Growth Equipment

Equipment, ammo, vehicles, and other items are to be posted here for approval before your character is fully approved for gameplay.
Laola
Posts in topic: 3
Money: $280
Abilities: viewtopic.php?f=16&t=21
Inventory: viewtopic.php?f=17&t=22
Allies: viewtopic.php?f=18&t=26
Guild:

Growth Equipment

Post by Laola » Tue Oct 19, 2010 12:10 am

Laola's equipment has Growth Abilities (like in KH2). Her equipment's abilities grow as her power grows, though only through experience and training (so that they will reach their KH2 equivalents of "LVL MAX" after a long time, and she may break those limits once her Level is especially high). The abilities are conferred at all times, because each item is considered to be in her possession so long as it is not stolen or broken, as her possession has grown onto them. This includes when her equipment is stored away (as a result of taking a more serpentine form, usually). Eventually, this will extend to the point at which her possession will be grown onto them even if they are stolen. They were all given to her as treasured equipments for unique liliths. When she wants a weapon in addition to her body, she just grows one, typically.

Nightmare Slippers: Her “Alice shoes” increase her agility, increase her jumping ability, and make movement silent.
As an additional effect that will be designed into them just for Laola, they will focus her connection to the ground for increased earth manipulation and increased ability to grow things from the ground, whether she is on said ground or not.
-Growth Ability- High Jump- Her jumping height and distance is increased. Unless consciously delegated otherwise, jumps are performed as backflip jumps.

Aether Thighhighs: Her thighhighs allow her to adjust descent speed, but not by very much (so that she can fall at a somewhat increased or decreased rate, but not enough to make a huge difference). They also improve her evasion a bit.
-Growth Ability- Quick Run- She can make a quick, airborne burst of speed to help her get around. If this is performed midair, it is disabled after its first use until Laola lands. If used on the ground, it is disabled for two seconds after each use, so that she can't entirely Quick Run through everything.

Storm Bustier: Her bustier grants an increase in DEF and RES in addition to a small boost in evasive reflexes. It also slightly reduces flinch factors on her.
-Growth Ability- Aerial Dodge- Laola can perform a spinning double-jump (which is smaller than her normal jump) at a good speed as an evasive tactic in the air. The centripetal force is enough to deter some attacks, particularly physical attacks.

Deluge Gloves- These increase her STR very slightly on the ground, and a bit more in the air. They also render her immune to effects that would put her to sleep and reduce tissue damage from water and ice by 10%.
-Growth Ability- Energy Charge (only G Ability that is not from KH2, so far)- To a limit that increases as the ability grows, Laola can charge her mana, chakra, or whatever she intends to use for something, hold the charge as long as she wants (unless she leaves the area), and release it for more immediacy and power (since she can release a charge of previously stored energy and conduct her energy normally at the same time).

Emma Cain
Posts in topic: 1
Guild:

Post by Emma Cain » Thu Oct 28, 2010 7:35 pm

Looks good.
Approved. *Gives dramatic thumbs up with grin*
The past is what molds us, lest we forget it... We would all die in this gruesome world of sin.

Lift Me Up. Let Me Go.
phpBB [media]

Fight the Power!
phpBB [media]

Reunited Once More
phpBB [media]

Her Sleeping Blood
phpBB [media]

Laola
Allies: viewtopic.php?f=18&t=26
Guild:

Post by Laola » Mon Jun 13, 2011 8:06 pm

Forgot to mention this when I got it:
Mystery Mace: strange mace that has yet to be tested for anything, obtained as an item drop
"Had you any faith, you could succeed tremendously."

Ceodore Wolfgang
Posts in topic: 1
Abilities: viewtopic.php?f=16&t=412
Inventory: viewtopic.php?f=17&t=413
Guild:

Post by Ceodore Wolfgang » Wed Apr 04, 2012 10:15 pm

I has no problems with this. I like Laola due to her having exploitable weaknesses but she makes up with it through abilities and items. Now if only i could convert her into a sword style chara- Oh wait i do, her name is Marcelle and I gotta work on her :P

Approved :D
Arrival/Departure:
phpBB [media]

Serene Talking:
phpBB [media]

His Might:
phpBB [media]

Laola