Random Techy Battle, Version 1.0

This moist wasteland has a small sea that is constantly evaporating into fog, then condensing back into itself. Visibility is always an issue. Typically, a humid area is full of plantlife. It's unclear exactly why this is an exception, but the most commonly accepted theory is that some of the monsters are overly predatory to plants.
the General
Posts in topic: 19
Factions: Earth Alliance of Sanctity Treaty
Guild:

Re: Random Techy Battle, Version 1.0

Post by the General » Sat Dec 11, 2010 11:56 am

For one the tethers are made from nano-tar that's always attacked to the General at one end, they grow and shrink and can act on their own and don't need hands to be used. Secondly I just give up. Its a bloody fucking rp nd you're doing everything in you're power to make the General get hit by both attacks, his sheilds don't do anything, his missiles are useless, ice shards can't stop them, and to you the tethers don't make sense. What shall I do, stand there and not attack or defend. We went over how the sheild can stop the expanding ball but with all the videos. I wish I could get through to you. You get through to me, I listen I take it all in and the moment I find a weak point in your strategy you're all over me like a cheetah on a gazelle with reasons why you win. You're acting like gig. I know you just want things to be right, I know you want freedom, but can you really tote the rules of freedom when you are imposing rules and ideals upon others that you see fair?

the General is a human using technology to fight amongst those with powers far greater than a human being could fathom.

Dycedarg is a tank who's defense comes through his tough ass inhuman body. He's resistant to magic, he's can take a nuke head on and live because that's how he was meant to be. Kakashi may be fast but that's because he trained to be that way.

the General's defense comes fm his technology, his technology is his abilities, you keep trying to limit them and force me to "open up" or "think outside of my box world". Well Noah, I am, Dycedarg and Slain have rock solid skin as an ability or mutation, the General created a sheild or uses his sword as a sheild.

So if Dycedarg can survive 10 hits from an ether shot, why can't the General's sword which is his only defense at the moment be able to stop 5 attacks. Oh wait even 25 would be fair, you can attack from two angles and damage the General, but attacking from Dycedarg 2 angles does mean shit.

No Noah, this isn't redundant or blasphemous.

And knowing you you'll tear this apart like a wood chipper
Burning in the Skies (Those Glorious Speech Moments)
phpBB [media]

Gliding With Courage (Battle's and Other Tense Moments)
phpBB [media]

Upon My Very Soul (Alternate Battle Theme)
phpBB [media]

Leilani
Posts in topic: 17
Money: $315
Abilities: viewtopic.php?f=16&t=37
Inventory: viewtopic.php?f=17&t=38
Allies: viewtopic.php?f=18&t=187
Guild:

