Master Constructs

Equipment, ammo, vehicles, and other items are to be posted here for approval before your character is fully approved for gameplay.
Leilani
Posts in topic: 8
Money: $315
Abilities: viewtopic.php?f=16&t=37
Inventory: viewtopic.php?f=17&t=38
Allies: viewtopic.php?f=18&t=187
Guild:

Master Constructs

Post by Leilani » Thu Oct 21, 2010 4:31 am

. . . All of my Master Constructs are made by yours truly, though my dad helped to speed the processes up. I'm pretty content with my work . . . They each have their own charge levels, as determined by the energy levels of their "Kusarud" (Kū-sə-rūd) circuitry, a kind of circuitry that allows the energy to be channeled wherever it needs to be, even if a chunk of it is taken out (not that it's readily possible to see that with mine, as I'll explain later), without a battery. Trade secret . . . Their charges are named by one of their distinguishing functions. Of course, that does not mean that, say, the "Platform Charge" can only be spent for the "Platform" function. It means that it's the charge for the Master Uggs, to be spent for any and all of that equipment piece's functions . . . These are all made of an alloy of scarletite and adamantite, thus harder and more dense than any other known substance by far, though not too heavy. How does one make such an alloy? You asked for what's on me, not the secrets to my trade . . .

Master Uggs ((fashionable boot type, usually with a lining of fur or faux fur across the top)): Platform Charge Functions
Hover: Circular units on the boots convert portions of their charge into an anti-G energy. Hovering in place or moving horizontally a bit while slowly falling takes some energy, but I can use more to cross small gaps without losing altitude, I can use less to simply slow a descent, and I can use a negligible charge to use them as jet skates along the ground.
Reverse-Polarization: Well, I'm sure that you don't want to hear how reverse-polarization works, so I'll just tell you what you'll see. Firstly, it allows me to teleport around, but . . . well, it's like the teleportation that my friend uses. Er, used . . . My point is that this one has some ridiculous limits. While targeting an area to teleport to, I am vulnerable to attack, thus disruption. That's why I mainly use it for short distances, in the midst of conflict . . . I have to hold still when using this, and an electric-blue energy circle of transdimensional flux- Well, I won't explain everything, but let's just say that it's not affected by materials and energies that exist in this dimension, so you're not going to simply cancel this out. The circle travels through space according to my will until I release the mental command on the action. Once that happens, I instantly teleport to the circle with a defensive stance and a burst of that polarized, metaphysical energy, defending me for about one third of a second from physical and metaphysical attacks. I wouldn't call it complete invincibility, even for that brief moment, but it's pretty defensive, and the energy burst makes it somewhat offensive, too . . . My mind works quickly, so I can finish one move and go right into the next almost immediately. Coupled with the fact that my displacement is static during the third of a second that I'm in a defensive stance with an energy burst, this means that I can use this to negate any prior momentum to control my position at will, effectively flying . . . given the appropriate charge . . . As far as the speed of the circle, I'll let you know if it improves, I guess. It's presently 25 mph ((to be improved upon via training in which she develops new methods to speed it up; also to be multiplied by Level)). ((If you're familiar with Exdeath's “Reverse Polarization” attack in Dissidia, you basically know this ability.))
Well, sorry that I ranted so much, but I don't want you to keep asking how the other functions of my constructions can teleport materials for their transformations . . .
Platform: A platform is mechanized into the space below my feet via reverse-polarization. This can be used to clog spaces, increase landing area for a dive-bomb, and similar things. By tilting my feet outward, vertical platforms can be made for wall-jumps and the like. I can also combine this function with Hover to form a platform in midair that will hover so long as I stand on it and have enough charge to keep it afloat. Larger platforms and greater durations require more energy expenditure, of course . . . As you can imagine, this takes a significant charge to sustain, even as proportionally efficient as this is . . .
Fort: This is something of an improved Platform . . . Fort includes a seat, mount, or otherwise stabilizing structure to hold my position, and it includes at least one protective wall, hence the name. Since this all requires more energy, I don't make a hoverfort, if I can avoid it, so I mechanize some wheels, treads, or the like if I need mobility, all of which are mentally controlled. Being very heavy, these forts are great for resisting knockback-heavy tactics.
Buffer: This is always in play, unless I mentally command it otherwise; it allows me to fall from any distance or take a physical attack to the bottoms of the uggs without taking the impact. ((Yes, she could use her feet as small shields, but that would necessitate being able to kick every attack that comes her way. If you don't have the skill or sheer speed to to work around this, you deserve for all of your attacks to be blocked, anyway, frankly.)) In stead, the energy is channeled outward, rendering a small blast of wind/surrounding environs to the be only result. This function is very efficient, consuming a charge that's only a miniscule fraction of the kinetic energy to be converted. If you're wondering how all of this can be done so efficiently, don't ask; trade secret . . .

