Tools of Murder

Equipment, ammo, vehicles, and other items are to be posted here for approval before your character is fully approved for gameplay.
Marcelle
Lv1
Posts in topic: 2
Guild:

Tools of Murder

Post by Marcelle » Sat Aug 20, 2011 12:03 am

+The Creator turns back on the LogComp and is sitting on a bed beside Marcelle.+

Creator: "Alright so Marcelle made an excellent point about uploading my memories in a way where it didn't require me to beat myself senseless. Now I can stay here and explain my darling daughter's abilities, here I will be talking about the weapons I have created and or found for my daughter. As well as her odd stomach in which she can store just about everything in her, well everything except for flesh which she needs for nutrients and health."

Bottomless Stomach
Creator: "As it sounds, Marcelle uses her own body as a storage unit and as the title suggests she is a bottomless pit. All Marcelle really needs to do is to swallow the item and as the item begins to enter her mouth, a special field of magic begins to shrink the item and allow it to be stored into her stomach. Marcelle can get items out through her hands, she allows the item to travel through her body and opens a hole in her and releases the item. This can be used to quickly switched to a weapon that wasn't on hand at the time she needed them."

Weapons:

War, Pestilence, Famine, Death
Creator: "Marcelle's favorite long ranged weapons. These four guns are semi-automatic pistols and are extremely versatile, and light. The names represent the bringers of Armageddon but the guns themselves have no special abilities as of yet. In order to gain their abilities, Marcelle must search of power stones that represent the guns however, even after she finds the crystals she must find a way to compress and turn them into power spheres and gain their powers. The pistols are made out of a metallic that are close to that of vermilion metal and there for are difficult to break but are still breakable. The pistols have colors that symbolizes each one; Blood Red= War, Dark Green= Pestilence, Dark Brown= Famine, and Black= Death. Marcelle uses all four guns in battle this is possible by the use of the the other two being tightly locked onto her high heels and the other obviously being wielded in her hands."

Kami no Kirā no Ken
Creator: "Marcelle's 7 foot katana that is said to have pierced the Heavens and struck down many Gods. The sword was uncovered by the Creator and with some technical engineering and tempering, the sword had a coat of vermilion metal and thus, was more durable and lighter than any weapon made in their world. The engineering and tempering made it so that the blade's evil aura and energy can be contained and channeled throughout Marcelle's body. To further control the blade's power the sword's old hilt was replaced with that of an ancient damascus steel which would counteract any type of rebellion from the sword thereby making it Marcelle's forever. The sword has been attuned to her body energy, aura, and power as such only she can wield the sword and any attempt from another person will cause a chain reaction in which the arm that they used to hold the blade would be blown off. The same results will also happen with that of machinery that tries to pick up the blade, another feature of this blade is that in SwordPlay Style the blade will grow making it 10 feet long and fly at an average speed, Marcelle is able to shoot out 2 sword beams at once. They appear as purple crescent shaped slashes that are shot forth toward the opponent. The sword beams have about 1/8 of the power swing with the katana, it can be used at any range as long as Marcelle is in SwordPlay style."

Martillo de los Muertos
Creator: "In English it translates to: Hammer of the Dead. This is a hammer like no other out there in the world, it is made from the Gatekeeper of Dis and the souls of many lives, both innocent and wicked. The handle of the sword is adorned with gold and red tinted damascus steel making it have a golden red color, the hammer has two blunt sides with skulls symbolizing what each side means; Smiles for the Innocent (left blunt side) and Screams of the Wicked (right blunt side). The hammer reaches about 6 feet in length and the blunt sides circumference is about 5 inches. She has shown that just with one hand she can swing it rather easily but with some difficulties, with two hands she has shown to have some better swing speed and no difficulties when swinging with both hands. In SwordPlay Style she can change the affinity of the hammer by activating one of the skulls on the hammer. By activating the Skull of the Innocent, the hammer changes to light and grants her a 2% DEF bonus, while using the Skull of the Wicked changes the hammer to darkness and grants her the ability to summon skeleton children at the cost of some of her blood.
Skeleton children are little buggers that are small but not quick. They can run but they are slow compared to most beings and often frailer than most beings. If anything they're used to help distract an enemy by ganging up on them, skeleton children aren't that strong but can be a nuisance after a while. They can easily be dispatched. The amount summoned varies on the amount of the blood sacrifice given to that hammer."

Zetsubō no Shita
Creator: "In English it translates to: Tongue of Despair. Marcelle uses her body's hardening salve ability to change her saliva into the hardening salve material that is both malleable and strong enough to create sharp edges and a sharp point. Marcelle's tongue can stretch up to 2 feet and is mostly used in close quarter combat or when she is assassinating an unwary person eager to make contacts with her lips."

