Broken Flame

These fields are rich with all kinds of flora, especially lunabells, flowers that blossom, shine, and make pretty ringing sounds in the night. It is typically the most peaceful part of the northern region, though sometimes roughed up by the occasional monster stampede on the way to attack civilization.
Bianca
Posts in topic: 17
Money: $300
Abilities: viewtopic.php?f=16&t=237
Inventory: viewtopic.php?f=17&t=238
Factions: $
Guild:

Re: Broken Flame

Post by Bianca » Sat Jun 04, 2011 11:36 pm

"Bianca Midori..." she said in a slight whisper...she let the stem go to take his hand shyly and let it go when after she stood. After she let the stem go, the plant began to droop again as she suspected it would do...Bianca had given it a source of nutrients that it would usually obtain from the soil it was in, but since the soil wasn't sufficient, it failed to survive in the environment. Changing the soil would make sense...energizing it with nutrients and minerals for the plant was logical...yet Bianca did not have the power to manipulate earth or earth metals.."B-Bianca..is fine..." the girl squeaked a little, determined to be a little more social.. but her mind was thinking on when he was introducing himself. "K-Kaito....he thinks...?"

Kaito Inaki
Abilities: viewtopic.php?f=16&t=416
Inventory: viewtopic.php?f=17&t=417
Guild:

Post by Kaito Inaki » Sun Jun 05, 2011 3:34 pm

*Kaito would look down to see the flower droop, but he was happy that it lived a little longer. Kaito would look back at Bianca and let his hair cover his face.*

"Nice to meet you Bianca....And yeah "I think", I'm your typical amnesiac that only remembers some part of his life. I know my name is Kaito, but I think my head is just fucking with me. Small waves of memory hit me from time to time but I only know a few things; I had two best friends now deceased, I killed both of my parents, and the person who may know more about me than anyone else is probably here. I don't know where this person is but I do know the name. The name is, Leilani.....He/She may know why I'm here and who I am...."
Insanity's Prisoner -Main Theme-
phpBB [media]

Insanity's Brawler -Battle Theme-
phpBB [media]

Broken Seal -Vs. Released Dragon-
phpBB [media]

Bianca
Guild:

Post by Bianca » Mon Jun 06, 2011 10:55 pm

Bianca blushed with embarrassment, surprised that this stranger was so forward...but more than that, she knew the last name that Kaito uttered..."L-Leilani...?" Her face was red as a beet and she desired a lack of conflict...afterall...if she told Kaito that she knew Leilani, she did not know what he was capable of doing. His motives were very muddled and with such a past, it seemed that he could do...anything. The worst she could do was to put someone, much less a friend, in danger..."Leilani...w-what an unusual name..haha..." Bianca forced a small, but nervous smile.

Kaito Inaki
Guild:

Post by Kaito Inaki » Wed Jun 08, 2011 12:12 am

*Kaito hid his face behind his hair*

"Indeed it is, but it's the only name that may be able to tell me what happened to me and why I am here..."

*Soon after, Kaito would get down on one knee, hold his head, and begin to wince in pain. It seems as though some memories were flowing back.*

"ARGH!!! Damn it!"
phpBB [media]

phpBB [media]

phpBB [media]

Bianca
Guild:

Post by Bianca » Wed Jun 08, 2011 12:37 am

"A-Are you okay...?!" Bianca followed his body movements, her light fingertips touching the back of his hands in concern. "What is the matter...? I.." Her thoughts raced...perhaps she did something wrong with her healing and actually brought him pain...? Her heart beat a little faster at that thought and jumped when he gave a shout. "What can I do to help..."

Kaito Inaki
Guild:

Post by Kaito Inaki » Wed Jun 08, 2011 12:44 am

*Kaito would begin breathing hard before letting out a hoarse sigh.*

"N-nothing...It seems I just remembered something. I'm....a sort of monster...I remember seeing people burning with chewed and mangled bodies....A roar and a lot of screams. What...what if I'm that monster?"

*Kaito would look into her eyes hoping she could provide him with some sort of answer or saying that may actually get to him. Even then what now? He may have to continue traveling until he finds Leilani.*
phpBB [media]

phpBB [media]

phpBB [media]

Bianca
Guild:

Post by Bianca » Wed Jun 08, 2011 1:42 am

Bianca panicked for a moment, her lips tight with worry...how was she supposed to answer him...? In the slight darkness, she said nothing...the bells of the field chimed softly as he awaited her answer. Then she spoke up quietly, "Perhaps...you were seeing the aftermath of a monster..." Bianca blushed immediately, finding that a very poor excuse. She went on.."...But even if you are that monster...you certainly regret being one...monsters do not have hearts nor do they care for those who do..." Hesitantly, Bianca's hands grabbed one of his...for a moment she had wanted to take it into hers, but she insisted last minute that she could not do such an embarrassing thing. So instead her fingertips so very gently and slowly traced the lines of his palms...some kind of way to signify that she was attempting to comfort him but also think. "You have heart and I know that...so I am certain you are not a monster..." Her eyes looked back at his for a second, and immediately looked to the ground again in her shyness...