Master Leglets: Secure Charge Functions
Jet: The circular units on the backside of my leglets are jets, so I can use them for midair directional influence. I tend to combine this with the Hover function to cross small areas at a fair pace. ((If you've ever seen a Megaman X game in which X hovers with one of his hovering armor suits [4+], else if you've seen Axl hover [X7, moreso X8], you have a general idea of what this looks like. Without these jets, the Hover function alone can't mimic that very efficiently.)) They're not very strong, unless I consume way too much charge, so I use Reverse-Polarization for vertical transportation and long-distance horizontal movement.
Guard: As though being made of an adamantite-scarletite alloy wasn't enough to make them hard enough to block attacks, the Guard function activates whenever they take a hit. It's automatic, but can be overridden by mental command, and instantaneous, so there's no way to avoid this if you hit my leglets. Some of the charge (by default, 1%, but I can mentally command that setting to change) is converted into an energy burst that is like that of my reverse-polarization teleportations: one of great defensive and decent offensive value.
Secure: Via reverse-polarization, I mechanize attachments on my leglets to secure me to walls, structures, et cetera, particularly my Forts. This shouldn't require much explanation . . .
Blade: I can mechanize blades onto them, too. I can detach these blades and shoot them from my Automail Bow, but their shapes gives them limited accuracy at any more than about 15 meters. I tend to stick to the ammo that's made for the purpose . . .

Master Bustier ((Bū-stē-ā)): Endure Charge Functions
Endure: This function allows me to channel knockback factors into the surrounding environs, much like the Buff function in my uggs. This function, however, works for my whole body, thus allowing me to keep my place even from some attacks that may otherwise knock me very far away, though not without a hefty charge cost. It also can't outright stop attacks as a buffer; it only affects KB factors. I ready this function via mental commands, designating no expenditure allowance as a default. Since knockback manipulation doesn't alter damage and pain, I don't tend to mind getting bashed around when I'm hit, but this is good for certain situations, such as cliff and rooftop battles, else when I would be wall-rushed. I'm still working on a formula to make this work backwards at will, allowing me to get blown away by a small hit to get out of a big combo or the like . . . There; I just shared a plan that I previously had kept secret. Satisfied?
Reverse-Polarization: You didn't think that I let this function rely solely on the uggs, did you . . .?
Fort: Note the previous explanation . . .
Glider: Here's another reverse-polarization-based mechanization. This is the only thing that isn't made out of an adamantite-scarletite alloy; it's made of a thin sheet of Damascus steel as an outer layer for a levistone glider. As the name of levistone implies, it allows me to readily float about, gliding while losing almost no altitude, even losing none when combined with the Hover or Jet functions, though I generally use the latter to increase speed. Summoning one of my pre-engineered gliders from storage doesn't take much charge, but I have to keep some charge ready to send them back, too.
Giga Drive: By spending my charge, I can improve my physical stats for a limited time. The charge that is spent determines the magnitude and duration, of course. The only problem is that this function necessitates a complete expenditure; whatever Endure Charge I have, I no longer have after using this function, until it's recharged . . .

