Inclined to Fate

This was once a rich kingdom of rodent-people, most resembling rats. Keeping to the stereotype, almost all were honorless thieves. This, of course, meant that the economy collapsed, causing terrible revolts that resulted in the extinction of the entire race, at least so far as any can see. The walls that they once built to horde everything kept the conflict primarily contained and prevented escape from the massacre that made this the Miasma-filled ruin that it is.
Kaito Inaki
Posts in topic: 3
Abilities: viewtopic.php?f=16&t=416
Inventory: viewtopic.php?f=17&t=417
Guild:

Inclined to Fate

Post by Kaito Inaki » Mon May 02, 2011 7:18 pm

*A sort of slip-space wormhole would open up and begin to propel Kaito forth. He would fly through a building before hitting the ground. Thank God for him though, that his body was hard enough to shake off some of the damage and land without breaking anything serious. His body left a small crater indent and he would pull himself out, rub his head, close his eyes, and begin to mutter*

"Where....Where am I? Ngggh....My head, hurts like hell! Need to have sense of direction and purpose, must remember why I crashed through a building!"

*He would yell this out loud as he gripped his head and felt a rushing pain surge over him. It hit his head first, he yelled violently and begin to go into a fetal position on the ground. Next his limbs went numb and he stayed there for a good few minutes before returning to normal. His eyes were wide-open and he was going crazy by his surroundings and why he felt that amount of pain*

"GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!! WHAT IS GOING ON!!!!!!!!!!!!?????????????"
Insanity's Prisoner -Main Theme-
phpBB [media]

Insanity's Brawler -Battle Theme-
phpBB [media]

Broken Seal -Vs. Released Dragon-
phpBB [media]

Kaito Inaki
Guild:

Post by Kaito Inaki » Thu May 05, 2011 12:31 am

*Kaito would get up, shake some dirt off his clothing and sift through his hair to take out any gravel. Kaito would look around the ruined city and would quickly pull out an unlit cigarette*

"Who am I? Where am I? What's my name? Kaito Inaki; 17-19 years of age too confused to tell. Slight mental problems nothing to worry about yet. Last known location: Basilisk Labs prior to accident involving me of course. Need to find someone with the mental capacity to tell me where I am and how I ended up here!"

*He would continue to rant on, this ranting could be loud enough to actually draw in a few people or creatures to find out who or what is yelling at itself. Kaito ignoring this factor, would take out a lighter from his coat pocket and would light the cigarette. He would take a long drag before puffing out a large amount of smoke, after which he would come to his senses.*

"Ah yes, I went berserk and had to kill had to get revenge. It ended in a way I never had planned on and now here I am. Still wondering what is going on. My Memories have holes in them that must be filled. I must find....Leilani....Last word or name the pig said."

*After his analysis, Kaito would spin and randomly pick a direction to go to. His path set him Northwest. Kaito would walk in this direction hoping that he is going the right way, if not then he can always retrace his steps.*

((continued in Twisted Fenlands))
phpBB [media]

phpBB [media]

phpBB [media]

Learpabru
Posts in topic: 1
Money: $340
Abilities: viewtopic.php?f=16&t=99
Inventory: viewtopic.php?f=17&t=100
Guild:

Post by Learpabru » Thu May 19, 2011 1:23 am

((I put your continuation note in double parentheses, as OOC communication should be, and put it at the end of the last post in the thread, rather than a new post altogether. Also, you didn't mention your cigarettes or lighter in your inventory, so please go edit those in, and while you're at it, try to think of anything else that you meant to put in but neglected to, and I'll approve those changes. Finally, no two topics should have the same title, so please give the new one something else.))

Kaito Inaki
Guild:

Post by Kaito Inaki » Thu May 19, 2011 8:28 am

((OK :)))
phpBB [media]

phpBB [media]