Remnants of the 1st-Group of Vrijheid.

Equipment, ammo, vehicles, and other items are to be posted here for approval before your character is fully approved for gameplay.
Louise
Posts in topic: 1
Guild:

Remnants of the 1st-Group of Vrijheid.

Post by Louise » Fri May 11, 2018 7:39 am

Quick Synopsis.
Ever since the total defeat of Vrijheid[vri-JEID] rebellion to O Sylléktis, most of the survivors was kept into captivity until further notices, while the rest, died on the battlefield. The leader of the rebellion, which is the 1st-group that includes Julien Avaro(my adoptive father), Noelle, Veolphua Druyhnertue, Athens, and myself however, was to be punished for the troubles we've caused. Unlucky for me, I was the only one from the group that survives. . .

Well, maybe not, becauSE foRtUNatElY, instead of an absolute execution, Avyhm Druyhnertue(O Sylléktis) decided to use me as a lab rat for his experiment, which he'd place me into a chamber, that will theoretically send me into another universe. If it worked and it took me into another realm, I get to at least dream to survive there, so I accepted it. I had jumped through many dimensions that's connected within Avyhm's collections, and most of them was straight up dangerous places, so taking my stuffs before proceeding was my last words. . .

Remnants of the team.
Athens' Fuigheall[fu-I-gheel]
My father's two-story recreational vehicle that's 6 meters tall, 4 meters in width, and 5 meters in length. I keep this RV in a capsule that was specially coded to store Athens Fuigheall. The capsule was created by Amlub, one talented mechanist from the 7th-group of Vrijheid.
Pros and Cons; >
> Everything that is house-related such as kitchen, shower, and electricity(lights switches), works fine.
> The RV have 2 Power cylinders that can be charged with electricity by using it's built-in wind turbines, hydro pumps/turbines, solar panels, and electro-plugs that can be attached to any electric sources itself. A whole-day, fully charged main core could last up to a month from full, continuous usages(like switching the lights on, televisions, radio, weaponry, etc.) without a need to be recharging, while the other noticeably smaller one could last for a week.
> It also have various of weaponry and defense mechanisms(Thanks to Athens fused with the RV) that can be controlled both automatically and manually though for one from each types of weapons at a time. All of the weapons uses Ammo cylinders, that act similarly to Power cylinders, but for ammo and can be recharge the same way. There are 4, usable cylinders, and each cylinders can hold up to 100 charges. All the weapons here can be shoot from any directions.
| +
Solar/energy-type Weapons
SolariBaraidh - It fires 3 plasma-like balls that is twice the size of a marble per second, that deals 50% lower than way below average fire damage, per second. Shooting longer than 20 second would overheats it, so pausing for 3 second would be advisable. Automatic aiming made it auto-hits. This weapon consumes 5 charges per second from the shooting.

SolariBoma(minor damaged) - The weapon fires a sun-like sphere that is as big as the vehicle itself, and won't dispersed away before hitting something. While the sphere moves rather slowly, below average kind of slow, the damage is explosively(literally), noticeably above average. It consumes 1 Ammo cylinder(100) per shot and can only shoot once every 30 second.
*Minor damaged condition decreases it's original damage by 30% and has 30% more cooldown while still consumes the same ammo charge.

SolariBeimh(damaged) - It's basically a short ranged solar beam with a width radius of 2 meter, 5 meters long and travels up to 7 meters away. Blasting out average fire damage but with tremendous speed that's on par with SolariBaraidh while not being autohits on automatic aims. Consumes 50 charges per shot and has 10 second cooldown before it's ready to be used again.
*Damaged condition decreases it's original damage by half, and have twice the cooldown while still consumes the same ammo charge.
---
Ballistic-type weapons
Mini-gun(out of ammo) - It's just a regular mini-gun and I don't know the standard of the damage for this kind of weapon per second or something. Heats up after 30 second of continuous shooting, wait 5 second to cooldown. This weapon onsumes 2 charges per second
*Auto-aim is outdated!

