Broken Flame

These fields are rich with all kinds of flora, especially lunabells, flowers that blossom, shine, and make pretty ringing sounds in the night. It is typically the most peaceful part of the northern region, though sometimes roughed up by the occasional monster stampede on the way to attack civilization.
Kaito Inaki
Posts in topic: 17
Abilities: viewtopic.php?f=16&t=416
Inventory: viewtopic.php?f=17&t=417
Guild:

Broken Flame

Post by Kaito Inaki » Wed Jun 01, 2011 1:37 am

*Kaito would enter the fields. Tired, angry, and hungry, he wasn't playing around. He walked around the fields for a bit and saw the peacefulness of it. The scenery calmed him a bit and he decided to lie down on his back and look towards the stars.*

"Hope you guys can see this. Its beautiful and I would hate it if you two missed it. Heh......That day will remain beaten into my mind forever."

*Kaito would begin to tear up before falling asleep in the peacefulness of the fields.*
Insanity's Prisoner -Main Theme-
phpBB [media]

Insanity's Brawler -Battle Theme-
phpBB [media]

Broken Seal -Vs. Released Dragon-
phpBB [media]

Bianca
Money: $300
Abilities: viewtopic.php?f=16&t=237
Inventory: viewtopic.php?f=17&t=238
Factions: $
Guild:

Post by Bianca » Wed Jun 01, 2011 2:43 am

Kaito was not alone in the meadow...behind him he had not yet noticed a green haired girl behind a tree, creating and picking herbs and vegetables for a stew she was making for the next night...and she herself did not notice Kaito till he had spoken to himself softly. The blades of grass he lay on carried his words to her, so she carefully poked her head out from behind the tree trunk to see if they were just fooling her into thinking she was not alone in this place....they were not lying..she popped her head back in and called herself silly...why would the earth have any reason to lie to her in the first place? Bianca carefully and silently approached the man. She did not want to disturb him...and as much as she was curious to speak with him, she was nervous to start..so she tiptoed closer, trying to be quiet...but she was not quiet enough. Under her foot a dried branch snapped, echoing aroubd the meadow a little. Bianca felt like disappearing...or fainting..

Kaito Inaki
Guild:

Post by Kaito Inaki » Wed Jun 01, 2011 7:11 pm

*Kaito would speak softly but would not open his eyes.*

"Don't worry, I cannot harm you nor can I get up......Im too injured to do anything at the moment."

*Kaito would groan as the swelling from his wound begin to get to him and grow with more pain, he tried to move it but a quick, powerful pain shot throughout his entire body. Kaito would open his eyes to the sheer pain and kept himself from screaming out.*
phpBB [media]

phpBB [media]

phpBB [media]

Bianca
Guild:

Post by Bianca » Wed Jun 01, 2011 8:06 pm

Now that this man had mentioned it, the scent of blood was in the air...Bianca cringed, not liking the smell...she bashfully got closer and near whispered, "I...I-I can help.........if y-you want.." Her abilities as a healer could come in handy at times like this. By now, Bianca was close by Kaito. She got on her knees next to him and carefully touched a stray hand. A light green energy from her Meva...any wounds from his hands to his elbow was beginning to heal and any wounds regenerating skin. Bianca blushed, looking over his body...there were many injuries. "This...This could take a while..."

Kaito Inaki
Guild:

Post by Kaito Inaki » Wed Jun 01, 2011 8:18 pm

*Kaito would turn his eyes towards the girl who had begun to heal him.*

"...Why help me?.....I am a person who seeks revenge and may hurt people who are close to you.....Can't you see that type of person in me? I....I am not a good person yet you will do a good deed for me.....I don't get it...."

*Kaito would turn his eyes towards the stars, his eyes seemed like a mirror as the sky reflected off his blue eyes.*
phpBB [media]

phpBB [media]

phpBB [media]

Bianca
Guild:

Post by Bianca » Wed Jun 01, 2011 8:30 pm

At first she said nothing and continued to heal him, moving up to his right shoulder and then to his neck. As she did so, Bianca hummed softly a melody to calm him and if he allowed it...for him to fall asleep while the procedure was happening. Her fingers worked a little above his dark hair, a fingertip ventured to fix a few strands. She gave an embarrassed 'eep', more surprised by herself than Kaito. Her cheeks were dark red from it, but she moved on, trying to concentrate her Meva.