Kaito Inaki
Guild:

Post by Kaito Inaki » Wed Jun 08, 2011 6:38 pm

*Kaito knew how embarrassing it was to actually vent out what he was feeling. He was strong indeed, but his weakness was showing, something he never liked showing. His eyes began to tear up a bit but he kept his cool.*

"That word always shows up with in my mind though. My parents said it, those scientists said it, and now I am beginning to believe that what I had just seen may have been something unforgivable that I took pleasure in doing...And for that, in all honesty I believe I am a monster..."
phpBB [media]

phpBB [media]

phpBB [media]

Bianca
Guild:

Post by Bianca » Wed Jun 08, 2011 9:39 pm

"But is the word monster not subjective...?" Bianca knelt down to touch the ground below her and a great thick stalk sprouted with large leaves that scooped her up...she sat on it like a chair as she continued to speak..."To many think that...I too am a monster, simply because I can do this... But you did not run away from me in fright...or fight me when I approached you...instead I healed you and helped you...a monster does not do that.." Bianca blushed a little and looked away shyly..."There are always going to be people who think one thing...and then people who are going to think the complete opposite. I do not think you are a monster, but that does not mean my opinion means less..."

Kaito Inaki
Guild:

Post by Kaito Inaki » Wed Jun 08, 2011 11:04 pm

*Kaito would crack a small smile, it was visible for only a moment however the night sky glistened upon his tears which lit his face up for a brief moment as well. Kaito would wipe his tears and in that moment his body pulsated showing the faint image of what seems to be a blue dragon. He could not feel the pulsating or see the image itself, but it was clear and visible to Bianca for that moment*

"Thank you.....To tell you the truth...I was going to hunt down Leilani....I was going to hurt her badly for my answers. Now I see that now all I want are answers that don't require anyone getting hurt......"

*Kaito would bow in respect towards Bianca and when he rose up, he showed her a friendly smile that proves his good intentions.*
Last edited by Kaito Inaki on Thu Jun 09, 2011 6:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
phpBB [media]

phpBB [media]

phpBB [media]

Silver Fenrir
Posts in topic: 1
Abilities: viewtopic.php?f=16&t=427
Inventory: viewtopic.php?f=17&t=437
Allies: viewtopic.php?f=18&t=440
Guild:

Post by Silver Fenrir » Thu Jun 09, 2011 3:18 am

((Bianca never said that she knew Leilani so Kaito can't know that she is Bianca's friend nor that Bianca was protecting her identity so please go back and fix that if you would please))
"Those who don't accept what they are can never find peace"

Curse of the Werewolf
phpBB [media]

Baroque and Beats
phpBB [media]

Down to the Gallows
phpBB [media]

Bianca
Guild:

Post by Bianca » Sat Jun 11, 2011 11:52 pm

His smile was genuine for Bianca for her to believe him, so she gave a small smile back and rose to her feet. "I am happy that you think...that way..." Now that he told her the truth, she wanted to tell him her truth too..."I know of this person..." she said very softly, somewhere deep in her wished that he possibly couldn't hear her. "She was the first to...meet me here in this world.."

Kaito Inaki
Guild:

Post by Kaito Inaki » Sun Jun 12, 2011 12:39 am

*Kaito would nod and take out his cigs and lighter from the data case*

"I can see why you were so secretive....The first friend....Hahahaha haven't had one of those in a while..."

*Kaito would light the cigarette and take a like puff from hit. He blew the smoke through his nose and looked at the night sky.*

"Beautiful ain't it? Wish I could go up there one day..."
phpBB [media]

phpBB [media]

phpBB [media]

Bianca
Guild:

Post by Bianca » Mon Jun 13, 2011 11:29 pm

Bianca's eyes grew wide but she cast them to the ground quickly...she could not express that she did not like the smoke that emited from the lit paper..."U-Um..." She tried to carry on the conversation, but the flowers around her began to express her dislike themselves. The lunabells as well as the flower that she was trying to grow began to wilt slowly and the high pitched chiming sound grew into low pitched gongs. Bianca blushed and looked to Kaito... "Um...perhaps I could take you, but only if...if.." A finger slowly pointed to the cigarette, but she said nothing else in her shyness..

Kaito Inaki
Guild:

Post by Kaito Inaki » Mon Jun 13, 2011 11:43 pm

*Kaito raised an eyebrow and followed her finger towards the cigarette, he then realized that cigarette smoke was bad for plants. He quickly put it out on his arm and stuck it back along with the lighter, into the data case*

"Sorry, the cigarettes calm the headaches, but it's no use if I hurt others around me. I would be honored if you could take me. It would probably help me kick the headaches away and possibly stop smoking."
phpBB [media]

phpBB [media]

phpBB [media]

Return to “Lunabell Fields”