Post by Leilani » Sat Dec 11, 2010 6:19 pm

((1. I ASKED about the fucking tethers, you little prick. I didn't say that they made no sense, and I can see that they do, NOW THAT YOU'VE ACTUALLY EXPLAINED SOMETHING. No, I'm doing everything in my power to make SENSE. It's a novel concept to you, as you're doing everything in your weasely power to try to never take a hit while expecting people to stand there and get shot by some predictable missiles. No, we did not prove that your sword can block my explosion; we proved otherwise, but you just can't accept it. You want to be omnipotent, so you whine when I smack you down with logic. Who said that your missiles were useless? You did, not me. I said that they were predictable, which means that they could still be worked into a skillful combo, had you any damned SKILL, rather than just a bunch of whining to get your way. You didn't even shoot ice shards at my shots, you dolt, so don't pretend that I already outlawed that or anything. Of course, if you're expecting 15 shots at once to be able to each negate absolutely anything, that just proves my point. Finally, guess what? You have a sword that you expect to make you invincible. NOT EVERYTHING CAN BE SHIELDED. This isn't Esc, Bill. You actually get hit, once in a while. I know that you just wanna' run around and hit stuff as much as you want while never getting hit, but that's not how a logical RP battle goes. I didn't say that your sword was worthless, but I did say that expecting it to be able to shield absolutely everything is bullshit. Guess what? IT IS! Oh, and right, comparing me to a prick like Gig is totally going to help your case. Well, I'm sure that you'd just rather there be no rules whatsoever, then, right? Think about it. You have to have some rules to keep things working, organized, and logical. I know how much you hate logic, but if you want an illogical RP, go to Esc, go to some DBZ site, or elsewhere, but don't try to tell me that my site should be senseless. You're the only person who's complained about the rules, so far, aside from their length. A couple friends have complimented me on my rules as works of art, as they impart reason without bullshit restrictions (i.e. "no lightspeed", "no adamantium" and such) or presets ("FF only", "FE only", "DBZ only", and such). Don't tell me that my rules are a bunch of unreasonable restrictions, because the only discrepencies that we've had are about your abhorrent lack of logic. You're not finding weak points in my strategy; I'm finding weak points in yours, and you're whining about it.
2. Why are you even bringing Dycedarg up? You don't even know his bloody stats,e as is evident by the fact that you believe him to have high RES. Yeah, some Naruto character has everything to do with your godmod ass.
3. Okay, think about this, Bill. This is the last time that I'll say it, so get it through your thick head: RP characters... on Sein... are not normal people! Gasp! We're not supposed to be some average joes who picked up some magic! We're not supposed to be some average joes who learned some martial arts, some swordsmanship, some whatever! When a normal person stabs us in the gut, the average Sein character is only hurt a little, so that char then takes the sword out, smacks the civilian away, and heals-up. Therefore, if someone who's 30 times as strong as them hits you, you're not one-shot! Novel concept, isn't it? You mean... that I can actually take a hit... and LIVE?! Like in any half-decent RPG?! No, really? Fucksalt, man. I told you that lowering yourself to humanly DEF means that you'll be one-shotted, because everyone else is going to be a lot stronger than normal people. I told you before that you would take hits, but that you'd live, unlike on places like Esc, where two people alternate pussy-footing around for God-knows-how-long, then someone actually gets a good hit on the other, and the other dies or is knocked out. I told you that this is not a shitty RP like that. I told you that this is way better. You agreed, but now you have to whine about it because things aren't going your way and- Gasp! -you actually ARE going to be hit. Learpabru doesn't have a genetic mutation in her skin, but if you try to slice her open or blow her up, she's gonna' live, isn't she? Yes, she is. You wanna' know why? "Since your foe will be super-strong, it'd be an awfully short battle if you weren't super-tough, since you can't get out of EVERYTHING." That's in the rulestuffs, if you'd ever get off your lazy ass and actually pay attention to them. Like all the other characters, Lynette's just special that way. Call it magic, call it whatever you want, but it's just a dimensional distortion that all chars on Sein have going for them. Yeah, you want to do whatever you want (including the evasion of every attack that you're not skillful enough to actually evade) and just say that it's futuristic tech, but you're really thinking outside the box. Yeah, I'm impressed.
4. Gee, maybe because Dyce has incredibly defense, while G's sword doesn't? You're such a kid. You want to have everything; you want to be strong, be fast, be this, be that, be fucking invincible, wah, wah, wah. You have to be FAIR. If you have high STR, you have to have another stat that's low, two-stats that are semi-low, three stats that are 1/3rd of low, or something to that pattern. After spending a ton more time than I was obligated to in order to help you make G fair so that you could use him, we finally made his stats to be fair. You then had to deviate from that, so we went through the process again. Newsflash, weasel: You can't say that your DEF is low, then compensate for it by never taking a hit so that you're better than everyone else. Look, Noah isn't very strong, right? It wouldn't be fair if he absolutely never had to use any physical attacks or anything that depends on his strength, but he does. He's going to fight battles in which he'll have to attack physically, his Geomancy spells are dependent on his STR, yada yada. His DEF is low, and his SPD is high to compensate for it, but that's fair because it's written into his stats, which average-out. He doesn't have a piece of equipment or a technique that allows him to never get hit. Sure, he can parry an awful lot, but that's a matter of his speed, not the equipment. Learpabru makes up for her low DEF by keeping her distance and trying to stop or hit anyone that is trying to hurt her. However, her techniques aren't supposedly omnipotent. When she goes to block something and it fails, you don't hear a big baby crying throughout the entire site. When she goes to immobilize someone and they are only somewhat hindered, there's no "My Spiderooze can do anything! You should be stopped! I don't wanna' get hit!" Leilani is well-protected, but when someone does come up with a way to hit her and deal enough damage, you don't hear a bunch of graons about how it's not fair that Noah could have dodged that, but she couldn't. You can't expect me to let you be as defensive as Dycedarg when his DEF is his highest stat, and you, in comparison, have other stats that are higher. He has higher DEF, and you have higher STR, but Dyce has no bitch about you being able to take Noah down in just a few hits, while it takes him a few more. Leilani has no bitch about her spells doing way less than Noah's because he is especially magical, while she is not. CHARACTERS ARE NOT EQUAL IN EVERY DAMNED THING. If G is better than Noah at something, Noah's better than you at something else. If Dyce is better than Emma at something, she's better at something else. If Komo is better than Kudichi at something, Kudichi is better at something else. If Konsepsheown is better than Erik at something, Erik is better at something else. Are you getting it? No? Of course, not.
5. Wow, you're complaining because someone had the nerve to attack from two angles? Really? Reeeeally?
6. Yeah, it is redundant, and it is blasphemous in the sense that your complaints are illogical defiance to the completely logical rules that I've explained to you so many times.
7. Yeah, big suprise, with such an asstardation as that.
"God helps those who help themselves. Mind if I help myself to some food?"

