Sweet Stuff!

Equipment, ammo, vehicles, and other items are to be posted here for approval before your character is fully approved for gameplay.
Ejio Tisco
Posts in topic: 2
Money: $300
Abilities: viewtopic.php?f=16&t=713
Inventory: viewtopic.php?f=17&t=712
Guild:

Sweet Stuff!

Post by Ejio Tisco » Sat Sep 15, 2012 2:13 am

Note: If it matters to anyone, the “liquorice” straps in some of these items are considered to be “red liquorice,” the candy that resembles liquorice confections, but does not actually contain liquorice extract.

Honeycomb Purse: I have a purse of spatially distorted honeycomb that holds my stuff, is really tough ((It has a magical effect that doubles its DEF and makes its RES as high as its DEF, not that it much matters)), and auto-repairs REALLY quickly! I can't use it as a shield, though, because it disappears whenever it recognizes that I'm in battle. I don't know how it knows, but it always does. . . It's a good purse, though! ((This is effectively her seemingly infinite storage system, but she has to draw stuff from it before a fight breaks out to use it in battle.))
Honeycomb Purse.jpg
Honeycomb Purse.jpg (171.39 KiB) Viewed 4107 times
(3) Sweet Breath Vials: These also know when I'm in a battle. At the beginning of one, they fill up, and, at the end, they empty. ((Note: Per-battle uses of items don't usually make sense, but magical items that can somehow tell when you're in a battle and activate effects on that basis are exceptions.)) When I drink one, it allows me to use a one-time ability, Sweet Breath! If I drink two without using Sweet Breath between them, the second does nothing. If I can still use Sweet Breath and a battle ends, I lose the ability.
Sweet Breath- I blow out a cone ((length and base diameter of one meter)) of air that sparkles pink, and anyone who is hit by it has a 1/3 chance ((die roll: 3)) of getting charmed! If they're charmed, they'll be tilted toward my side ((same as Steal Heart and Sweet Kiss of Jules and Laola, respectively)), so that's really cool! It only works for twelve seconds or until they get hurt, but it's still cool, right? If they get hit by all three, the third one is guaranteed to charm them! ((This has no flinch factor, so you'll probably be able to hit her while she's using this even if she does hit you.))
Magic_Vial___Candy_Fairy_by_Izile.jpg
Magic_Vial___Candy_Fairy_by_Izile.jpg (42.18 KiB) Viewed 4107 times
(100) Sugarcane seeds: They're best planted about three feet away from each other.

(100) Sugar beat seeds: They're best planted about two feet away from each other.

(50) Liquorice roots: Roots tend to be fine when planted pretty closely.

(enough for 25 pounds of liquorice confections) Gelatin: It's made from animal by-products. I use it as a binder to make liquorice. :3

(4 l) Milk: I have four one-liter bottles.

(. . . a lot) Honey Pots: You know Winnie the Pooh, right? I have seven honey pots like his, one GIANT pot like Tigger's Giant Pot, and they're all FULL! ^~^

(100) Price Stickers: Not to be confused with Life Stickers, these are ordinary stickers to write prices on and put on products.