Kaito Inaki
Guild:

Post by Kaito Inaki » Wed Jun 01, 2011 9:01 pm

*Kaito would close his eyes slowly and hum along with her.*

"I haven't slept in a while....And don't be so red.....zzzzzzz..."

*Kaito had fallen into a peaceful sleep, a sleep that hasn't been granted to him for a while.*
phpBB [media]

phpBB [media]

phpBB [media]

Bianca
Guild:

Post by Bianca » Wed Jun 01, 2011 9:20 pm

For several hours, she healed, stemming energy from the plants all around her. They mended and regenerated Kaito's wounds, some large enough where Bianca had to make a salve by hand, and wrap them in long green vines to keep them from bleeding....after being so tired from using her abilities, Bianca collapsed in exhaustion and took a nap of her own...

Kaito Inaki
Guild:

Post by Kaito Inaki » Wed Jun 01, 2011 11:18 pm

*Kaito would only wake momentarily, he would turn his head to look at the girl who helped him and sighed.*

"Dammit....thanks and all but....why did you wear yourself out? Ugh...Might as well get some sleep....."

*He would go asleep once again next to her. Her presence somehow eased him and allowed him to catch a good sleep.*
phpBB [media]

phpBB [media]

phpBB [media]

Bianca
Guild:

Post by Bianca » Thu Jun 02, 2011 12:53 am

Hours had passed and she was up after a while, the earth and grass regenerating her energy quickly...if Kaito was to wake, the green haired girl was not too far off, bending over a plot of bare soil...she was attempting to work with a flower that was not supposed to grow in this area...it was not going well, unfortunately. It continued to wilt...

Kaito Inaki
Guild:

Post by Kaito Inaki » Thu Jun 02, 2011 1:05 am

*Kaito would wake up, his right arm would twitch as it began to feel a lot better. He was healed and thought it appropriate to go say thanks to the girl who helped him. He found her by the plot of bare soil and casually walked over and bended down next to her.*

"The flower is dying...How long have you been trying to get it to live?"
phpBB [media]

phpBB [media]

phpBB [media]

Bianca
Guild:

Post by Bianca » Thu Jun 02, 2011 2:36 am

"O-Oh!" Bianca blushed, embarrassed that Kaito had seen her trying to work with the flower. She lowered her head and said quietly, "U-Um about....half an hour..." Bianca was quiet again, her fingers lifting the wilting leaves sadly. "T-They're not supposed to grow here, so..." She gave her excuse pitfully, hopefully that would have him understand..

Kaito Inaki
Guild:

Post by Kaito Inaki » Thu Jun 02, 2011 6:27 pm

*Kaito understood fully, as is his expertise. He would slowly run his fingers through the wilted petals, occasionally bumping his fingers into Bianca's by accident. He gave it a look and then looked at her.*

"Maybe that's it....this place is different and the little once can't adapt, but that doesn't mean you should give up on it. Is there a way where you can possibly help it adapt?"

*he would ask knowing that it was a possible solution to help the flower stay alive.*
phpBB [media]

phpBB [media]

phpBB [media]

Bianca
Guild:

Post by Bianca » Fri Jun 03, 2011 2:35 am

Bianca was watching Kaito examine slowly and thinking herself...when he would occasionally touch her by accident, she jumped and drew back her hand in surprise. From neck up she turned a beet red and if the night was not as dark as to hide it, she would have dashed behind the tree she was at before she came to heal him in her embarrassment and shyness. When he spoke, Bianca listened, with eyes similar to a deer caught in the headlights..."U-U-U-Uh......" Her long timid fingers hesitated, then touched the stem, and between her fingers a green light emitted...it took a moment, but the leaves and petals were starting to have form once again. It was a yellow flower...one like the sun would be depicted in paintings...or the yellow of a bumblebee...Bianca looked up in both shock and delight..."It is alive..!"

Kaito Inaki
Guild:

Post by Kaito Inaki » Fri Jun 03, 2011 10:01 pm

*Kaito would actually crack an honest smile and not a taunting one.*

"Heh...looks like we've saved a life.....Good job uhhh ummm oh excuse me but i have seem to not have your name. I am Kaito Inaki, I think....How about you?"

*He would stand up and hold out his hand to both help and shake her hand.*
phpBB [media]

phpBB [media]

phpBB [media]

Return to “Lunabell Fields”