Master Arm (my automail arm with a giant wing bow on it, which can slide into itself like a toy lightsaber does, and weapons stored inside): Quiver Charge Functions
Hyperscope: The bow has a scope-like eye in its center that communicates with my brain, as explained later, to act as a third eye that can identify thermal, light, dark, sound, and kinetic signatures in whatever direction my bow points.
Bow Draw: Rather self-explanatory, no . . .? The bow can draw itself because it's automail; it operates on my own body's energy ((PS)), thus sparing my charge.
Draw Weapon: This thing has several compartments for knives, longknives, shortswords, spare bolts ((crossbow ammo, look much like thinner arrows, usually shorter due to draw length differences)), and a pop-out blade, much like the kind that I typically form onto my leglets. Opening these hatches takes a little of my physical stamina, not my Quiver Charge . . .
Discharge Pulse: My automail arm can release its charge in a pulse from the hand. The only limiter that I could incorporate into this function allows me to discharge a minimum of 70% of the Quiver charge . . . It's not good enough. I need to formulate new limiters, so that I can actually use it for its primary purpose . . . ((Appearance: A palm-sized, hot pink mazer shoots forth at an amazing pace, almost guaranteeing a successful hit if properly aimed. It stops at 25 meters, subject to Level multipliers and pulses from her hand for 0.03 seconds for every 1% of her Quiver Charge that is spent.))
Quiver: Via reverse-polarization, my arm teleports ammo to and from my hip-pack. I use this in stead of the few bolts that I keep inside my arm, usually, relying only on those spares when I'm low on Quiver Charge.

Ark
Meet my hand cannon. ((I can't find a good pic, but, if you imagine a gun with a cannon-like barrel and the respective proportional expansions to make it efficient, you've pretty well got it. This one's black for the most part, crimson for the last third of the barrel, and has a hot pink trigger.)) It doesn't like people who want to steal my work or mess with my friends. Could you tell? ((Most about it is average for a hand cannon, exceptions being its very slightly boosted power factor, amazing toughness, and tremendous accuracy as a result of its materials and how it's made.))

Master Necklace: Recharge Functions
Recharge: By pressing my necklace to another Master Construct, I can transfer the charge as a backup.
Pedometer Charge: By moving around, the friction that my body and mechanisms make with surrounding environs is harnessed as kinetic energy that is then converted to very slowly recharge my necklace.

Master Tiara: Control Charge Functions
Control: This identifies the pulses in my brain as commands, then communicates them with my other equipment, with the exception of my arm's basic functions and my hand cannon. There's no way to read what my tiara identifies, and there's no way to interrupt the functions. If you think that you can, go ahead and try . . . This communication is what I use to dictate control of all of my mechanisms and constructs.
Radar: Energy can be emitted at a minimal cost to the Control Charge to identify the signatures that I stated for the Hyperscope, in addition to energy that it can convert when it is being shot at me, in a 360 degree radar from myself. The radius of identification depends on the charge expenditure, but, as I said, it takes a miniscule amount of energy to generate a significant radar.
Convert: Energies that get close to me are absorbed and converted for use by my equipment; the converted energy is distributed among the Master Constructs as I will. Of course, this is automatic with some things, but, if I'm repairing a cut wire, I won't drain all the power from the line. When my tiara detects designated energies on their way to me or in my immediate vicinity, it projects a hot pink, ovular barrier around me that takes a little bit of the energy from any compatible source to be converted. This converts the following energies:
electric . . . obviously . . .
thermal
solar (entire spectrum, including light)
hydraulic/liquid-kinetic
combustive, including nuclear
acidic-corrosive
wind/other gas-kinetic
((Point of clarification: That little barrier will very slightly reduce the damage from these sources by taking some energy for conversion, but the damage difference won't really be noticeable.))