Scrap-gun - Fires junk of items by loading junk in the junk-bin that's placed underneath the main computer's desk, crushing and reshaping them into a ball shape ammo, the projectile could travels up to 800 feet per second. It took 2 seconds for crushing and reshaping procedure and consumes 20 charges. While it has size limits of a basketball, the weight limits shouldn't also exceeds 110lbs(50kg) or less than 2lbs(1kg). Maximum weight deals slightly below average damage.
---
Energy-type weapons
Mini-Railgun (heavy damaged) - Fires an energy beam that deals average electrical damage. Moves at the speed of sound and and goes up to a mile away before it's dispersed. It cost 80 charges per shot and can only be used once every 20 second. The shot has a Tesla effects that could bounce to three other nearby enemies in a range of 3 meters from each other. The second enemies would take 1/3th less damage of the original and the third one would take 2/3th.
*Heavy damaged condition decreases it's original damage by 70% and has 70% more cooldown while still consumes the same ammo charge.
---
Defense Mechanisms
Droch's Field - "Drocharimarimo Ballisi, or known as Droch Ball, is a species of filamentous green algae (Chlorophyta) found mostly in a number of swamps in the Utarathen hemisphere. It is considered to be one of the most bizarre creature in this galaxy! Literally, nobody, or any other creatures, would even get close to a swamp that filled with these moss balls because of the smell alone! It's so strong that it numbed your sense of smells, and gives some of the most uncomfortable effects to your body! Yikes.".
Its a device act like a mother-ship that hold two sets of 8 small, drones, or Seed is what we called them. Those drones(with the size of baseball) fly and spread 5 meters in radius, around the RV. Those Seeds then generates two things, a weak barrier and a pungent, stinky smell. Each of those Seeds were filled with Droch's oils, which is the moss ball's defense mechanism that squirts out smelly oils if disturbed. It's one of Noelle's floras I still have in the RV. With a press of a button, those Seed releases nose-dropping smells. The weak electro-magnetic-something barrier on the other hand, while it's not strong enough to stop physical contacts, it's enough to let the smell stays outside.
All of the procedures from refilling Droch's oil, charging up the barrier, setting up on planting the Seed 5 meters away from the RV, surrounding it, and stuffs, consumes as much as 30 charges and powered by the Main cylinders after the activation with almost unnoticeable consumption. Refilling it by using it's second set doesn't require me to go out or anything, those used seeds will fly back to it's shooter, switching with the second set.

Meòrachail's Scales[may-O'-ra-CHAEL] - A camouflage system that mirrors invisibility. It's advanced enough to not be detectable by anything visually but physically. Sonar, or just straight up making physical contact with the RV is the only ways to know that it's there. Consumes 2% for continuous usage per day.
> It was made with mixes of modern metals, until Athens which his body were made out of Transformium, bonded with the RV and became the pilot of the vehicle for the group. Before his death, he separated himself from the RV, and some of the Transformium is still remains, hence the name. Has a very high defense, could withstand extreme temperature and pressure without affecting the inner part of it.
> An amphibian vehicle that can travel through lands and water.
==========
> The RV has a little bit wiring problem which causes occasional lights flickering, hot and cold waters can sometimes be too extreme. It's some minor stuffs that with deeper and careful maintenance would perfect it.
> Due to the wiring problem, weapon's aim-locking system will, 2/6th of the time, glitched out and stopped it from shooting(or else it'd miss.), and when it does, system reboot on the main computer are required, unless being switched off and aim manually.
> The engine has long since stopped working, it was heavily damaged and needs to be repaired so it could be driven even manually. Athens was the one who drove the vehicle for the group, so he was responsible for the "automatic" drives.
> Other than an ancient 1950's radio that can still worked properly, every electronic devices I still on keeping need some maintenance to be able to use;-
- (1) Julien's PC with high-end setup for gaming. Have minor problem with the power box, major internal problems, making it inaccessible into desktop screen.
- (4) AMUS's LCD monitors connected to the main computer. Used by Veolphua and Athens for experimenting, monitoring and stuffs. Shattered screens.
- (1) JINTELL D-Best Massage Chair, well. . . you don't want to sit there when it's on.
- (2) Radio-talkie, communicating device that act like telephones with limited range. Out of batteries, and the button isn't very responsive.
- (1) Oasis Mk-II, is our bartender basically. Have us the recipes, the ingredients we need, this thing can make from wines, to beverages, to brewing coffee, to even as simple as pouring either cold or hot water in our cup. Hot water doesn't always work but when it does, the temperature will melt your mouth if it's not the cup you're holding.
- (1) Regular Refrigerator. The freezer's not cold enough to freeze stuffs anymore, the light it emits when the door is open has also died out, but not because of the bulb.
> For now, it's pretty much a house that Louise kept in a capsule, in his pocket.

