See You Later!

Image
Surrounded by mountains, rolling hills, an open field to a river and a lake, and natural camouflage, being easy to mistake for just another mountain from a distance, this castle seems to have the perfect position for longevity. Unfortunately, monster attacks from the mountains occur regularly, but they at least have a strong watch to protect them. "Meidkuad Castle" is actually the name of the entire castle town. A tall, wavy, mountainous, almost circular wall surrounds the town, which can be described in appearance as a fusion of Rabanastre and Lindblum, and the tallest two towers can be seen peeking out over the top.
User avatar
Laola
Posts in topic: 3
Posts: 268
Joined: Wed Oct 06, 2010 8:37 pm
Money: $280
Abilities: viewtopic.php?f=16&t=21
Inventory: viewtopic.php?f=17&t=22
Allies: viewtopic.php?f=18&t=26
Guild:

See You Later!

Post by Laola » Tue Sep 13, 2011 7:57 pm

*After being separated from Blackjack3 and dashing through the Crash Pastures, the trio of liliths entered Meidkuad Castle. Laola looked all about, studying all that was new to her.*

Pretty cool, huh? This is Meidkuad Castle.

You've made it this far with pretty much no help from us.

. . . . .

You know, our mission was to escort you here and see how well you can handle things on your own.

You've done very well! We're very pleased with what we have seen. You have a lot of potential.

Exactly. But, you know, we can't watch over you like bad parents all your life. We have to let you go out and face the world without us babying you.

Of course, we'll still be around. You won't be totally alone or anything. It just won't do any good to keep you attached to our apron strings.

*. . . Laola nodded in agreement.*

. . . I understand.

Good! So, uh, we'll just head back to the commune, and we'll see you around.

We'll miss you until then, Laola. Please stop by and visit everyone periodically.

*Laola nodded again.*

Thank you. Here's the Mystery Mace that we got earlier. Go ask about it at the marketplace. Buh-bye, Laola!

*Rebekah hugged Laola after handing the mace over, so Asher joined in, as well. They then waved and walked on out to head back to the commune, leaving Laola's party. Laola looked around for a moment, then started wandering aimlessly through the town. Her wandering immediately took her eastward.*
"Had you any faith, you could succeed tremendously."



User avatar
NPA
Posts in topic: 2
Posts: 687
Joined: Mon Oct 25, 2010 5:27 am
Guild:

Post by NPA » Sat Jun 29, 2013 4:22 pm

¥In the hustle and bustle of the town, a beorc lad who was clad in bright armor almost ran right into Laola's side, but sidestepped to slip in front of her at the last moment. He promptly took a step back so as not to be right in her face before apologizing.¥

Whoa, sorry about that. Was looking at a blood spot on my knee and wondering how I didn't notice it when polishing up earlier. Almost didn't see you! You look kinda' lost; can I help you out with something?

¥Looking down would indicate that there was, in fact, a blood spot dead-center of his right kneecap. He had an awkward smile, showing that he was genuinely apologetic and wished to make it up to her.¥
Attachments
1634311abaa300478c0b0fdfd6332fa4cdb822f6.jpg
1634311abaa300478c0b0fdfd6332fa4cdb822f6.jpg (96.41 KiB) Viewed 3941 times

User avatar
Laola
Posts in topic: 3
Posts: 268
Joined: Wed Oct 06, 2010 8:37 pm
Money: $280
Abilities: viewtopic.php?f=16&t=21
Inventory: viewtopic.php?f=17&t=22
Allies: viewtopic.php?f=18&t=26
Guild:

Post by Laola » Sat Jun 29, 2013 4:27 pm

*Laola barely flinched to the intrusion. She glanced casually at his knee when he mentioned it.*

. . . I'm not sure where to go.
"Had you any faith, you could succeed tremendously."



User avatar
NPA
Posts in topic: 2
Posts: 687
Joined: Mon Oct 25, 2010 5:27 am
Guild:

Post by NPA » Wed Jan 08, 2014 10:47 am

¥The apologetic expression became more of an empathetic one.¥

Is that so? Well, who or what are you looking for?

User avatar
Laola
Posts in topic: 3
Posts: 268
Joined: Wed Oct 06, 2010 8:37 pm
Money: $280
Abilities: viewtopic.php?f=16&t=21
Inventory: viewtopic.php?f=17&t=22
Allies: viewtopic.php?f=18&t=26
Guild:

Post by Laola » Wed Jan 08, 2014 11:11 am

. . . I recently struck out on my own to hone my abilities and learn of the world around me. Along the way, I picked this up from a giant lakitu. I should have someone in the marketplace check it out and tell me what's special about it.

*She brandished the Mystery Mace.*
"Had you any faith, you could succeed tremendously."



Return to “Meidkuad Castle”

×

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest