Emperor's Caretakers

Other than pokémon, pikmin, and chao, all of your little pets, summons, tag-along friends, comrades that fight alongside you, and the like are to be listed here, if you have any. If you do have any, they will have to be approved before they can be used in Houcm. Remember to read the Guide to Allies, since they are a part of your character.
Dragon of the West
Posts in topic: 8
Abilities: viewtopic.php?f=16&t=481
Inventory: viewtopic.php?f=17&t=484
Allies: viewtopic.php?f=18&t=494
Guild:

Emperor's Caretakers

Post by Dragon of the West » Mon Jul 04, 2011 1:56 pm

Komo has 4 pets. A dragon, scorpion, snake, and lastly a falcon/eagle hyrbid. Each summoning lasts for 7 mins.
Wyvern:
This is Komo's little messenger dragon. It appears as a blackish dragon with small wings and can breath fire. Its fighting capabilities are enough to help it make dangerous delivery runs, but it's harmless nature makes it so it doesn't use those capabilities. Its speed is nothing to laugh at, Wyvern can make day trips go by in a few hours under the right conditions. Wyvern can talk like all the other summons and is the friendliest out of all of them. Wyvern can also fly for days without flapping his wings once if he catches a small wind correctly. Wyvern isn't a fighter more like a worker dragon. He will carry stuff, scout, and help with catching food. Despite with his abilities he's harmless and won't attack anything unless ordered to do so (this is only when catching food).
Stats: Wyvern's MAG and SPD stats are noticeably above average, while his STR and RES are noticeably below average. The rest of the stats are all average. Komo loses half of Wyvern's MAG and SPD whenever he is out, as well as a moderate amount of mana.
wyvern.jpg
wyvern.jpg (10.25 KiB) Viewed 9866 times
Dreadnought:
Komo's hit taker, Dread can take just about any hit be it magical or a physical (He is much much bigger than his picture. It's a baby picture :)). This does not mean that he can't be killed. He as well can talk and is the calmest out of the summons but shows dislike towards the new people he meets, eventually he warms up to the new people he meets. Dread attacks using his pointed tail to poison and pierce through people as well as use his pincers to crush enemies.
Stats: His DEF and RES stats are noticeably above average, his SPD and STR are noticeably below average, and the rest are all average. Dreadnought requires moderate mana to summon and a loss of half of Dread's DEF and RES.
Dread.jpg
Dread.jpg (2.76 KiB) Viewed 9866 times
Adzaja:
Komo's charger, Adzaja has the most physical capabilities thus making her the strongest out of all the summons. She can disguise herself as a beautiful women with alluring eyes and a seductive personality. She can use the two blades that she carries around with her when ever she is in a hume form. Her methods of attacking is either using her blades when in hume form or when she is showing her true form in which her body from the waist down transforms into the body of a snake then splits off into eight headed snakes. She, at the base retains her beautiful form but her attitude becomes murderous. Her heads respond to every order she gives telepathically making her moves hard to look out for. The heads attack by digging in the ground then resurfacing in attempt to catch prey from the ground, when that misses the heads turn around and slam themselves onto the ground to knock away opponents. The digging can also be use to launch sneak attacks and she can also spin in a 360 circle with the heads to knock away all enemies.
Stats: Adzaja's PS and STR are noticeably above average, while RES and SPD are noticeably below average, the rest being average. Same as Dread except requires Komo's PS and STR.
Adzaja Hume.jpg
Adzaja Hume.jpg (9.53 KiB) Viewed 9866 times
Adzaja Snake.png
Adzaja Snake.png (511.82 KiB) Viewed 9866 times
Griever:
Griever is Komo's best friend and summon. Griever takes the form of a metallic falcon/eagle. He can fly at high speeds and his attacking strength can easily overwhelm opponents. His attacks take the form of charging at the opponent with his wings spread out in attempt to cut them in half, another is shooting sharp feathers in small groups of 7. Another is diving straight down to slice the opponent in half with his sharp talons as well as using them to pick up and crush opponents, pecking at the opponent rapidly in a attempt to stab them with his sharp beak, and lastly flapping his wings to create a great wind that either sends the opponent back or makes them stay in place if they're heavy enough. Griever is the most violent out of all the summons and doesn't trust anyone besides Komo and Ceodore.
Stats: Griever's STR and SPD are noticeably above average, his DEF and MAG are both noticeably below average. Same as Dread except the stat hit is STR and SPD.
Griever.jpg
Griever.jpg (14.61 KiB) Viewed 9866 times
Last edited by Dragon of the West on Wed Jul 13, 2011 11:28 pm, edited 10 times in total.
Leave it to Chance!!! (Main Theme):
phpBB [media]