Peaceful Girl (girly side/quiet, shy side; sorta' main theme)
phpBB [media]

Rockin' Machina (work/travel)
phpBB [media]

Blazin' Battle (notably action-packed battle or notably challenging work)
phpBB [media]

Leilani
Guild:

Post by Leilani » Sat Dec 11, 2010 9:46 pm

As G was recoiling from the two hits, Lei continued to run forth while Priming [Bal.] the Ark. As the attacks flew, Lei used the Ark to shoot herself with Teleport Cannon. The result was that she was just about 10 meters to the left of where she was at the beginning of the battle, which meant that she was out of the attacks, but wasn't exactly a convenient position. Therefore, she simply ran forward again (toward G's back, this time, as he had to turn around to shoot at her) to close some distance. In doing so, she again Primed [Bal.] the Ark.

phpBB [media]

phpBB [media]

phpBB [media]

the General
Guild:

Post by the General » Sun Dec 12, 2010 12:15 am

AAs Lei teleported the General would jet forwards and towards the water. He would hold Banriu more to his left as he did so. As His HUD detected Lei's position he would while moving towards the ground fire two Hammerhead missiles and follow with two Neural Disruptors all of which would be fired at Lei.
phpBB [media]

phpBB [media]

phpBB [media]

Leilani
Guild:

Post by Leilani » Sun Dec 12, 2010 12:58 am

((How long did you say that you could jet?))

Lei shot Ether Boost from her Master Bow to negate the first two missiles, giving her a chance to simply run rightward to avoid the other two, meanwhile shooting Ether Boost at G and Priming [Bal.] her Master Bow again.

phpBB [media]

phpBB [media]

phpBB [media]

the General
Guild:

Post by the General » Sun Dec 12, 2010 1:37 am

As the first missiles were shot at they would being hammerhead ones pass through the attack with ease but on doing so were so damaged they couldn't hurt a fly. The explosive missiles would slam into the water and detonate. As she ran the General would fire 3 neural missiles in the direction she was heading. These how ever wouldn't be so clustered and would be harder to hit with just one ether shot.

