Seeking Peepers

The shore is inhabited by many creatures and hazards, thanks to the fact that the entire northern portion of the continent is hostile territory. The locals built a village on the shallow waters. This village is a collection of huts that were built to withstand the tides and attacks. They can readily do so, as the waters are shallow far from the shore on this side of the Abyssal Sea. Despite their peaceful, almost pacifistic appearance, the village is well-defended.
Crevasseus
Posts in topic: 34
Money: $295.5
Abilities: viewtopic.php?f=16&t=920
Inventory: viewtopic.php?f=17&t=919
Guild:

Re: Seeking Peepers

Post by Crevasseus » Fri Apr 20, 2018 11:37 am

Crevasseus's thoughts ran wild with images of all the things he could do once again.

"It is, it glimmers nicely in this lighting. Please keep it. Think of it as a token of my appreciation."

Crevasseus had thought his sight was lost indefinitely. In his opinion, this was a miracle of medicine. Most doctors back home would have melted his lids shut permanently.
Last edited by Crevasseus on Thu Apr 26, 2018 10:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Three things are infinite: the universe, human stupidity, and the amount of zubats in Dark Cave."

phpBB [media]

phpBB [media]

NPA
Posts in topic: 31
Guild:

Post by NPA » Fri Apr 20, 2018 4:29 pm

۞Jen-Rumma was having none of that. She continued to hold the coin and motion it toward Crevasseus's hands.۞

Oh, no. It doesn't matter how you're feeling right now; I quoted you a priced for a job, and that price is what you're paying. It's a matter of policy. In fact, if my colleagues from my origin land found out about it, this would cause me a lot of trouble, you know?

Tori Keheraht
Posts in topic: 30
Money: $300
Abilities: viewtopic.php?f=16&t=390
Inventory: viewtopic.php?f=17&t=389
Allies: viewtopic.php?f=18&t=387
Factions: Triumvirate
Guild:

Post by Tori Keheraht » Fri Apr 20, 2018 5:07 pm

‾▿‾That caused Tori and Nadia to wonder about those that were back in their own realm. With her nomadic lifestyle, Nadia didn't have a lot to worry about beyond failing to reunite with friends with whom she was supposed to reunite, but Tori had much to ponder. Nadia could tell where Tori's mind headed: friends, family, and pets flew through her thoughts, each with their own worries.‾▿‾
Skysworn Freedom
phpBB [media]

Comin' Through!
phpBB [media]

Never Too High
phpBB [media]

Crevasseus
Guild:

Post by Crevasseus » Fri Apr 20, 2018 7:50 pm

"If you insist... I suppose."

Back in his homeland, Crevasseus knew greed and money lust ran overly rampant, so to him this was both shocking and slightly insulting. Nevertheless, he opened his right palm and cocked his head in apology. The only images that popped into Crevasseus's thoughts were those of his former comrades . . . their butchered bodies, the cause of his rage at his home world. He couldn't empathize with her on the point of her colleagues.
Last edited by Crevasseus on Thu Apr 26, 2018 10:20 pm, edited 2 times in total.
"Three things are infinite: the universe, human stupidity, and the amount of zubats in Dark Cave."

phpBB [media]

phpBB [media]

NPA
Guild:

Post by NPA » Sun Apr 22, 2018 3:26 pm

۞The doc bucked up with a heartwarming smile with her hands on her hips.۞

Hey, don't get so glum! The legal restrictions from my origin land are of little concern here. You should enjoy your eyesight; go out and see the worlds! You know who to come back to when you want to see more.

Tori Keheraht
Guild:

Post by Tori Keheraht » Sun Apr 22, 2018 3:36 pm

‾▿‾Tori and Nadia just gave a cheesy smile and a thumbs-up each. Actually, Nadia did one more thing.‾▿‾

phpBB [media]

Crevasseus
Guild:

Post by Crevasseus » Sun Apr 22, 2018 6:31 pm

"Thank you Doctor. When will I be able to see without a spell? And thank you two for everythi..."

Crevasseus had been turning his head in the direction of Tori and Nadia while speaking. Upon seeing them for the first time his face went sheet white and his palms started to sweat. Gawking, his gaze fell onto whom he assumed to be Nadia and he went even paler.

That's THEM?!?

Crevasseus could feel the space in his trousers beginning to shrink but didn't dare show it.

Stammering, he thanked the doctor again and proceeded to pass out once more.
Last edited by Crevasseus on Thu Apr 26, 2018 10:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.

phpBB [media]

phpBB [media]

NPA
Guild:

Post by NPA » Tue Apr 24, 2018 1:01 pm

You'll need a full day in town with that blindfold on to adjust, and after that, your eyes will be working perfectly. It's now 8:37 day, so dusk will be soo- Eh, wha . . .?

۞Jen-Rumma had no idea how to react to what sounded like "Ahrmer-ferrgle-ijjoo, phaanxyuu, bwauh . . ." so she just stared at the now surprisingly unconscious man. She looked up at the girls, pointed down at him, and declared,۞

I didn't do that.

Tori Keheraht
Guild:

Post by Tori Keheraht » Tue Apr 24, 2018 1:26 pm

Uh, oh, geez, is he okay?

‾▿‾Tori was too observant, though.‾▿‾

He's fine. We'll give him a minute, and if he doesn't wake up right away, is it fine if we leave him here while we wander around town?
Skysworn Freedom
phpBB [media]

Comin' Through!
phpBB [media]

Never Too High
phpBB [media]

Crevasseus
Guild:

Post by Crevasseus » Tue Apr 24, 2018 3:13 pm

Visions of triple X rated content filled Crevasseus's mind.

Hey, give the guy a break, reader. He's been alone a long time.

phpBB [media]

phpBB [media]

NPA
Guild:

Post by NPA » Tue Apr 24, 2018 3:34 pm

۞She checked her watch.۞

Uh, yeah, okay, but I'll need you to move him to another furniture piece if he's not gone in the next twenty minutes or so. I have an appointment at 9, so if the guy shows up a few minutes early, I want my work chair clear, you know?

Tori Keheraht
Guild:

Post by Tori Keheraht » Tue Apr 24, 2018 5:29 pm

Yeah, no problem. I'll move him if he doesn't come to his senses.

‾▿‾Tori approached Crevasseus and gently slapped his face four times.‾▿‾

Yo, we're leaving!

‾▿‾Nadia set a more relaxing tune to wake up to.‾▿‾

phpBB [media]

Crevasseus
Guild:

Post by Crevasseus » Wed Apr 25, 2018 2:05 am

Crevasseus's head jolted back to life and he avoided "eye contact" with the girls out of embarrassment. Once again unable to see, he was back in the blackness to which he was accustomed.

"Uh, hey. Right."

He gathered his composure and stood awkwardly.

phpBB [media]

phpBB [media]

NPA
Guild:

Post by NPA » Wed Apr 25, 2018 10:40 pm

۞She just shrugged and bade the group adieu with a bright smile and her hands folded.۞

Right, then. Well, it was a pleasure doing business with you! You know where to find me when you next want optical work.

Tori Keheraht
Guild:

Post by Tori Keheraht » Wed Apr 25, 2018 11:05 pm

Yes, thank you!

Aye, there's no telling what sight mods we may need as long as we're in this new realm. We'll leave you to your next appointment, then. Come on, Crevasseus; it's after 8:40 day, and she has an appointment.

‾▿‾Tori gently, but forcefully lifted Mr. Horndog and set him on his feet. She held him up while he got square.‾▿‾

Time to stretch your legs.

Return to “Shallows Village”