Hip-pack: This is a seemingly ordinary hip-pack. What's special about it is that it allows me to access a seemingly infinite subspace storage pocket, allowing me to store my items and ammo with no chance of anyone stealing them and no limit to how much I can access them. I could forget the Quiver function altogether, in stead manually loading ammo from here each time, but the Quiver function is much faster. As for how it works, you'd have to ask the friend that gave it to me.

Leilani
Guild:

Post by Leilani » Thu Oct 21, 2010 4:33 am

Fire/Ice/Elec Arrows: These have tips that are injected with chemicals and resins to make the tips flaming, icy, and electrically discharging, respectively . . . Yes, liquid nitrogen is one ingredient of my ice ammo, but it's mixed with other chemicals to keep it in stable and keep it from being readily controlled by outside forces . . . (30/30/30) ((power factor: negligibly boosted))
Fire/Ice/Elec Bolts: Same as the arrows, but bolts, meant for crossbows. They're not as strong, but somewhat faster. They're generally fired in a more straight shot, rather than the usual, wide arc of arrows. (30/30/30) ((power factor: negligibly boosted))
Burn/Freeze/Zap Arrows: These are improved versions of the previous. They have some of my machines' energy infused into them when they're built, and that energy allows them to be directed to, upon striking a foe, specifically target vulnerable areas and send a wave of the respective element to those areas. ((If all points are equally vulnerable, it simply releases the wave upon impact.)) They're great against one who is heavily-armored, one who has one area that absorbs an element, but another that is weak to it, and they simply deal greater damage, since they target weaker points. Yes, these will burn, freeze, or zap your balls off . . . (25/25/25) ((power factor: slightly boosted))
Burn/Freeze/Zap Bolts: Self-explanatory . . . (25/25/25) ((power factor: slightly boosted))
Singe/Chill/Jolt Arrows: The chemical compounds in the tips of these cause explosions of combustive, freezing, or electric natures, respectively . . . Each is packed with enough to generate an explosion of a 15-meter radius, and they detonate at my mental command only; even if deflected while on their path, if they stray into an ally, the ally will only suffer an off-thrown arrow, which can then be pulled from them and thrown by them as a bomb. Of course, I may make some variations that will explode on impact, if I see fit, and I'm thinking about making variations that'll have different explosions. (15/15/15) ((power factor: slightly boosted))
Singe/Chill/Jolt Bolts: I hope that you're noticing a pattern . . . (15/15/15) ((power factor: slightly boosted))
Solder/Crystallize/Generate/Hydrate/Breathe Arrows: These are specifically for structures and constructs. The energy that they're infused with upon their creation guides elemental energies to appropriate points for repairing, solidifying, energizing, hydrating, and oxidizing constructs and structures. This includes everything from robots to houses. (20/20/20/20/20) ((power factor: tremendously reduced))
Solder/Crystallize/Generate/Hydrate/Breathe Bolts: Paying attention? (20/20/20/20/20) ((power factor: tremendously reduced))
Plague Arrows/Bolts: The tips release an invisible, toxic gas that corrupts individuals within a radius of 50 meters of the point of impact, keeping them from healing. Of course, the disease is temporary, and it can be removed with a Vaccine or a Remedy, else by the White Magic spell, "Cleanse." It generally lasts a few minutes. Oh, by the way, this variant doesn't work on viera. (35/35) ((power factor: slightly reduced))
Tether Arrows/Bolts: These have ropes in the shafts that connect to my bow. The ropes are energized to withstand many attacks, but, if they are cut, the energy is then spent to temporarily hold a line of energy that matches the former line of rope, usually for about three seconds, so that I don't just fall if you cut my rope. The tips' energy allows an arrow to, upon impact, run a structure scan, which magically takes abilities into account, thanks to an upgrade that some friends helped with, to be able to tell if it can pierce through, in which case the energy propels it forth, or if it can't, in which case the energy forms the tip into the shape of a suction cup and releases the highly adhesive resin onto it. In the case of a piercethrough, the resin is injected from the tip to hold the arrow's position strongly while, of course, sticking up some tissues. This is often used to rip organs out. (50/50) ((power factor: slightly reduced))
Cupid Arrows/Bolts: The tips are filled with love potion. You'll be soaked in a potion that will charm you into working for me for a bit. You'll snap out of it after a few minutes or as soon as you take damage, though, so this isn't good for one-on-one battles. (250/250) ((power factor: slightly reduced))
Volley Arrows/Bolts: At my mental command, the shafts of these projectiles open to eject four smaller copies of themselves. I can build variations that deviate from that number, but I stick with four, usually. Arrows release copies in a cross-shape, while bolts release them in X shapes. Copies are released to fly two meters out from the originals. (150/150) ((power factors: originals have slightly reduced power, copies are reduced a bit more))
Barrage Arrows/Bolts: Similar to Volley ammo, these release smaller copies of themselves from the tails, resulting in a string of shots. Again, those that I presently have all release four copies. (150/150) ((power factors: originals have slightly reduced power, copies are reduced a bit more))