As the Ether Boost as fired the General who was moving would watch it whizz by his torso. As it whizzed by is when he would fire the next 3 missiles. At this point he would land upon the water and immediately begin running for Lei and as he did he would hold his shield blade in front of him. But this time he would angle it. Unlike the last time where he held it flat. This time hopefully if she fired a beam of the Ether Shot it would bounce off the ablative armour much like a bullet bounces off an angled surface. That or he just dodge it.
phpBB [media]

phpBB [media]

phpBB [media]

Leilani
Guild:

Post by Leilani » Sun Dec 12, 2010 1:54 am

((Okay, stop. You're attaching three more seperate attacks to the last post, then claiming that I just randomly miss? No. Then, you say, "I do this if it works, but if it doesn't, I dodge." You can't say say that you dodge; you have to say how, like I did every damned time. I run, I jump, I tuck-and-roll, I slide, flip, fall, this, that, and the other thing. I don't just "dodge". Get it? You should know this. Aside from that, you can't just say that you do something if it works, but do something else if it doesn't. That's bull shit.))

phpBB [media]

phpBB [media]

phpBB [media]

the General
Guild:

Post by the General » Sun Dec 12, 2010 11:12 am

I dodged you're eteher shot fair and square. Please [NAME] just post, you've got the upperhand, you're more skilled, you're a saiyan agaisnt a human. I get it. Can I just go and not worry about having to make my posts as crystal clear as air.
phpBB [media]

phpBB [media]

phpBB [media]

the General
Guild:

Post by the General » Sun Dec 12, 2010 3:05 pm

While falling his HUD and own eyes would pick up that lei was about to fire with quick reflexes he would fling his core blade at the coming ether shot, even if it was fast the blade not being connected to the General would not allow the metaphysical properties to hurt him. At the same time the General would fire 3 neural missiles in the direction Lei was heading while running. These how ever wouldn't be so clustered and would be harder to hit with just one ether shot.

At this point he would land upon the water and immediately begin running for Lei and as he did he would hold his shield blade in front of him. But this time he would angle it. Unlike the last time where he held it flat. This time hopefully if she fired a beam of the Ether Shot it would bounce off the ablative armour much like a bullet bounces off an angled surface. That or he just dodge it.
phpBB [media]

phpBB [media]

phpBB [media]

Leilani
Guild:

Post by Leilani » Sun Dec 12, 2010 4:22 pm

((Okay, you mean that you throw the sword forward to take the hit, then it comes back due to your soul shit, right? The only problem now is that last sentence, but if you just meant that those were G's thoughts to dodge attacks if he finds that his diagonal block doesn't work, not that conditional crap, it's fine.))

Leilani jumped over the first missile while shooting Ether Boost from the Master Bow (Since it's fired from above, the angle won't conflict with that of the other missiles.), still heading rightward. She Primed [Bal.] the Ark as she pivoted and ran left to get away from the second missile as the explosion occurred through the sword, damaging G as before, also delaying the third missile. Whether this was because it was fired from a different angle or not could not be said. As the third missile approached, Lei jumped over it and shot Ether Boost from the Ark, which would again detonate on, but through the sword. She hit the ground- er, water running and ran up to G, performing a flying kick that left little chance to react, as he'd be recoiling from the second Ether Boost.

phpBB [media]

phpBB [media]

phpBB [media]

the General
Guild:

Post by the General » Sun Dec 12, 2010 4:45 pm

As Lei jumped over the Neural Disruptor missile it would prematurely detonating that she was within proximity to it. Beings as she pretty much got hit, (yes she did, that's right I got a hit on you) she would feel the effects from the Neural Disruptor immediately, this would probably stall her shot of the ether boost or stop her from firing it all together. As she jumped the 3rd missile the same effect as the first would ensue. Right after the General would summon two explosive missiles and again fire them ahead and at Lei's position as she moved. He would recall the core blade after it was hit and grab onto it just as she would hit the ground stunned from the Neural Disruptor and as he would be stunned from her ether shot hitting him. This would also mean that her flying kick wouldn't even occur.

