A New Place?

Image
These fields are rich with all kinds of flora, especially lunabells, flowers that blossom, shine, and make pretty ringing sounds in the night. It is typically the most peaceful part of the northern region, though sometimes roughed up by the occasional monster stampede on the way to attack civilization.
User avatar
Nava
Posts in topic: 5
Posts: 12
Joined: Sun Apr 08, 2018 12:01 am
Abilities: viewtopic.php?f=16&t=1005
Inventory: viewtopic.php?f=17&t=1002
Allies: viewtopic.php?f=18&t=1004
Guild:

A New Place?

Post by Nava » Wed May 09, 2018 10:14 pm

-This starts in a currently peaceful spot of the Lunabell fields.-

Nava slowly phases into view. She has a bit of a blank look on her face, as if she's in a trance of some kind. After a few seconds, her eyes blink a few times and refocus. She's crouched down and looks around in both confusion and wonder. The sound of the flowers ringing in the breeze causes her to approach one of them cautiously and try to examine it a bit closer to see what kind of a flower it is.

User avatar
NPA
Posts in topic: 5
Posts: 686
Joined: Mon Oct 25, 2010 5:27 am
Guild:

Post by NPA » Fri May 11, 2018 10:28 am

>At first, nothing happens. This is, in fact, a peaceful spot. A butterfly the size of Nava's hand flits into view. Its motion gave away its position to someone of decent eyesight, but it otherwise would have been obscured because its wings are colored in waves of blue and purple. Apparently an adaptive camoflauge artist, it turns bright yellow as it lands on a daisy, pauses briefly, and moves to another lunabell, taking its prior coloration.<

User avatar
Nava
Posts in topic: 5
Posts: 12
Joined: Sun Apr 08, 2018 12:01 am
Abilities: viewtopic.php?f=16&t=1005
Inventory: viewtopic.php?f=17&t=1002
Allies: viewtopic.php?f=18&t=1004
Guild:

Post by Nava » Sat Jun 02, 2018 1:42 pm

Nava notices and watches the butterfly for a bit as if mesmerized by it. Then she starts to move towards it carefully so as not to step on or disturb any of the flowers as best she can.

User avatar
NPA
Posts in topic: 5
Posts: 686
Joined: Mon Oct 25, 2010 5:27 am
Guild:

Post by NPA » Tue Jun 05, 2018 9:08 pm

>It doesn't react initially, but flutters away once she's within a meter. Things are still pretty quiet, so far.<

User avatar
Nava
Posts in topic: 5
Posts: 12
Joined: Sun Apr 08, 2018 12:01 am
Abilities: viewtopic.php?f=16&t=1005
Inventory: viewtopic.php?f=17&t=1002
Allies: viewtopic.php?f=18&t=1004
Guild:

Post by Nava » Sun Jun 17, 2018 4:11 pm

Nava, after watching the butterfly fly off, looks around to try and get a bit of a better view of things off in the distance

User avatar
NPA
Posts in topic: 5
Posts: 686
Joined: Mon Oct 25, 2010 5:27 am
Guild:

Post by NPA » Thu Jun 28, 2018 5:54 pm

>To the north is a dusty, rusty, abandoned city. To the south is a massive meadow with a large tree in the center and some blob growing larger, apparently approaching Nava. To the west, not even half a mile out, is a darkwall, so Nava's vision just stops, turning to blackness. To the east, the colorful, flowery fields progress for a great distance.<

User avatar
Nava
Posts in topic: 5
Posts: 12
Joined: Sun Apr 08, 2018 12:01 am
Abilities: viewtopic.php?f=16&t=1005
Inventory: viewtopic.php?f=17&t=1002
Allies: viewtopic.php?f=18&t=1004
Guild:

Post by Nava » Thu Jun 28, 2018 7:40 pm

She tilts her head curiously at seeing the 'odd' blob moving closer to her, and crouches down to try and hide herself while slowly, stealthily, and cautiously moving closer towards it.

User avatar
NPA
Posts in topic: 5
Posts: 686
Joined: Mon Oct 25, 2010 5:27 am
Guild:

Post by NPA » Thu Jun 28, 2018 9:25 pm

>It's moving toward her in quite the opposite fashion. It's approaching at well over 200 kph.<

User avatar
Nava
Posts in topic: 5
Posts: 12
Joined: Sun Apr 08, 2018 12:01 am
Abilities: viewtopic.php?f=16&t=1005
Inventory: viewtopic.php?f=17&t=1002
Allies: viewtopic.php?f=18&t=1004
Guild:

Post by Nava » Fri Jul 06, 2018 11:32 pm

While staying crouched, she moves from her original spot over somewhat, and readies her bow as well as one of her five arrows. She doesn't fully get into an attacking position with it, but she does have it ready in case she needs to aim and draw it back.

User avatar
NPA
Posts in topic: 5
Posts: 686
Joined: Mon Oct 25, 2010 5:27 am
Guild:

Post by NPA » Mon Jul 15, 2019 4:59 am

>The blob cruised by, sliding effortlessly across the fields, passing Nava with a gap of about 12 meters between them. As it cruised by, Nava could see that it was a translucent, black ball of goop with a green and silver gleam oscillating across its surface. More importantly, within it could be seen a group of four unconscious humans, two looking like the attached image, the other two looking like copies, but with their clothing colors inverted and their skin a pale blue, all just floating listlessly in the gooey mass. Nava could only get a glimpse, given the object's speed.<
Attachments
tumblr_mgt8zpcu3i1s3tm36o4_1280.jpg
tumblr_mgt8zpcu3i1s3tm36o4_1280.jpg (212.16 KiB) Viewed 674 times

Return to “Lunabell Fields”

×

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest