Broken Flame

These fields are rich with all kinds of flora, especially lunabells, flowers that blossom, shine, and make pretty ringing sounds in the night. It is typically the most peaceful part of the northern region, though sometimes roughed up by the occasional monster stampede on the way to attack civilization.
Bianca
Posts in topic: 17
Money: $300
Abilities: viewtopic.php?f=16&t=237
Inventory: viewtopic.php?f=17&t=238
Factions: $
Guild:

Re: Broken Flame

Post by Bianca » Mon Jun 13, 2011 11:56 pm

She exhaled, relieved by the cigarette gone...and also relieved to hear that Kaito was trying to stop the bad habit. Bianca tried to smile a little as the smoke was starting to clear. "I will take you..." As she said that, a large circular leaf appeared under them which grew exceptionally thick and the underneath a strong stalk formed.... Bianca calmly sat down to equalize the weight and with her hand gestured Kaito to sit as she was. "...While we ascend...let us speak more about you...?" The truth was that Bianca herself was a little nervous at heights...at least at the height she was planning for them to go...

Kaito Inaki
Abilities: viewtopic.php?f=16&t=416
Inventory: viewtopic.php?f=17&t=417
Guild:

Post by Kaito Inaki » Tue Jun 14, 2011 12:01 am

*Kaito felt awkward and almost fell, but he manage to orient himself and sit down on the leaf.*

"What would you like to know? I'll do the best I can to tell you of everything I know...."
Insanity's Prisoner -Main Theme-
phpBB [media]

Insanity's Brawler -Battle Theme-
phpBB [media]

Broken Seal -Vs. Released Dragon-
phpBB [media]

Bianca
Guild:

Post by Bianca » Sat Aug 13, 2011 1:25 pm

Bianca paused...then got an idea..the conversation so far had been serious... She would rather had speak of something more light-hearted. Smiling Bianca leaned toward him and tilted her head..her brown eyes twinkled by the light of the moon..."What is...your favorite color? Your favorite food...?" For once in a very long time...even at this height, Bianca felt a little more confident..

Kaito Inaki
Abilities: viewtopic.php?f=16&t=416
Inventory: viewtopic.php?f=17&t=417
Guild:

Post by Kaito Inaki » Sat Aug 13, 2011 2:53 pm

*Kaito was caught off guard a little and choked. He wasn't asked those questions in a long time so, it took him a while to search his memories after which he would clear his throat and begin to speak.*

"Azure...It was the color I saw when I was born and was the color I dyed my hair with and is the color that my Irises were changed to. If I had to say, I love salt and pepper calamari oh and the calamari is fried to an extent so they basically become the french fires of the sea. Some sauces also go well with them to...I have to make it one day and maybe if you're around I'll make enough for both of us."
Insanity's Prisoner -Main Theme-
phpBB [media]

Insanity's Brawler -Battle Theme-
phpBB [media]

Broken Seal -Vs. Released Dragon-
phpBB [media]

Bianca
Guild:

Post by Bianca » Sun Mar 25, 2012 4:52 pm

"I'm like that very much..." She nearly whispered, smiling bashfully. They were nearing the clouds now, the exact height she wanted them to go. They were only a foot or two from the clouds touching their heads...the white, fluffy substance floated gracefully by...they could touch it, if they wanted. Before the conversation could go stale, Bianca quietly stated her own likes. "It'd probably be a assumption that I like green...but actually, I-I like a faded orange..." Bianca let this sit for a moment, tilting her head in thought, a finger in the air to 'draw what she meant..."The color between the sky and the setting sun...it's a very beautiful color to me..." Bianca was quiet, and realizing that she was daydreaming a little, she gave a little squeak and sat up a little with a blush along her cheeks. "...A-A-And I like lemon cucumbers..." She left it at that awkward statement...

Return to “Lunabell Fields”