Accepting Donations!

K
Posts in topic: 1
Guild:

Accepting Donations!

Post by K » Sun Feb 03, 2013 10:36 pm

The old thread that I posted about this is obsolete. This one will be simpler.

I am paying some money on a yearly basis to keep seinvocc.com registered as my domain. I'm paying more on a triennial basis for the hosting from StableHost (If you're looking for great hosting, click that or the banner at the bottom and enter "Sein" as a coupon code. You get 50% off, I get $25, and everyone is happy. Alternatively, just talk to me about putting your site on my hosting plan; I've got more bandwidth than I can use by far!), and this site is entirely free. I'm shelling out money out of my already negative income to keep this site up because everyone whom has tried it loves it. I could really use your help.

Aside from general maintenance, if I need professional assistance in installing a MOD, a style, or something, I'm eventually going to run into a problem so big that I'll have to pay for help. I do whatever I can to get it for free, but it's only a matter of time before members will be crying for something that I can't do alone (or something will break and I'll need help to fix it), so I'd like it if you guys could make it so that fixing Sein doesn't equate to me eating nothing but ramen and cereal for months.
Resolute Myth
phpBB [media]

Grey Ultima
phpBB [media]

Return to “Announcements”