(3) Life Stickers: These are my only blood-red stickers. They're also a bit bigger than the normal kind. I can stick them to someone's body with a written amount. The amount is magically infused into the victim's mind, so I can't scam anyone. They can't be simply torn off, but they are not indestructible; they can be sliced up. Once per minute, counted separately for both units, either of us can hold out money to the other in the designated amount. The receiver does not know what effect the payer wants, but can refuse the money so that the would-be payer gets nothing. If the other accepts it, the full amount moves as a unit (so that they can't just take twenty bucks when I wrote fifty so that nothing will happen), then some magic that looks like round, golden coins sprinkles ALL over whoever is affected, then disappears. This is all so that the one who paid can choose and activate one of these effects, in which N is the paid amount in dollars:
  • The payer gains (N/2)% HE. The maximum is 50%.
  • The receiver loses (N/2)% HE. The maximum is 50%.
  • The receiver loses (N/4)% HE while the payer receives (N/4)% HE. The maximum is 50%.
  • At random ((die roll from top to bottom)), one of the receiver's equipped items is banished to another dimension for 1.5N seconds.
  • At random ((die roll from top to bottom)), one of the receiver's equipped items is teleported to the payer to be borrowed for 0.75N seconds.
  • The payer gets a jar of honey from another dimension with N/9 lbs of honey in it. The maximum is 10 lbs. (('Cause fuck logic.))
((See Bottle of Sweet Dreams and Gingerbread Wings, Marshmallow Mitts in addition to these pics. Note that the two white outfits are slightly different; she does, in fact, have both of them.)) Changes of Clothes: I have a couple extra outfits for hot and cold places. A couple of them have knives on the elbows, too. :3
23c50d5a92ced373ca3fe78ebbb2c4a2a8f57966.jpg
23c50d5a92ced373ca3fe78ebbb2c4a2a8f57966.jpg (264.84 KiB) Viewed 4107 times
481a4404a0a1afb4fd5501273ae38543.jpg
481a4404a0a1afb4fd5501273ae38543.jpg (200.8 KiB) Viewed 4107 times
b539481fe5d3ed7580919e4c1c0ee5c7.jpg
b539481fe5d3ed7580919e4c1c0ee5c7.jpg (171.72 KiB) Viewed 4107 times
c103e155c320b97a907344e3d6b65e32.jpg
c103e155c320b97a907344e3d6b65e32.jpg (156.56 KiB) Viewed 4107 times
b8ee5e1f1b06cf13c77d15f779d60c45.jpeg
b8ee5e1f1b06cf13c77d15f779d60c45.jpeg (248.98 KiB) Viewed 4107 times
Butterfly Lingerie.jpg
Butterfly Lingerie.jpg (108.45 KiB) Viewed 4107 times
Fudtehu (fʊd-ti-hu): This box is TRIPPY! Watch, watch! I put as much food as I want in it, like so . . . Now, I tie its bow. Give it a good shake, like this! Now, when I untie the ribbon, the food will pop out and be absorbed into my body ((except for results 3-5)), and one of a few things will happen ((die roll)). No matter what, after someone opens it, the contents home-in on the person REALLY quickly and stubbornly, so there's no backing out ((except, of course, for 3-5)). What can happen is as follows ((shown by die roll results)):
1- The refreshment and healing is negated and turned into damage to health and stamina! This means a LOT of trouble!
2- The healing and restoration are switched, so most foods will give a lot of HE and only some PS. Plus, whatever I get in PS is also copied into tissue healing for me.
3, 4, or 5- Nothing happens, so I can reach in to put more food in or take some out.
6- Even though I absorb the food, the effects are taken away from me and distributed among all my enemies evenly! If this happens and I'm not in a battle, nothing happens immediately after they are absorbed, but the effect occurs retroactively after five minutes of entering a battle. That's really weird, huh? ((Note: If a battle ends before the 5-minute timer is over, it is paused and resets at the beginning of the next battle at 4 minutes. This pattern continues until it's a one-minute timer, then it goes to 30 seconds, then 15, and it can't reduce from there.
7- I get all of the restoration and healing DOUBLED!
When I'm not using it, it just disappears to who-knows-where, and, when I want to use it, it just appears in my hands! I don't get it, but it's cool!
Fudtehu.jpg
Fudtehu.jpg (359.75 KiB) Viewed 4107 times
Bottle of Sweet Dreams: This thing NEVER runs out! It has a little cork with a bubble-blower that I use to blow bubbles of happiness at people! Who doesn't like bubbles? When they pop on you, they make you start to feel sleepy, but they also make you happy ((Yes, that is an actual effect of the liquid.))! I drink some when I get tired so that I sleep well and have really happy, SWEET dreams! It's not really nutritious ((no PS or HE gain)), but it's not BAD for you or filling, and it sure tastes SWEET! I gotta' be careful if I use it against bad guys, though, 'cause the bubbles could get blown onto me and have the same effect! ((Note: When uncapped, the bottle slowly releases bubbles of itself into the air, just as the pic shows.))
Bottle of Sweet Dreams.jpg
Bottle of Sweet Dreams.jpg (74.15 KiB) Viewed 4107 times
Melting Top: As long as I wear this, I can melt my sweets as much as I want, assuming that I have the mana and can see them ((targeting limits: ineffective on non-solids, only effective on sweet/sour/spicy/tangy objects that can collectively be called “snacks,” “desserts,” or “junk food”))! It's not very good at a range, though. It works extra on chocolate, though! When it's used on chocolate, the mana cost is only 2/3rds of the normal cost, and it can raise chocolate to 150 degrees, well past its melting point! ((The thermal energy increase = (50 degrees per second - inches between user and target) / cubic inches of effect, and the MA spent = degrees increase per cubic inch * negligible amount; cost to MS is ~ 1/3rd of MA cost, so generally not enough to mention.))