Now that you've gotten used to that repetition, here are the arrows that I don't have bolts of:
Prominence/Glacier/Tempest Arrows: These are infused with a lot of energy and compacted chemicals. Upon my mental command, these release a burst of their element that is guided by the energy charge to incinerate, freeze, or shock everything in a huge area (40 meters from the point of explosion) with highly-focused, elemental fury. The only problem is that they're vastly difficult to build . . . (5/5/5) ((power factor: boosted))
Ride Arrows: These are packed from tip to tail with kusarud energy that allows them to work like this. Upon being fired, they hold in place for a second, just long enough for me to jump atop them. They are then propelled quickly through the air for a huge distance (The energy doesn't cancel the kinetic energy of the bow; it simply delays it, then adds to it.) or until it hits something, at which point it sticks to the target the same way as Tether Arrows ((same suction cup and resin setup)). ((If you've played Megaman 5 and you've seen the "Super Arrow" ability, you have an idea of how this works.)) (25) ((power factor: negligibly boosted))
Puddle Arrows: These simply release masses of highly adhesive resin (By the way, these resins are waterproof, of course.) upon impact or mental command. It's enough to cover a 12-meter radius, under most circumstances, so it can easily render a condensed battalion immobile. (100) ((power factor: noticeably reduced))
Geyser Arrows: Water is compacted by their energy when built, then released in a geyser upon my mental command. Don't let the name fool you: I can have these release water midair for a water cannon, or I can have them release it upon meeting the ground, resulting in, naturally, a powerful geyser of about a one-meter radius. (75) ((arrow power factor: reduced; water power = slightly below average, still physical))
Tornado Arrows: These are much like Geyser Arrows, but they work with wind and form a tornado. The tornadoes have a radius of 5 meters, under normal conditions. (75) ((same power setup as the Geyser Arrows))

