzy for example). The blade became almost invisible that observing it with naked eyes is almost impossible, let alone predicting its strike ranges. To make it a lot trickier to faced, the length can be instantly extended for up to one of third of it's original length, and can even change shapes whether to make it a lot curvier like sycthe(don't know how to spell it, that weapon that's like a spear, but with side-curvy blade-- I think you guys know what it is.) or to make it holey or saw-like shape(to trap 047's opponent's melee weapon.).

That's all the Color Ability the katana can do while in 047's hands. There's a lot more to it, even more than the Font Colour that we have when making a new Topic. xD

(Also, fyi, I accidentally clicked on Save Draft button instead of Preview. I was panicked and it took quite a while to load something(or so I thought, probably because I was panicking) and accidentally clicked on that "X" icon before it turns to "O(Refresh)" and ended up getting message, "you won't be able to save something in draft" or something, I couldn't remember what it said because I accidentally clicked Undo or Go Back icon and ended back up here. Thanks K, for this, if its not because of your programming/coding skills to make this website, I'd cry for spending so much of my time writing these just to ended up lose it from my carelessness. . . Alright, let's get back into it.)

Unsichtbares Kap/Invisible Cape(with Hood)
- Just a cape that specially made by Dad for the clones that can make the them totally invisible especially with the hood part on. Too bad it's not long enough that when 047 is standing straight, his foot(shoes.) part is visible. 047 used this cape with such efficiency that made his unpredictable movements, a lot more unpredictable without the cape(with hood) getting in his way. The synthetic silk used to make this cape(with hood) is also quite special, it can regenerate the ripped or holey parts by bathing it in sunlight, it heals rather fast with dim sunlight. It's healing rate is almost instantaneously when using this cape(with hood) in bright sunlight. The silk can also hide 047's body heat from thermal visions
Last edited by 047 on Sun Oct 16, 2016 4:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I'm nothing but an expressionless psycho killing-machine kids that will take your life! Muahaha-- naw, I'm just kidding.

My Backstory Soundtrack
phpBB [media]

I Can't Cry nor Laugh Anymore.
phpBB [media]

Louise
Posts in topic: 1
Guild:

Post by Louise » Sat Oct 15, 2016 10:22 pm

Hahaha! That's what happen when you said bad thing to Full Editor's Font Colours, man! Karma's a bich sometimes. xD
"Sometimes, I woke up in the morning I'd tear up and started to feel sick like I'm about to puke out sadness. . . Or maybe I just ate too much the night before, and I really need to go to the toilet now."

"I'd play this while jumping from a dimensions to another." - Louise Avaro (2018)
phpBB [media]

Return to “Inventory”