(4) Ear Muffins: When you stick these in your ears, they puff up like they're being baked, and they absorb vibrations REALLY well, so you're completely deaf! I like to put sticky stuff around them and stuff them into bad guys' ears so that they can't get them out!

Cookie Earmuffs: I have this really cute pair of earmuffs! They have Ear Muffins attached to the inner parts, so they actually work, and they make me a little tougher and more resistant, but a little slower ((tiny boosts, equivalent exchange for a small reduction)).

HYPER Bubblegum: If chewed with great vigor, to the point that it becomes tiring, the Hyperactive, Yellow, Porous, Elastic, Radioactive Bubblegum can expand greatly and become incredibly sticky to anything but a mouth that is coated on the inside with SUGAR! It's porous because it allows air through and filters out airborne poisons with its radioactivity. It constantly radiates magically generated molecules of a substance that is known only as HYPE within nine centimeters of itself ((multiplies with Level)). This has a few effects: Anything that experiences this radiation is made slightly adhesive. This slows down whatever is close to it a little, but it's not enough for most people to be really bothered unless you're also touching the stuff, which is INCREDIBLY sticky! Anything that experiences this radiation without filtering it with a layer of SUGAR experiences a little corrosion for a while ((somewhat slow tissue damage, no variance with Level; reverses incredibly slowly when not in radiation area if non-living)). The radiated area is purged of airborne impurities ((magnitudinal; roughly equal to Basuna on average, but poisons that make it slowly enough through the radiated area, including the gum's pores, will experience more of an Esuna-like power or more, as it accumulates with exposure time; increases in magnitude with chewer's MAG, though the targets must by physically targetable)), too. When something enters the pores or is somehow left on the outer edge of the gum, the radiation increases to sterilize the gum, so you can chew it, too! Oh, and it's what helps the gum expand so much if you irritate the radiation enough, like by chewing it a LOT! If I chew it quickly enough and spit it out at the right time, I can stick up a pretty big area ((~10-meter radius))! YAY! ^^ Ooh, ooh, and, if I blow a big bubble over my head, I can make the upper pores close and use this as a parachute!

Sweetpack: The black parts of the backpack are actually clear, but they're a couple layers of transparent aluminum ((Look it up; it's pretty much invincible in the real world.)) that's been enchanted for much greater toughness to all damage ((It's effectively indestructible; some effects can get by its structure, like Dycedarg's Crush Accessory, but simply smashing it with attacks probably isn't going to work.)) and filled with blackstrap molasses. The golden-looking parts are made of the same stuff, but filled with golden HONEY! YAY! The top chamber is fed sugar cane and sugar beets, which are then magically processed into SUGAR and its by-products, like molasses, vinegar, and ethanol. The whole backpack is spatially enchanted to hold LOTS AND LOTS of its stuff, and hold them separately, so it can store plenty of molasses and vinegar for culinary uses while holding plenty of fuel so that it can work like a JETPACK! ((Its maximum SPD is 1.7 times Ejio's starting SPD, but that requires a lot of fuel use, so she usually flies more slowly than she runs. In fact, she usually finds it to be effective at more like 0.75 times her SPD. It does not operate on her stats or Level, so she'll have to have it upgraded if she wants more speed.)) Oh, and it holds a pool of lots of sugar water with some by-products, like malt extract, agar, sour cane vinegar, honey vinegar, and kombucha vinegar (vinegars for slight acidity) as a breeding ground for yeast, which are fed oxygen through the chimney feeds. I can send any sugar or by-products of it into the chimney feeds, too, along with yeast, and I can get stuff out just by telling the backpack to shoot it up out of its feed chimneys with my mind! It's really SWEET! ^^
((Imagine thrusters at the bottoms of the lower boxes that look like the chimney feeds that are at the top.))
Sweetpack.jpg
Sweetpack.jpg (157.46 KiB) Viewed 4107 times
Baker's Emblem ((a pin, usu. on the right side of her chest)): As long as I have this, I can manipulate yeast and bread to whatever kinds I want! Well, they can't be really super-special stuff, like some kind of legendary bread with amazing healing powers, or maybe some sort of yeast that eats through anything, but I can change yeast to survive in different conditions, and I can fit bread to almost anyone's tastes. ^^
((There's no cost; depending on the complexity of the change and how much she's changing, it's a matter of her MS, but even converting a lot isn't distracting enough to make a difference.))
Baker's Emblem.jpeg
Baker's Emblem.jpeg (4.58 KiB) Viewed 4107 times
Cookie Dress: At any time, I can have this dress magically “bake” into reality, specifically on my body! It gives me a few abilities, but no help with my stats.
Cookie Shuriken- I can take any one of the seven cookies along the hem of the dress and throw them like shuriken! All of them have two sevenths the power of a good sword, but they all fly REALLY fast ((ATKSPD * 2.25))! They're not much tougher than normal cookies, though.
Timebake- If I stop moving for three seconds, the dress bakes another cookie onto itself. Yeah, just like that! ((Note: If the wearer is knocked around, this won't be canceled; as long as the wearer isn't moving on his/her own volition, this will work.))
Manabake- I can spend some mana to make the dress bake another one, too.
Chakrabake- It works for chakra just the same as mana.
Hastebake- I can bake one in only one second or one third the cost by using this with another baking method, but it only hits one fourth as hard.
Powerbake- I can use any of the other baking methods with this to make it hit three times as hard, but it flies at one fourth the normal speed.
Reckless Fill- This is like Timebake, but it lasts for seven seconds and bakes all seven up! The problem is that I take double damage from attacks when I'm charging this, so it's really risky! ((Note: This applies to damage of all types except proportional damage. Proportional damage is still calculated normally.)) This baking method can not be mixed with Hastebake or Powerbake.
Cookie Dress, Cookie Earmuffs.jpg
Cookie Dress, Cookie Earmuffs.jpg (277.85 KiB) Viewed 4107 times
Drunken Cookie Bikini: When someone hits me with a fire attack, THEY get baked. :3 ((Whenever a source successfully deals fire-elemental damage to the wearer, that source loses MS = the dealt damage / 13, regardless of stats.))
Drunken Cookie Bikini.jpg
Drunken Cookie Bikini.jpg (55.54 KiB) Viewed 4107 times
Sweet Sheath: My indestructible sheath adjusts to whatever I'm trying to put away, then teleports it into my purse. It then stays in the form of whatever I put away last. If I try to use it as a bludgeon, it's way too weak to bother with; I may as well use a stick. I can make it take the form of whatever weapon is stored away, but it's still too weak to be a substitute weapon. At any time that it's in the form of a stored weapon, it can summon that weapon into it so that I can draw it. This way, I can get things from my purse in battle! The downside is that it only works on things that it can clearly identify as weapons, though; my gum, the Bottle of Sweet Dreams, and other stuff doesn't work. The strap is made of yellow liquorice.