These are the bolts that don't have arrows to them:
Ladder Bolts: These are much like Volley Bolts, but they release one copy at the top and one at the bottom, and those copies release a smaller copy each in the same direction, creating a ladder of five bolt-rungs. They stick to the target wall, just like Tether Bolts or Ride Arrows ((suction cups and resin again)), and they're more than sturdy enough to stand on. These are built to make it easy on my jumping ability when I'm carrying something, so copies are released five meters from the original, and smaller copies the same. (250) ((power factors: original is significantly reduced, first copies are reduced a touch more, and second copies are reduced another bit))
Drown Bolts: These work much like the Burn, Freeze, and Zap Bolts, since their energy guides the element to one's lungs or other respiratory organs, but it's water. It attempts to drown the target, and it's good at that . . . ((This results in high tissue damage potential, meaning that it may result in KO or even death independently of HE. Don't worry; I don't intend to PK, if I don't have to. I'll rescue someone after they're knocked unconscious.)) (50) ((power factor: below average))
Propel Bolts: Simply said, upon striking a target and being mentally commanded, they channel a powerful (enough to push a well-built shop wall a little ways) alter-G field, approximately 5 meters in radius, around them to propel the attached target in the direction of the bolt. Of course, anything that's caught within that field of force, which extends for 10 meters from the target, is forced to the end of the field. ((This isn't easily explained . . . Okay, if I shoot a wall that's really stuck in place, I can jump up to be in line with the bolt, or within a 5-meter radius of an imaginary line that extends from the tail of the bolt, and I'll be pushed 10 meters away from the wall quickly, but my vertical velocity won't change. I'll jump straight up into the air, and I'll travel laterally while I'm in the area of effect, but I'll keep being affected by natural gravity normally, so I'll continue to rise for a bit, then start falling while in the area of effect. It just pushes me quickly enough that I'll reach the end of the field before I fall out of it. If I shoot someone, this'll push them back really quickly for a good distance. Shooting the ground can result in an upward force, too, but that conflicts with natural gravity, so it's slower. Of course, the distance depends on the duration. Make sense? Simple physics, really.)) I usually put enough energy into these for them to last seven seconds. (30) ((power factor: slightly reduced))
Debilitation Bolts: These bolts have some charge in them that interferes with one's nervous system in limited areas. If I shoot your leg, that leg goes numb. If I shoot your arm, that arm and a small part of your torso goes numb. It's that kind of thing. Headshots are my friends. (100)

Of course, the Ark has plenty of ammo, and plenty of buckshot to load that with . . . (700/700)
I also have Flare Cannonballs, which cause an explosion of heat that could overwhelm many fire-users. The radius is 3 meters. (10) ((non-elemental, above average power, physical damage that ignores 15% of the target's HE))
There're also Jet Cannonballs, which aren't fired, but lock into the Ark and crack open to release a stream of jet propulsion for about eight seconds when I pull the trigger. (70)

Traps: These are set beneath the ground quickly with highly-sensitive pressure sensors and cloaking devices. These are usually square-shaped, extending across a 2-meter X 2-meter area, but I can build different trap sizes, too. I have the metal casing for 50 traps, and it's usually at least 90% re-collectable. Each trap requires mana to be spent in order to build the effects in, though I may acquire supplies that can be used as substitutes.
Sten Needle: These needles are fired upwards as though from a Sten gun (great rapid-fire), and they inject a vicious venom that deteriorates HE, MA, and CH (all very slow null damage over time) while restraining motion by clogging blood flow. The needles deal a little damage, but the main asset is the venom. It tends to get worked out of someone's system after about three minutes or sooner. (10)
Spike: These are much like Sten Needle, but more powerful and less speedy, though still fast enough to be more than accurate enough. These spikes don't inject poison, but are covered in a weaker one, which simply drain's one's health (standard poison; tiny null damage every two seconds for ~36-40 seconds). (10)
Leech: When you spring one of these, it looks like three overgrown leeches jump into you. What those leech-shaped magic bursts do is drain a mass of your mana and chakra ((50/50 split, slightly above average power factor)). (10)
Love Potion: Remember those Cupid Arrows and Bolts? This is a concentrated splash of the same potion. (10)
Snare: Chains of Damascus Steel shoot up in an organized manner to tie you down. (10)
Burst: A friend taught me how to channel the Blast Wave spell into a trap, thus giving me a magically-damaging trap. Granted, it's a single-target blast, not a great area, but that's okay. it also costs only 1/4th the normal mana cost. (5)
Howl: They're the same as Burst traps, but with the Screech spell. (5)
Lube: These are the Oil spell traps. (10)
Nanotech: If one of my constructs or I trigger this, the nanobots will spring up to repair things for a bit (medium TD recovery), then jump into the air and self-destruct. If you trigger it, they'll try to penetrate your skin, then self-destruct on you (medium HE/TD damage). (10)
Hostile-Tranq: Red tranq darts inject you with an incredibly potent chemical (yet to be named) to knock you out. This is hugely powerful stuff, and, if you have no resistance to it and aren't soon treated, it could kill you. However, it takes at least five minutes to take effect, after which it immediately knocks you out, then slowly starts to try to kill you. (3)
Docile-Tranq: This is for comrades and myself. I set these when allies are trailing behind or when I'm expecting a later battle in a region. These blue darts inject a different chemical that relaxes tenseness to just the right degree, hopefully improving battle capabilities such as aim and reflexes. It's obviously ineffective for machines. (5)
Rampart: Here's another friendly trap. This springs a 2x2x0.3-meter wall of Damascus Steel at three sides as bulwarks from enemy attacks. Unless all three are destroyed beforehand, all of them retract into the casing after 15 minutes. (10)
Obelisk: An obelisk of meter-thick adamantite reverse-polarizes around whoever triggers this trap. The material reverse-polarizes away after two minutes, it's tall enough that it always catches more than enough air to breathe for that long, and it also internally dispenses enough air for normal people to breathe for a full day inside. This immobilizes whoever triggers it, but also protects them, obviously. (10)
Infection: This triggers the release of an invisible, toxic gas that infects people to keep them from healing. It's like AIDS; stuff that would heal you just doesn't work. Basically, your current HE temporarily acts as your maximum. Of course, this is only temporary, but it can last long enough (~2 minutes), if not remedied. It is ineffective against viera. (10)