Trick Nails
Creator: "Marcelle's nails have been made to be sharp and able to grow about 2 feet in length. These are close range weapons and are best used against opponents without armor or if there are any holes within the armor."

Ballistic Bastard
Creator: "A long double barrel shotgun with the vertical barrels instead of two barrels side to side. Unlike her four pistols the Ballistic Bastard already has a compressed ability sphere and it ability is fire. She can charge the shotgun by pouring mana into it and after some time she is able to infuse the bullets with fire. All the bullets do is add fire affinity to the bullets and also add a burning effect similar to that of Kaito's burning weapons. There is no damage increase just the added fire affinity and burning effect to the opponent. The shotgun requires 20Ga bullets and is semi-automatic. It can fire up to 20 bullets at a time before having to reload, and the recoil is high forcing Marcelle to shoot wisely, and as such we have tweaked the grip that should allow for optimal accuracy and less recoil however, in close quarters who the hell needs to aim with a shotgun?."

Mr. Lonely
Creator: "A sub-machine gun modeled after a P-90 but with a blue, dark-blue finish is another long ranged weapon that Marcelle uses. It has been tweaked a bit so that it has a loner barrel and its fire rate is a bit faster than that of a normal P-90 but at the cost of its recoil being moderate to a slight high. This gun can also have an ability sphere inserted to make have an ability. It also take 9mm rounds to use and can hold its magazines hold a 100 bullets."

Outfits:

Creator: "OK in the event if Marcelle's clothing becomes ripped or extremely fucked up, I've taken the time to make her some new clothes to change into. She has three outfits; The classic samurai robe used in the feudal era that shows her mastery of the sword as well as sex appeal. The Night Clubber outfit where she wears a red leather coat, red and black slacks, a black undershirt, and on top of the undershirt a black-collared shirt with red coloring splattered on it to make it look like blood, to top it off she wears black shades whenever she needs to to add some more sex appeal as well as a sense of being a total badass! Finally we have the School Girl outfit. With this she wears white knee socks, a black mini-skirt, a buttoned black jacket, and a white-collared shirt, she also wears a red ribbon around the collar of the shirt."

On Hand Items:

Creator: "Pretty self explanatory the items Marcelle has on hand with her, these come in as bullets, potions, and misc. stuff."

Health Potions: 75
(Restores a good amount of HE)
Anti-Venom Potions: 75
(Cures simple poisons)
Remedies: 45
(Cures higher grade poisons and gets rid of status changes
Stamina Potions: 45
(Restores a good amount of PS)
Mana Potions: 45
(Restores a good amount of MA)
.44-70Gov Bullets: 1,200 (Used for the 4 Handguns)
20Ga Bullets: 850 (Used for the shotgun)
9mm Bullets: 1,200 (Used for the P-90)
Last edited by Marcelle on Mon Aug 22, 2011 4:38 am, edited 5 times in total.
You should be thankful that when I devour your body, it will be in a place where all things must go so don't worry your friends will be joining you as well!!!

I Cant Let You Go!
phpBB [media]

Queen of the Dark Lord
phpBB [media]

Noah Ivaldi
Posts in topic: 3
Money: $410
Abilities: viewtopic.php?f=16&t=51
Inventory: viewtopic.php?f=17&t=53
Allies: viewtopic.php?f=18&t=696
Guild:

Post by Noah Ivaldi » Sat Aug 20, 2011 2:31 am

Kami no Kira no Ken: The part about blowing the unit's arm off will not be quite so strong against Sein chars, although it can be that powerful to normal people. Still, it'll be strong enough that people won't be dumb enough to hang onto it.

I'm noticing that this crazy dude believes in an awful lot of mythology about your weapons. It's kinda' funny. xD

Martillo de los Muertos: Damascus steel isn't red, and I thought that it was a hammer, not a sword... xD Also, wasn't Swordplay only supposed to apply to swords, in which case those upgrades would have to wait to be unlocked otherwise? Furthermore, you'll need to describe these skeleton children.

Zetsubō no Shita and Trick Nails: Aren't those a little long for body part weapons? xD You'll have to give the power factors for them. Relating them to the average power factor of a sword is an easy, reliable way to do so.

Ballistic Bastard: Add fire damage? Do you mean that it gives an elemental affinity of fire to the damage, or is there an actual increase in the dealt damage? Oh, he knows of Kaito? You'll have to describe this fire addition more before we talk about the relativization of the mana cost. By the way, I've tried a shotgun, before. How much better is this thing's accuracy than a typical shotgun ('cause you ain't hittin' shit if it's not better)? xD

Does Mr. Lonely have the accuracy of a P-90, too? Good luck... XD

*black-collared, white collared* No other comments, here. Not a one.

