Gerbera

Other than pokémon, pikmin, and chao, all of your little pets, summons, tag-along friends, comrades that fight alongside you, and the like are to be listed here, if you have any. If you do have any, they will have to be approved before they can be used in Houcm. Remember to read the Guide to Allies, since they are a part of your character.
Terah
Posts in topic: 6
Abilities: viewtopic.php?f=16&t=446
Inventory: viewtopic.php?f=17&t=447
Allies: viewtopic.php?f=18&t=448
Guild:

Gerbera

Post by Terah » Wed May 25, 2011 3:22 pm

Gerbera is a prototype close quarters assault mecha created by Tenkyoken and Kikyoken so that the day Tenkyoken died his memories and personality would be mirrored and in-putted into the machine so he could aid Terah with her studies and training. The Gerbera uses a sword identical to Terah's Bering Straight called the Gerbera Straight. It is a fast and agile machine built using a lightweight but dense and strong armour that protects the front but not so well the back.

Equipment

Type 71 Combat shield/Used to protect against non magic attacks, if magic is used against it, it becomes virtually useless. Against non magic attacks it works as a shield would in real life, the heavier the assault on it the weaker it becomes till the shield falls and is useless.
Head Mounted Sub Machine Guns/ Fires pulse lasers using energy from the Hydrogen Drive, for light elementless damage.
Palma Feliciona Hand Beam Shotgun/ Fires a shot gun blast of positrons from it's hand that rapidly depletes the energy stored in the Hydrogen Drive, said positrons have a metaphysical property.
Gerbera Straight/Possess no abilities.
Hydrogen Drive/Uses Hydrogen from the air to power itself, It takes at least 4 hours to charge the Gerbera if it is completely drained.
Thrusters/dispels massive amounts of Hydrogen Drive Energy to grant it limited and slow flight.

Health: **
Magic Energy: ****
Strength: ***********
Magic Power: ****
Chakra:
Magic Defense: **
Armor Defense: ****
Speed: ***

Despite having these weapons and stats the Gerbera does not aid Terah in combat as her father's replicated memory and mind feels that all combat is training. The Gerbera is powered by a prototype Mark 1 Hydrogen Engine that is a variant of those used by cars within Sweetwater. It's armour despite only being on it's front is light weight and can't be used to stop much more than bullets. This is why it possesses a large Type 71 Shield used by larger mecha to stop Particle Beam weapons. Such a shield is mainly ineffective against Houcm's magic.
Last edited by Terah on Mon May 30, 2011 3:19 am, edited 3 times in total.
"The only thing I can see is a fight, and if it's a fight, then count me in. Let's do this

Let's Do This
phpBB [media]

Leesai
Posts in topic: 3

Post by Leesai » Wed May 25, 2011 8:47 pm

How is it powered? What type of ammo does it use? What are it's armor's properties? (IE, blocks some damage, a little damage, a lot of damage, etc) How much damage does it cause? (A lot, a little, etc)

K
Posts in topic: 2
Guild:

Post by K » Wed May 25, 2011 8:50 pm

Rather than the amount of damage that the armor blocks, this ally needs its own set of stats, defense included. What's with the anti-beam shield, too? What do you mean, "anti beam," and what's it made of? What's the armor made of? Also, soul infusion makes no sense and implies that the character will try other soul infusion tricks to cheat death. Please change that.
Resolute Myth
phpBB [media]

Grey Ultima
phpBB [media]

Terah
Guild:

Post by Terah » Wed May 25, 2011 8:52 pm

Can I change it so it says the shrinemaiden spiritually bonded his soul and neither Terah nor Tenkyoken know how to do it?
"The only thing I can see is a fight, and if it's a fight, then count me in. Let's do this

Let's Do This
phpBB [media]

Leesai

Post by Leesai » Wed May 25, 2011 8:54 pm

It depends on what you mean by 'spiritually bonded'. What benefits does it give? Who was it spiritually bonded to?

K
Posts in topic: 2
Guild:

Post by K » Wed May 25, 2011 8:58 pm

I'd really prefer to avoid soul infusion altogether. Spirits can be channeled, and spirits can have an effect on our dimensions, but souls only inhabit these dimensions in the sense that bodies are their vessels, their cases, their ships for moving around our worlds. Souls don't have power on this world, so it can't be said that channeling them would do anything, not that we have any connection with which we can channel them in the first place. Whether there's the previously mentioned implication or not, one can't make sense of it, and if something makes no sense, it's bound to cause some sort of trouble at some point or another.
Resolute Myth
phpBB [media]

Grey Ultima
phpBB [media]

Terah
Guild:

Post by Terah » Wed May 25, 2011 9:08 pm

Really advanced A.I. It is.

Let's Do This
phpBB [media]

Leesai

Post by Leesai » Wed May 25, 2011 9:13 pm

Terah; You need to make up a stat list for this alli like you did for yourself. "Spiritually bonded" can't be the way it's powered; A.I., also known as artificial intelligence, is not a spirit; it is simply really good programming.

Silver Fenrir
Money: $300
Abilities: viewtopic.php?f=16&t=427
Inventory: viewtopic.php?f=17&t=437
Allies: viewtopic.php?f=18&t=440
Guild:

Post by Silver Fenrir » Wed May 25, 2011 9:43 pm

Just as a side note ally stats are usually below that of a normal character. You can use the same star stat system that you used for your stats but just keep in mind that your ally will not be as powerful as your character is.
"Those who don't accept what they are can never find peace"

Curse of the Werewolf
phpBB [media]

Baroque and Beats
phpBB [media]

Down to the Gallows
phpBB [media]

Terah
Guild:

Post by Terah » Wed May 25, 2011 9:52 pm

I changed it a bit.

Let's Do This
phpBB [media]

Jules
Posts in topic: 1
Abilities: viewtopic.php?f=16&t=504
Inventory: viewtopic.php?f=17&t=505
Guild:

Post by Jules » Sun May 29, 2011 6:14 am

Hydrogen Drive =/= magical energy. It can have mana and its Hydrogen Drive, or it can just have its Hydrogen Drive, but those aren't the same thing.
How does it have physical stamina if it's a bot? If its mind is A.I., how does it have mental stamina?

Look this over for typos and fallacies; it still mentions your dad's soul, so it's obvious that you haven't looked this over.

Finally, not really a problem, but if the shield has no effect in relation to beams, why is entitled as an anti-beam shield?
Business Typical

Infinity Puzzle

Govern the Stars

Terah
Guild:

Post by Terah » Mon May 30, 2011 3:02 am

edited

Let's Do This
phpBB [media]

Silver Fenrir
Guild:

Post by Silver Fenrir » Mon May 30, 2011 3:16 am

The only issue I see is the anti-beam shield. The name is misleading and could lead to confusion in a fight so you should probably change it to another name. If you change that or give me a good reason to not change it I'll look this over again and decide whether or not to give temporary approval.

Curse of the Werewolf
phpBB [media]

Baroque and Beats
phpBB [media]

Down to the Gallows
phpBB [media]

Silver Fenrir
Guild:

Post by Silver Fenrir » Mon May 30, 2011 3:23 am

Everything seems good to me so temporary approval granted

Curse of the Werewolf
phpBB [media]

Baroque and Beats
phpBB [media]

Down to the Gallows
phpBB [media]

Terah
Guild:

Post by Terah » Mon May 30, 2011 3:24 am

Thanks

Let's Do This
phpBB [media]

Return to “Allies”