(As I see it at the end of this post youde be stunned and affected by the Neural Disruptors and I would be stunned a bit by the end of this. The flying kick was stopped before it happened because you got struck by the Neural Disruptors effects while jumping it)
phpBB [media]

phpBB [media]

phpBB [media]

Leilani
Guild:

Post by Leilani » Sun Dec 12, 2010 8:38 pm

The first jump was a bit too high for the proximity sensors, so the first missile didn't detonate, which meant that she wouldn't know about it for the third. Therefore, the explosion was able to get her, although barely, since she did, of course, jump fairly high. She just jumped a little more horizontally and a little less vertically than before. The Guard function of the leglets came into play, so a small part of the attack was negated after the initial nick. Given Lei's high MS, this means that it causes a slight delay, but not enough to make a significant difference. She was, after all, quite a bit faster than G, so that slight delay meant very little. Also, since he actually recalled his blade a lot later what was expected, that means that her shots actually had no contest, so G still didn't know how a diagonal block would work or not. Therefore, she performed her flying kick and knocked G down, then drew a longknife as she jumped to flip over him with a windmill slice. She took the opportunity to simultaneously smash her arm with the giant-ass bow on it into G's face. After the spin, she landed behind where G was and backed away from him while again Priming [Bal.] her weapons.

((The blade throw method did work; the shot that it was used to negate did detonate on the blade, not your body. Keep in mind that Ether Boost actually has a fair KB factor (contrary to the vid, since very few attacks have KB factors in that game), but not a very significant flinch factor, so you needn't consider yourself stunned.))

phpBB [media]

phpBB [media]

phpBB [media]

the General
Guild:

Post by the General » Mon Dec 13, 2010 11:02 am

As she neared the General he would drop the shell blade and at the same time summon 2 Neural missiles at point blank range. They would almost instantly detonate as she would swing her giant bow at him. The weapons being his own would not hurt him. As he was dropping the shell blade.
Last edited by the General on Wed Dec 15, 2010 8:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
phpBB [media]

phpBB [media]

phpBB [media]

Leilani
Guild:

Post by Leilani » Mon Dec 13, 2010 5:06 pm

((Gasp. You actually evened your stats out. I can't believe it. It's a miracle! Oh, no, wait. You're missing MS.

In relation to the battle, though, you've not been able to summon three missiles at once, before. Keep it at two, for Lv1. Also, you can't launch three attacks when you are busy getting your stomach smashed in by my foot, especially not the ice shards, which you implied to involve a swing of your sword to summon them. In addition, my attacks were designed to only be close enough for a dual attack for a moment. If you read closely, you'll get a picture in your head of how I flipped sideways over you to slash and smash you on my way over you, landing behind you, so you don't really have a chance to counter like that at all. Finally, "[Bal.]" is short for "[Ballistics]", one of my skillsets. The ability is "Prime", but I have two "Prime" abilities, one being a part of the Ballistics skillset, and the other a part of Cannonry. You get it, now?))

phpBB [media]

phpBB [media]

phpBB [media]

the General
Guild:

Post by the General » Wed Dec 15, 2010 10:22 pm

As Her flying kick connected with a direct hit he would go sliding backwards as he fell. As she came moving closer to strike with her windmill slice and bow smash she would again strike him this time hitting him in the head with two attacks at once. Suddenly a streak of blind rage would fill his body. He would fire two neural missiles directly at her still lying on the ground. He would jet to a upright position then charge for her swinging his core blade like mad sending two volleys of ice shards her way.
phpBB [media]

phpBB [media]

phpBB [media]

Return to “Fogsea Wasteland”