Random Techy Battle, Version 1.0

This moist wasteland has a small sea that is constantly evaporating into fog, then condensing back into itself. Visibility is always an issue. Typically, a humid area is full of plantlife. It's unclear exactly why this is an exception, but the most commonly accepted theory is that some of the monsters are overly predatory to plants.
Leilani
Posts in topic: 17
Money: $315
Abilities: viewtopic.php?f=16&t=37
Inventory: viewtopic.php?f=17&t=38
Allies: viewtopic.php?f=18&t=187
Guild:

Re: Random Techy Battle, Version 1.0

Post by Leilani » Wed Dec 15, 2010 10:55 pm

Lei jumped backward as this started. She countered the missiles with an Ether Boost from her Master Bow, but this made it hard to see the ice shards coming, particularly those that phased through Ether Boost. She gasped and leapt backward while averting her body horizontally, thereby passing feet-first between the ice shards that fanned-out around her. That's the problem with shotgun effects. She walked backward while Priming [Bal.] her Master Bow and shooting Ether Boost from the Ark.

((Since you said that they were shotgun-effect attacks before and haven't specified otherwise at any point, they are assumed to be that. Don't say that you meant these to be otherwise, because I know better. Changing your mind mid-battle just because your methods are being outsmarted gets really old.))
"God helps those who help themselves. Mind if I help myself to some food?"

Peaceful Girl (girly side/quiet, shy side; sorta' main theme)
phpBB [media]

Rockin' Machina (work/travel)
phpBB [media]

Blazin' Battle (notably action-packed battle or notably challenging work)
phpBB [media]

the General
Posts in topic: 19
Factions: Earth Alliance of Sanctity Treaty
Guild:

Post by the General » Wed Dec 15, 2010 11:01 pm

As soon as she dodged the Ice shards, the General would fling another two volleys at her as he closed in, in mid swing the General would let the core blade go as his hud picked up the detection of light from the ether boost shot. The blade like before was more than likely to purfiy the ether boost before flinging off in a random direction. As soon as the blade were to connect with the ether shot two side shot missile would arch around the predicted explosion radius and zoom for Lei from two seperate angels. on to her left and one to her right slightly upwards in case she jumped. the General kinew at this point he coulden't win and there was no point in even trying anymore at this point.
Burning in the Skies (Those Glorious Speech Moments)
phpBB [media]

Gliding With Courage (Battle's and Other Tense Moments)
phpBB [media]

Upon My Very Soul (Alternate Battle Theme)
phpBB [media]

Leilani
Guild:

Post by Leilani » Wed Dec 15, 2010 11:58 pm

((Um, hold up. You never purified Ether Boost. You can't purify something that isn't impure. Secondly- Wait a second... Oh. Geez, man, you need to learn punctuation in order to convey things clearly. The rest of what you said was okay, then, if I read you correctly. Stop whining.))

Lei performed the same manuever to get through the ice shards after back up a bit more. She targeted an area between the thrown sword's precited return path and the General.

"Sonic Boom!"

A wave of cound magic fell from the sky to further damage G and his sword. G didn't have a sonar system or the like, so he probably stood no chance of getting out of it ((i.e. you have to give a decent explanation if you do)), and it was at least guaranteed damage to the sword. Of course, Lei wasn't very magical, so it wasn't so bad, anyway. As the attack launched, Lei Primed [Bal.] the Ark.

phpBB [media]

phpBB [media]

phpBB [media]

the General
Guild:

Post by the General » Thu Dec 16, 2010 8:57 am

As the Sonic boom slammed into his Core it would resonate through the sword and abegin to crack it. Just as it did the General would scream in agony and get hit by the sonic boom. His body would collapse to the ground causing his soul bound sword to loose connection to his body for the time being, a connection that was usually impossible to sever even if the sword was lightyears away. Gening would appear holding her XingXton Spiral Cannon.

"As the personal guard of William, I can not let this go on any further" She would say benind down to the General's body with some archeic looking green glowing half lightsaber looking star trek like thing.

She would wave the trek rod across the surface of the cracked core blade then using her hat, she would pick it up by the handle. Her Spiral Cannon all the time floating beside her.

(There are certain weeknesses to the core blade, thats why it's kept so snugly inside the duranium shell blade, hense the reason it's protected so much)
phpBB [media]

phpBB [media]

phpBB [media]

Leilani
Guild:

Post by Leilani » Thu Dec 16, 2010 9:45 pm

Lei let herself sink a bit while watching G get fixed, unsure if this meant that the fight was over or what would come afterward.

phpBB [media]

phpBB [media]

phpBB [media]

the General
Guild:

Post by the General » Thu Dec 16, 2010 9:48 pm

"We should get to dry land" Gening would say heading there at a rather fast rate with the Genral in her arms.
phpBB [media]

phpBB [media]

phpBB [media]

K
Posts in topic: 2
Guild:

Post by K » Thu Dec 16, 2010 10:15 pm

Okay, that was fun.

-I rise from the water suddenly.-

I'm guessing that you're finished, then. Buh-bye!

-I consider giving the octapus back its catch... Naw. I simply teleport General and Gening to meet the liliths on Chaos Beach ((Laola will post there in a bit.)) and return Lei, then take my own leave.-
Resolute Myth
phpBB [media]

Grey Ultima
phpBB [media]

the General
Guild:

Post by the General » Thu Dec 16, 2010 10:17 pm

Gening would in mid-teleportation return to the General. His blade would be healed and would be back in his RH system with Gening safely protecting it.
phpBB [media]

phpBB [media]

phpBB [media]

Return to “Fogsea Wasteland”