By the way, as for all the traps that are strictly hostile, they will not be triggered by me, as they read my DNA and Master Tiara's energy signature when I am close, and they refrain from springing if I would be caught in the blast.

Items (I'm a chemist, so items are my friends.):
Potion: restores a bit of HE (20)
Hi-Potion: restores some HE (15)
X-Potion: restores a good deal of HE (10)
Ether: restores some mana (20)
Hi-Ether: restores a good deal of mana (15)
Elixer: restores all HE and mana, thus the rarity of this item (3)
Antidote: special antidote that cures many kinds of venomous ailments (40)
Eye Drops: enchanted eye drops that restore sight to those who have been blinded by most means (40)
Bandages: self-explanatory (40)
Purification Water: Zombified, vampirized, or otherwise turned undead? This stuff turns you back, assuming that the undead form isn't your original. (40)
Echo Erbs: These are for those that have been silenced by some curse or the like. (40)
Gold Needle: One prick from one of these restores a petrified being to normalcy. (40)
Vaccine: This cures some diseases, but it's pretty limited, of course. It works against the diseases that are caused by my Infection Trap and Plague Arrows/Bolts, though. (40)
Remedy: This fixes nearly any ailment, including all of the preceding, and is thus more expensive than the others, but not by too much, and it's not terribly rare. (25)
. . . What happened to all my tufts and plumes of phoenix down? (0?!)

Learpabru
Posts in topic: 1
Money: $340
Abilities: viewtopic.php?f=16&t=99
Inventory: viewtopic.php?f=17&t=100
Guild:

Post by Learpabru » Thu Jan 13, 2011 1:17 am

Approved.
"One can not help others without their acceptance."

Dye Me True
phpBB [media]

Dance to Decimation
phpBB [media]

Leilani
Guild:

Post by Leilani » Mon Oct 24, 2011 1:38 am

I implemented some fixes (mostly typoes an some formatting), some clarifications, some toning (mostly on radii of explosions), and specified power factors. The Master Bow's power factor is the average for a greatbow. I also took away 10 Elixers and explained some things so that more than two people other than me can understand them.

Leilani
Guild:

Post by Leilani » Tue Nov 08, 2011 10:33 pm

You're not gonna' believe this: Bill actually did this. Finally, I have a pic of this bloody thing!
Attachments
Master Arm.jpg
Master Arm.jpg (64.84 KiB) Viewed 10091 times

Leilani
Guild:

Post by Leilani » Tue Nov 29, 2011 11:55 pm

Lei designed her Master Constructs each with her growth technology and with equal charges, so they are combined into a simple, growing parameter. All charge costs are proportional to their functions.