Describe your disposables.
Deadly Intensity
phpBB [media]

A Summoner's Harmony
phpBB [media]

Fantastic Ragnarok
phpBB [media]

Riot's Relinquishment
phpBB [media]

Leilani
Posts in topic: 1
Money: $315
Abilities: viewtopic.php?f=16&t=37
Inventory: viewtopic.php?f=17&t=38
Allies: viewtopic.php?f=18&t=187
Guild:

Post by Leilani » Sat Aug 20, 2011 3:49 am

Oh, right, and what are these sword beams? Give their appearance, their properties (such as each one having 1/3rd the power of the swing with the katana), et cetera. Also, is it possible to launch sword beams while striking close-range for sharply increased damage? If so, tone it down. If not, explain.

You're confusing me with the skull children. Are they durable or easily taken down?

If you want, you can start with some numbers of your disposables being slightly higher. That assumes that you change "MP" to "MA." >>
"God helps those who help themselves. Mind if I help myself to some food?"

Peaceful Girl (girly side/quiet, shy side; sorta' main theme)
phpBB [media]

Rockin' Machina (work/travel)
phpBB [media]

Blazin' Battle (notably action-packed battle or notably challenging work)
phpBB [media]

Noah Ivaldi
Guild:

Post by Noah Ivaldi » Sat Aug 20, 2011 4:00 am

The katana with the beams is still pretty powerful, since you have above AVG STR to start with. It'd only take you about five close-range hits to take someone down, if each of those hits was composed of the original hits with 2 more at 1/3rd power each. More down-tonage, please.
Deadly Intensity
phpBB [media]

A Summoner's Harmony
phpBB [media]

Fantastic Ragnarok
phpBB [media]

Riot's Relinquishment
phpBB [media]

Noah Ivaldi
Guild:

Post by Noah Ivaldi » Sat Aug 20, 2011 4:49 am

You said that the sword beams were to go 10 feet at an average speed.

Okay, now make it so that people other than Trevor and I can read it. Things like "1/8 the of the power wing with the katana" make this illegible... I don't normally hold people up on English nitpicks, but you've gotten the annoying habit of rushing through everything and editing things one word at a time, and it's gotten to the point at which it's too hard to see what you're saying. This wouldn't be so pertinent if this wasn't supposed to be a villain. If you want to have this account be a villain, step it up.
Deadly Intensity
phpBB [media]

A Summoner's Harmony
phpBB [media]

Fantastic Ragnarok
phpBB [media]

Riot's Relinquishment
phpBB [media]

Marcelle
Lv1
Posts in topic: 2
Guild:

Post by Marcelle » Sat Aug 20, 2011 1:55 pm

ok so i took out 1 letter and didnt think about opening new tabs so i can see your big paragraphs about what's going on so i took it one paragraph at a time. If anything other people can read it, it's not impossible or anything but for the average person my typing does have problems but an average person can decipher what I'm trying to say. That's how I think anyway but hey not everyone is the same so yeah I'll do the edits and what not.
You should be thankful that when I devour your body, it will be in a place where all things must go so don't worry your friends will be joining you as well!!!

I Cant Let You Go!
phpBB [media]

Queen of the Dark Lord
phpBB [media]

K
Guild:

Post by K » Sat Aug 20, 2011 6:10 pm

"in SwordPlay Style the blade will grow making it 10 feet long and fly at an average speed" Lol, the blade flies on its own, now?

For the rest of it, I know that you can still do better, but this is much better than before. People can get through this with relative ease, now. Thanks. Now, go do the same to your other lists (and as you go through your bio with my corrections, see how they can be applied to your other lists, because it's good to actually learn something when someone corrects you).

Ceodore Wolfgang
Abilities: viewtopic.php?f=16&t=412
Inventory: viewtopic.php?f=17&t=413
Guild:

Post by Ceodore Wolfgang » Mon Sep 12, 2011 11:40 pm

Sorry for that but i was explaining the whole sword beam effect that swordplay gives to her. But basically she can shoot sword beams but the blade itself is the only thing that grows :D
Arrival/Departure:
phpBB [media]

Serene Talking:
phpBB [media]

His Might:
phpBB [media]

Choh Lehko
Money: $297
Abilities: viewtopic.php?f=16&t=278
Inventory: viewtopic.php?f=17&t=279
Allies: viewtopic.php?f=18&t=280
Factions: Triumvirate
Guild:

Post by Choh Lehko » Tue Sep 13, 2011 12:11 am

It's savvy. Clarify everything in your original post and work on those corrections so that all of your lists are legible, and you'll have a pretty cool villain.
Solemn Berserker
phpBB [media]

Instinctual Mastery
phpBB [media]

Monstrous Legend
phpBB [media]

Flair of Flare!
phpBB [media]

Return to “Inventory”