Cane Shoot Bazooka: I have one of these atop each arm, held in place by wrappings of liquorice. As long as I'm in contact with them, I can make them shoot sugar lumps! Each one takes a minute to summon enough sugar for a shot ((She can't fire them before they have accumulated enough to shoot. The ammo comes from who-knows-where, so it seems to be infinite, but, then, it takes a full minute for just one payload.)), and they can only hold three lumps at a time. I can't even use my own sugar to add to them! Each shot has one third of the strength of my punches, but they're made of indestructible, dissolve-proof, gravity-proof, wind-proof sugar! They disintegrate if they hit, though, or if they fly for nine seconds without hitting something. I'm sure; I counted! If they hit you, they can stun you a bit ((somewhat increased flinch factor)).
((They have diameters of just over one inch, and the payload is an inch-diameter orb. flight speed = wielder's physical ATKSPD * 4/3rds; firing speed = 1/second))
Cane Shoot Bazooka.jpg
Cane Shoot Bazooka.jpg (20.67 KiB) Viewed 4107 times
Muffin Ring: Do you know~ the Muffin Ring~, the Muffin Ring~, the Muffin Ring~, oh, do you know~ the Muffin Ring~; well, you will surely, soon~! SMASH! If I punch someone with this baby, it inflates to the size of my whole BODY, and it pushes people WAY away! YEY, MUFFIN RING! XD ((It has an impact-induced, very powerful KB factor. There is no damage increase, and the KB factor is not varied by stats.))

Marshmallow Mitts ((See abilities for appearance.)): When I grab something with these fireproof, non-conductive mitts, as long as I want, that something is stuck like melted marshmallows! How sticky it is depends on my strength plus some, so it's like I had melted marshmallows all over my bare hands, but better! ((Adhesion = STR + (marshmallow stickiness + a little) * Level. The STR is calculated normally because one factor of the stickiness of the mitts makes up for the inhibition that mitts normally have on grip. It's usually bloody hard to get your hand effectively closed on something in mitts!))