Ceodore Wolfgang
Posts in topic: 3
Abilities: viewtopic.php?f=16&t=412
Inventory: viewtopic.php?f=17&t=413
Guild:

Post by Ceodore Wolfgang » Sat Mar 17, 2012 2:20 pm

Convert: Ok um this basically means anything that has kinetic energy such as bullets, plasma, etc. Is easily absorbed if it gets near you, forcing us to fight your very persistent and annoying constructs in order to get to you. I don't like the fact that you basically have a barrier item that allows you to absorb everything to get more energy and not be harmed. I also don't see any limitations on it and feel like this is just a "hack" to not take damage but get a lot of charge
Arrival/Departure:
phpBB [media]

Serene Talking:
phpBB [media]

His Might:
phpBB [media]

Leilani
Guild:

Post by Leilani » Sat Mar 17, 2012 3:18 pm

"((Point of clarification: That little barrier will very slightly reduce the damage from these sources by taking some energy for conversion, but the damage difference won't really be noticeable.))"

I don't just nullify everything. It's basically a totally negligible defense boost and an almost negligible recharge function. It doesn't work at all with bullets, punches, slashes, and whatnot, as long as they're not aligned to one of the absorbed elements, and even those that are only suffer, like I said, a negligible damage difference while providing me with an itty-bitty amount of charge. You clearly overlooked my point of clarification.

I just realized that I took out sound absorption, so I had a note in there that I forgot to remove.
"God helps those who help themselves. Mind if I help myself to some food?"

Peaceful Girl (girly side/quiet, shy side; sorta' main theme)
phpBB [media]

Rockin' Machina (work/travel)
phpBB [media]

Blazin' Battle (notably action-packed battle or notably challenging work)
phpBB [media]

Ceodore Wolfgang
Guild:

Post by Ceodore Wolfgang » Sat Mar 17, 2012 3:45 pm

Yeah i did huh? well then since that is cleared up, on to your other items :D
Arrival/Departure:
phpBB [media]

Serene Talking:
phpBB [media]

His Might:
phpBB [media]

Ceodore Wolfgang
Guild:

Post by Ceodore Wolfgang » Sun Mar 18, 2012 12:16 am

alright well i looked through all your disposables and realized that without these, you'd be useless except for your ability to build things and create robots :D So i honestly see nothing wrong with the items and amounts and if i was a mod and/or admin i'd approve of it. So yeah no problems at all and cool ideas :D
Arrival/Departure:
phpBB [media]

Serene Talking:
phpBB [media]

His Might:
phpBB [media]

Leilani
Guild:

Post by Leilani » Sun Mar 18, 2012 12:17 am

Thanks, bro. I approve of this, then. That totally clears Lei.

phpBB [media]

phpBB [media]

phpBB [media]

Leilani
Guild:

Post by Leilani » Sat Jan 18, 2014 4:20 am

In proofreading my expendables list, I toned down a couple of the larger numbers, such as reducing the Ark ammo and buckshot by 300 each. I don't feel like I explicitly needed to, but I'm a good RPer, and I'm always so ammo-stingy, so I may as well challenge myself a bit. While I was at it, I reduced the usable item stock and some trap numbers. Again, they were probably fine as-is, but it doesn't hurt me to have less, either.
Re-formatting things a bit since I moved the traps out of the abilities was long overdue. I thought that I had already done that, but I was evidently mistaken. It's savvy, now.
I also made all the traps necessitate mana to be formed as described, barring supplies that allow otherwise.
Deciding against having null damage come from a couple of my tricks, I changed a couple descriptions so that everything that isn't a spell-trap deals physical damage.

In short, I did some long overdue proofreading (Frankly, I just didn't prioritize it because most people who have started to read this saw some intermediate physics and freaked out.), and I toned some stuff down because I felt like it. It's not like I've gotten the chance to use any of this, yet, so it's still early enough, in a sense.

I'm approving my changes, but people are free to contest if they feel that I am being too hard on myself or am high on advantages.

phpBB [media]

phpBB [media]

phpBB [media]

Return to “Inventory”