Saidheans Suit[say-DHEENS]
> It's basically a 5'7"(174cm) space suit Athens specially made for me. It was made mostly out of nano-Transformium(it doesn't have the strength as the regular Transformium, but with it's extreme flexibility, it can be used for many complex applications.). While it's not thick or bulky looking, it still offers decent amount of protections from radiations, extreme temperature and pressure enough for a space suit, as well still being able to move freely while wearing it. This suit weigh over 2000lbs(1000kg) without it's life support system. Sustained noticeable damages from the outside, jet-pack and life support system has stopped working. I also kept this in a capsule as well.
> It's default battery could last up to 3 days, granting the wearer, oxygen and as well the strength that's enough to moves in that suit(things would be little bit different when wearing this suit in space).
> Default jet-pack could last up to 3 hours of maximum, continuous usages, though it started to overheats at the first 30 minutes. Able to control the amount of power of the jet-pack, maximum speed reaches 90mph(144kph) above sea level.
> Grant slightly below average defense and way below average magical resistance.

Julien's Requiem
> My father's trustworthy, 6 rounds of non-ballistic, revolver-looking pistol, with shiny silver metal that has carving arts on it. It deals short range explosive shot that spreads 1 to 2 meters wide the further it goes, and up to 10 meters away before dispersing, with above average of damage and have very high recoil. The recoil was so strong, it slightly flung me backward even when I was ready to shoot.
(5) rounds
(8) clips
My belonging.
Fuilteth
A single-edge sword given by Louise's adoptive father, Julien Avaro, before his last breaths. The sword is 73 cm in length(including the handle). It deals noticeably below average damage, and have noticeably above average durability.
(Ability)Hot-Blooded - For the same amount of damage it took from clashing, bashing, basically any friction contacts that affects it's durability, it'll increase it's own damage up to twice of it's original damage, while as well increasing it's defense up to 50%. When the ability has increased it's damage up to 30%, it'll deal additional fire damage. The heat/damage increases will gradually decrease in a very slow rate(1% every 15 seconds). While it's not self-sustainable, it can still be repaired but with slightly different technique that is, to cool it off first until it changes color from red to grey-ish-like color. ((in my calculation, I think, by the time it hits double damage, it's durability should at least be at half of it's original stat with the helps of the defense increases?))

Sgillinn[sngil-LIEN]
A sheath that was specially made to cool Fuilteth down that instantly deactivates Hot-Blooded ability and can be repaired and sharpened when sheathed. Repairing and sharpening requires at least 3 second to be fully finished, but it won't able to be fix it if the sword is totally broken. Tapping the guard of the sword before unsheathing will trigger (Ability)Battle Spirit procedure where the sheath will damage the sword upon unsheathing, activating Hot-Blooded by up to 30%.

Atasteofme[ey-TES-tiof-ME]
This is my own custom handgun and I've perfected an ability I called, (Ability)Cresent Shot - which I can shoot it on a different angle, towards another different. Semi-automatic, fires 3 marble-like energy balls every triggers, and it deals way below average. It also travels as fast as any normal ballistic pistols. Uses custom-rechargeable batteries as it's ammo.
(60) ammo per battery
(3) batteries

Rubí Earring
This pair of two different earrings which one of them named Rubí and the other, Zafiro, was gifted by Secia II, the Empress of the East, for eliminating a powerful being that threaten to destroy her kingdom. Rubí earring puts up an additional, temporary health pool, which will be the one, prioritized to take damage/acting as my sheild. It increased 30% my original HE, and as long as I'm in the range of 3 meters or closer to my partner, I won't take any tissue damage i.e my limbs and body won't able to be cut off, I won't be burnt into crisp, and stuffs stuffs invincible thingy stuffs. However, any tissue damage I took outside the 'invincible range', won't be healed/reattached/reversed by the earring. Other than running out of the additional HE, there's no time limits for how long I'd gonna be invincible. It also can't be refilled/healed manually, though it will automatically be refilled by itself with 5% of the wearer's original HE, every 1 minute even when in battles.
The earring would go into four phases, 'Active', 'Ready', and 'Empty'. The earring's default state is 'Ready', by tapping it once, it'll glow bright red, which signaled as 'Active'. When I ran out of the additional HE, the earring would lose it's red color into crystal-clear like color, it'd automatically be refilled after 1 minute. This earring has such strong bonds with the other one that, it is practically indestructible unless both of them being destroyed at the same time, and unless it's my partner, this earring won't come off of my ear.

