Random Techy Battle, Version 1.0

This moist wasteland has a small sea that is constantly evaporating into fog, then condensing back into itself. Visibility is always an issue. Typically, a humid area is full of plantlife. It's unclear exactly why this is an exception, but the most commonly accepted theory is that some of the monsters are overly predatory to plants.
K
Posts in topic: 2
Guild:

Random Techy Battle, Version 1.0

Post by K » Thu Dec 09, 2010 7:49 pm

-After Lei's encounter with me in my mansion and G's battle with the destroid on Umbral Island, I teleport them both to float just above the water of the Fogsea. I manipulate the water's spacial properties to allow things to sink at 1/7th the normal speed, then drop them onto the surface.-

Spar.

-After this command, I disappear.-

the General
Posts in topic: 19
Factions: Earth Alliance of Sanctity Treaty
Guild:

Post by the General » Thu Dec 09, 2010 9:25 pm

the General would walk across the laked surface, he did this by moving at a high speed but not running. He would have minimal contact with the water meaning he would be able to stay afloat of he didn't stop. He would draw forth Banriu and summon a standard run of the mill everyday brick in his other hand.
Last edited by the General on Thu Dec 09, 2010 11:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Burning in the Skies (Those Glorious Speech Moments)
phpBB [media]

Gliding With Courage (Battle's and Other Tense Moments)
phpBB [media]

Upon My Very Soul (Alternate Battle Theme)
phpBB [media]

Leilani
Posts in topic: 17
Money: $315
Abilities: viewtopic.php?f=16&t=37
Inventory: viewtopic.php?f=17&t=38
Allies: viewtopic.php?f=18&t=187
Guild:

Post by Leilani » Thu Dec 09, 2010 11:07 pm

As slowly as she sunk, Leilani had no trouble basically walking across the water, so she walked backward while Priming [Ballistics] the Ark and Master Bow, then using the former to shoot herself with Protect Cannon (inflicts "Protect" and "Regen", which temporarily halve physical damage and add health steadily, respectively). She then Primed [Bal.] her hand-cannon again.
"God helps those who help themselves. Mind if I help myself to some food?"

Peaceful Girl (girly side/quiet, shy side; sorta' main theme)
phpBB [media]

Rockin' Machina (work/travel)
phpBB [media]

Blazin' Battle (notably action-packed battle or notably challenging work)
phpBB [media]

the General
Guild:

Post by the General » Thu Dec 09, 2010 11:32 pm

the General start running he would head straight for Leilani and while he did he would draw the Banriu infront of him and fire two Explosive Missiles at her. He at the same time the missiles would firing would draw the Core Blade and sweep it under him letting it touch the water. As it hit the water it would solidify the water behind him turning it into black ice.
phpBB [media]

phpBB [media]

phpBB [media]

Leilani
Guild:

Post by Leilani » Thu Dec 09, 2010 11:54 pm

Lei shot Ether Boost from her Master Bow, then from the Ark as she Primed [Bal.] the Master Bow again. As the first explosion would take the missiles out, she Primed [Bal.] her Ark again. Dual wielding is good.

phpBB [media]

phpBB [media]

phpBB [media]

the General
Guild:

Post by the General » Thu Dec 09, 2010 11:58 pm

As the shot hit the misiles they would explode like normal, bursting through the cloud of smoke would be the General followed by two unseen MEM's behind him and infront of him would be two hammer head missile which would be used to block a shot of Leilani fired another. the General would jump upwards using his jets as he did he would flire some shards from his core blade (two volleys with a shotgun effect, the first of 7, then 8) at Lei on the way up. He would have his shell blade out to defend and would place the core back into the shell.
phpBB [media]

phpBB [media]

phpBB [media]

Leilani
Guild:

Post by Leilani » Fri Dec 10, 2010 12:58 am

Lei shot an Ether Boost from her Master Bow at the ice shards and ran to her right, then jumped into a dodge roll, dodging the MEMs and several ice shards. She Primed [Bal.] the Ark as she did so. When she got up and saw that some ice shards were still going to hit her, as they had that whole purification thing going on, she drew a longknife from her Master Bow and used it to cleave the remaining ice shards on the right from the air. She aimed the Ark at G as he ascended, but she kept moving, this time leftward.

phpBB [media]

phpBB [media]

phpBB [media]

the General
Guild:

Post by the General » Fri Dec 10, 2010 10:40 am

While Lei was running to her right, the ice shards, which were faster than the missiles, would slam into the water freezing parts of it around Lei's previous location. The MEMs would then miss Lei and hit the water that was some distance behind her previous position. As his MEMs missed and Lei dodged, he would fire another two Explosive Missiles for the ice that Lei was going to be running at. As the General saw the weapon aimed at him, he would fire one Hammerhead missile directly at her to block the path of the shot that he predicted. His Explosive missiles would hopefully break the ice into painful shrapnal as they hit the ice beside her.
Last edited by the General on Fri Dec 10, 2010 1:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
phpBB [media]

phpBB [media]

phpBB [media]

Leilani
Guild:

Post by Leilani » Fri Dec 10, 2010 1:11 pm

Lei ran forward and hopped over the frontmost ice patch, evading the diagonally shot missiles completely. She meanwhile aimed her Master Bow at G and shot Ether Boost at him (once closer, so that the path wouldn't conflict with those of the missiles) from it. Once she had run forth to the point that she was directly under him, she fired Ether Boost from her Ark straight upward while Priming [Bal.] her Master Bow again and kept running. It was very unlikely that G would be able to block the first shot, as his missiles would partially obscure his view of her shot before it was too late, and his radar wouldn't give him any indication, so he'd probably have no chance to block the second, either.

phpBB [media]

phpBB [media]

phpBB [media]

the General
Guild:

Post by the General » Fri Dec 10, 2010 3:17 pm

The first shot which would by pass the Missile would continue towards the General and hit Banriu, as it expanded it's feild of effect would somehow put Banriu and the General's being there out of the equation. The eteher boost would then detonate into an explostion of pink throwing the General up a bit only to get hit by the second one. With a few stablizing thrusts from his Vernier's the General would be upside down with Banriu infront of him. He would fire off 4 missiles; the first a Hammerhead, the second a nueral disruptor, the third a MEM and the fourth a explosive missile. All of which would be aimed at Lei. He would fire his binding tethers as well aiming to srare Lei's arms. Drawing the core blade from the shell blade he would swing the core blade sending out 2 volleys of ice shards for Lei's direction aiming all around her. the Shell blade would still be in the defending position
Last edited by the General on Sat Dec 11, 2010 8:49 pm, edited 4 times in total.
phpBB [media]

phpBB [media]

phpBB [media]

Leilani
Guild:

Post by Leilani » Fri Dec 10, 2010 3:31 pm

((Watch this vid:

At 2:08, there's Power Rend. 3:09 is the Ether Boost. Sorry that the vid sucks. Anywho, notice that the Ether Boost is an explosion of pink, metaphysical energy. You don't have the ability to scan everything; you have a list of rays that you use to scan various things, but not just anything, so don't assume that you can scan Ether Boost at all. Know your own stuff. Now, I told you to tone the ablative armor down to three hits, not five, remember?))

the General
Guild:

Post by the General » Fri Dec 10, 2010 8:52 pm

[Edited]
phpBB [media]

phpBB [media]

phpBB [media]

Leilani
Guild:

Post by Leilani » Fri Dec 10, 2010 10:23 pm

((Bill, this isn't a compromise. You don't get to say things that make sense, then just reduce them when people call you out on them. You have nothing that can analyze any energy, and the shots can't be scanned by anything that you listed, so no, you can't partially scan them. Also, the energy surges through your whole body, right? Who says that metal stops that? It doesn't. If your metal legs take the hit, you take the hit.))

phpBB [media]

phpBB [media]

phpBB [media]

the General
Guild:

Post by the General » Fri Dec 10, 2010 11:22 pm

[Edited]

(Again, can't the battle just flow without every little detail being finely disected and looked at for any signs of flaws)

(AND NO. my posts are not full of flaws.)
phpBB [media]

phpBB [media]

phpBB [media]

Leilani
Guild:

Post by Leilani » Sat Dec 11, 2010 12:45 am

((Uh, no, it can't flow if your posts are full of flaws and you can't get over your bloody pride to admit them. For instance, how many arms do you have? You just swung one blade while holding the other... and holding tethers out? Exactly how are your tethers fired, and what do they hold to on their initial ends? Secondly, how does a shot that's fired diagonally upward and forward hit you downward? Thirdly, the second shot was fired from directly below, which was a significant amount of time after the first, so you can't claim that the knockback of the first took you out of the path of the second. Exactly how stupid do you think that I am? You complain that the battles aren't flowing, but you make no sense.))

phpBB [media]

phpBB [media]

phpBB [media]

Return to “Fogsea Wasteland”