Candy Canes: My main weapons are canes of peppermint candy! When you lick them, they give you the taste without actually using any of them up! Some magician guy enchanted them to be stronger and tougher than normal peppermint candy. I usually wield them together, and they always hit at full power, no matter what form I change them to. Full power isn't a whole lot ((each less than the average for a sword)), but, when I hurt people ((Yes, she means any living target.)) with them, I get twice as much of an energy boost as they lose ((enemy's lost PS from getting hit * 2 = her PS gained))! That means MORE HITS! XD Oh, and, when I hit people ((= targets)) with them, they don't knock people away very easily ((decreased KB factor)), so I can keep smashing them! WEEE~!
Spearmint- When the red spirals turn green, the Candy Canes are in Spearmint form! That means that they only deal seven ninths of their normal damage, but have a piercethrough effect with no waterfall damage! It costs a little chakra for me to switch one between forms, and I can't switch them while I'm swinging them. It also requires some concentration ((= small MS cost)).
Candy Canes.jpg
Candy Canes.jpg (14.67 KiB) Viewed 4107 times
Peppermint Targe: I made a targe out of peppermint candy, and some magician guy made it like my Candy Canes, but WAY tougher! It can block metaphysical hits, too! Its diameter is eighteen inches, which is plenty big for a little girl like me! The guige (shoulder straps) and enarmes (grip straps) are made of liquorice (infused into the back of the shield), so I can adjust them without buckles. If I punch someone with it or throw it at someone, it doesn't knock them back much ((decreased KB factor from the normally low KB factor of a shield = almost 0)), like my Candy Canes.
Peppermint Targe.jpg
Peppermint Targe.jpg (2.41 KiB) Viewed 4107 times
Smooth Move: It's two axes in one! It plays music and cleaves my enemies so smoothly. Its power is a compromise between axes and instruments, so it's almost as strong as a special sword ((slightly below average sword PWR factor)). It only deals halved tissue damage, though. It helps me to combo smoothly by raising my attack speed when swinging it ((ATKSPD * 1.2 for this weapon only; dual wielding does not grant benefit to other weapon)) and gives me some other smooth moves. Namely, I can squat down to “slide” sideways, frontward, or backward across the ground in half-second bursts to save a little energy ((movement PS expenditure * 0.95)), and I can do this mid-attack to cancel a physical attack. Smooth, huh? The strings are stems from some magical, black cherries with white stems. They're what give the instrument its speed boost; without them, it wouldn't be very useful in battle. Thankfully, they're really tough! I think that they're what makes the axe able to deflect magical attacks.
Smooth Move.jpeg
Smooth Move.jpeg (6.03 KiB) Viewed 4107 times
Katandy: Can you guess how I named it? Tee-hee! It's made from adamantite and pearl, so it's tough, but not TOO heavy. It's all magically crystallized to act like sugar crystals, so I can use my powers to transform and rebuild it! It isn't very strong, but it deals extra tissue damage ((below average power factor for HE, average power factor for tissue damage)). When it deals tissue damage to living things, the severed tissue is magically turned into SUGAR! The sugar crystals magically magnetize to the katana. Then, I can control it just like any other sugar! YAY! ((Summary: It's a sub-par katana, but it helps to keep her sugar supply up, and it also makes tissue damage a little harder to repair by some methods. The conversion to sugar occurs on a 1:1 conversion of mass, so a chance to completely chop up an entire body means quite a lot of sugar.))
Katandy, Sweet Sheath.jpg
Katandy, Sweet Sheath.jpg (32.47 KiB) Viewed 4107 times
Sting Halberd: My lance isn't quite as strong as some other lances ((slightly below AVG power)), but it stings you so that you flinch more, and it also lets me do a double jump! The second jump is only half as good as the first, but that's really cool, right?!
Sting Halberd.jpg
Sting Halberd.jpg (328.7 KiB) Viewed 4107 times
Eclair Platforms: I dunno' where the custard comes from, but the shoes keep inflating themselves with it! It takes all of 35 minutes to completely fill up, though. I can make the bottoms “pop” open and reform to release the custard and magically jet off it for an aerial jump or one doubled jump ((SPD * 2 for one jump, which can be horizontal for a dash move, or normal, SPD-determined jump in the air))!
Melting Top, Eclair Platforms, Muffin Ring.jpg
Melting Top, Eclair Platforms, Muffin Ring.jpg (321.31 KiB) Viewed 4107 times
Liberty
phpBB [media]

Candy Pop
phpBB [media]

Sweet Bliss
phpBB [media]

Lonely Merry-go-Round
phpBB [media]

Ejio Tisco
Posts in topic: 2