Witcher's Potions
It's a bunch of specially made bottles to store concoctions that while drinking it enhanced some traits and abilities towards Witchers, it's deadly for consumption towards normal people. These bottles can gently heat up or cool down whatever it is storing, in it, there's a net for holding herbs and recipes requires to brew one. One bottle holds only a shot(an ounce) of liquids, and once depleted, I only have to refill it with spirits and it'll automatically brew it for me, which would only take 1 minute before it is ready for consumption. Also, the ingredients can still be use up to three times of refilling before I need to renew the herbs in it. These Witcher's potions can be stack together with regular potions.
Even for a Higher Witcher like me, I still have my limits by not drinking more than 3 shots worth of, 'deadness' is what I called them. . . sorry, I meant, Toxicity. Although I can still push my limits further up to 5 shots before it kills me, upon taking the fourth shot would results on my lowered poison resistance by 40%, and the fifth would double the amount of reduction along with 10% drops for both SPD and MS until I'm healed from the toxicity. Also, since every one of the concoctions requires a little bit of anti-magic powders, magic-based healing for toxin and/or poison-based won't work.
| +
(3) White Honey(0 toxicity) - Drinking this removes 2 toxicity per bottle, as well as all active enhancements from Witcher's concoctions, at the same time, any heal-based spells or potions would increased by 20% for 30 second but lose 10% of both original MS and DEF for 25 second in return.

(1) Ltoloxa's Skin[to-LOK-tsa](1 toxicity) - Chugging this will grant me 10% more of my original HE, and it increases my healing rate for both HE and tissue damage by 15%, but it's also reduced my PS regeneration by 20%, as well as both of my DEF and magical RES by 5% each. This effect would last up to 10 minutes.

(1) Scheal's lungs(1 toxicity) - By taking this potion, I can hold my breath underwater for 10 minutes straight, it also increased my PS regeneration by 20%. However, after the 10 minutes time-skip, my PS won't regenerate for 30 second.

(1) Catfolks(2 toxicity) - Licking this will increase my MS perceptions by 20% of my original MS as well as granting me infrared vision and also increased my already decent visibility at night. My SPD also increased by 20% but my DEF and magic Resistance would also decreased by 15% each. These effects will last for 1 minute.

(2) Dos en Cuir's Horn(2 toxicity) - Increase MAG by 30% but with reduced of MA regeneration by 15% as well as an increased of cooldown for every spells I have for 1 seconds, basically, I have to charge all of my spells for a second.

(1) Liquid #089(2 toxicity) - Looking at the recipe that was experimentally made by my father with the helps of the team, I've completed it and made the sample myself. It changes the atoms and its properties in my body into kind of like oobleck. Staying still for 3 second would result on my body having melting effect that I need to regularly move to stay, well, solid. Flexing somehow helps prolonging my physical state to 5 second(including the 3 second.). As long as I don't flex or moves a lot, most solid objects like bullets, projectiles, swords, basically physical attacks will pass through my body(pretty much like Logia Devil Fruit user.). Since this sample is still on progress, I haven't yet discovered the exact amount of how long my body could last by standing still, though it seems that as long as I kept flexing or moves obnoxiously, aggressively rough, my body remembers its own physical shape. In papers however, Athen wrote about it's effect from standing still for more than 10 second would permanently locked the user's body into that melting shape, no amount of flexing or vigorous movements would reversed their physical shape.((This is just for fun. I don't necessarily need this but eh, just wrote it down for fun.))

(1) Lycanthrope(3 toxicity) - I won't physically morph into a werewolf, but I'll gain some percentage of their power like, 20% increased of STR and SPD as well as having 50% more TD(tissue damage) healing rate. I've also flinched slightly less as well as flinches my enemy slightly more though my resistance to fire would decreased by 40% and damages from silver-type weapons would halt my TD recovery by 3 second. This potion would last for 2 minutes.

(5) Unused Witcher's bottles.
Other Stuffs
(1) Belt that has both functions of a small bag, as well the holding Sgillinn.
(1) Portable, fold-able fishing rod.
(2) Unused Amlub's storing capsules. Can store something as big as a four stories building in it. Came with a red colored marker pen, that used to mark the angle of the stuffs I want to store in the capsule. Once finished, just press the 'store' button, throw it towards the thing I want to store and boom, there you have it.
(17) Kunais.
(15) Shurikens.
(3) 500ml wide-jars filled with Louise's specially made spices.
(1) Hunting knife
(1) 15cm Self-filtered drinking straw. Made out of titanium.
Phew, at last! After a week+, I've done it! I'll picture my inventories visually after I got back home.
"Sometimes, I woke up in the morning I'd tear up and started to feel sick like I'm about to puke out sadness. . . Or maybe I just ate too much the night before, and I really need to go to the toilet now."

"I'd play this while jumping from a dimensions to another." - Louise Avaro (2018)
phpBB [media]

Return to “Inventory”