Emperor's Rise (Battle Theme):
phpBB [media]

When it Ends (Dragon Battle):
phpBB [media]

Dragon of the West
Guild:

Post by Dragon of the West » Mon Jul 04, 2011 2:28 pm

Edit Message: Forgot to mention that Griever can be used as a flying mount for Komo :P
phpBB [media]

phpBB [media]

phpBB [media]

Dycedarg
Lv1
Posts in topic: 2
Abilities: viewtopic.php?f=16&t=314
Inventory: viewtopic.php?f=17&t=313
Guild:

Post by Dycedarg » Tue Jul 05, 2011 2:31 am

You should revise the descriptions; some of your words conflict with others to make this confusing. Griever's description is incomplete.

Since all of these are helpful in battle and can be in play simultaneously, your stats will have to take a hit for these guys. Although they're on an ally scale, that does mean quite the hit. As it is, even if Komo likes to fight fairly, you have an unfair advantage when subject to an enemy ambush just by walking along with your friends.

Consider an ally of more utility purpose.
"I am the Almagest, and I am the Divine Conqueror! Only I am fit to rule!"

Why I Do Things

Rising to Vainglory

Dragon of the West
Guild:

Post by Dragon of the West » Tue Jul 05, 2011 2:02 pm

Edited :)
phpBB [media]

phpBB [media]

phpBB [media]

Dragon of the West
Guild:

Post by Dragon of the West » Tue Jul 05, 2011 2:06 pm

and i dont know what words conflict with each other to make it confusing...
phpBB [media]

phpBB [media]

phpBB [media]

Dycedarg
Lv1
Abilities: viewtopic.php?f=16&t=314
Inventory: viewtopic.php?f=17&t=313
Guild:

Post by Dycedarg » Tue Jul 05, 2011 8:26 pm

Try reading it through slowly and out loud.

Wyvern: Is its cost over time or to summon? How long does he stick around after being summoned, if the latter?

Dreadnought: How long does the summon last? If the DEF and RES reduction is equal to the magnitude of Dread's, the cost can be small.

Adzaja: See Dread.

Griever: See Adzaja.
"I am the Almagest, and I am the Divine Conqueror! Only I am fit to rule!"

Why I Do Things

Rising to Vainglory

Dragon of the West
Guild:

Post by Dragon of the West » Tue Jul 12, 2011 12:32 pm

Edited the wording, the stat sacrifice, and the time limit for each summon :)
phpBB [media]

phpBB [media]

phpBB [media]

K
Guild:

Post by K » Tue Jul 12, 2011 6:56 pm

You mis-phrased the stat reductions from what you said previously. I thought that the sacrifices were to be equal to half of the high stats of the summons (For Wyvern, you lose half Wyvern's MAG and half Wyvern's SPD as long as he is iin play.), not half of your stats that correspond to them.

Just as a point of clarification about Dread, when you say that his stinger pierces and poisons foes, does it have an actual piercing effect, or are you just describing the attack?

"telepathically almost making her moves hard to look out for" Almost hard...? I think that you meant to take out the "almost," bro.

Other than those, this looks mostly done (aside from the proofreading that I'll give once the content is ready).
Resolute Myth
phpBB [media]

Grey Ultima
phpBB [media]

Dragon of the West
Guild:

Post by Dragon of the West » Wed Jul 13, 2011 12:19 pm

oooooh ok i get it now dude hahaha :) thanks
phpBB [media]

phpBB [media]

phpBB [media]

Dragon of the West
Guild:

Post by Dragon of the West » Wed Jul 13, 2011 12:24 pm

and yeah piercing is just used to describe the attack :P done editing
phpBB [media]

phpBB [media]

phpBB [media]

K
Guild:

Post by K » Wed Jul 13, 2011 9:41 pm

-points at the last part of Dread's description- Missed one, bro.

No other major problems, so far as I see.
Resolute Myth
phpBB [media]

Grey Ultima
phpBB [media]

Dragon of the West
Guild:

Post by Dragon of the West » Wed Jul 13, 2011 11:29 pm

ok done! :)