Journey of Four

This is a tiny island in the middle of the vast sea, the only rest point for those who attempt to cross the Abyssal Sea. The trees that have stood there since times unheard of still produce random fruits at random times.
K
Posts in topic: 1
Guild:

Re: Journey of Four

Post by K » Wed Dec 15, 2010 7:36 pm

-As much fun as it would've been to watch the General get mashed, chewed, crushed, and ripped apart, I had other plans. I teleported onto the scene, just above the sea creature. I then teleported G out of the beak and to the Fogsea Wasteland, then controlled the octapus to fall asleep and just relax as it sank for a while. I teleported away, following G.-
Resolute Myth
phpBB [media]

Grey Ultima
phpBB [media]

Laola
Posts in topic: 26
Money: $280
Abilities: viewtopic.php?f=16&t=21
Inventory: viewtopic.php?f=17&t=22
Allies: viewtopic.php?f=18&t=26
Guild:

Post by Laola » Wed Dec 15, 2010 7:44 pm

*The liliths gaped at what they saw. If that guy who appeared overhead could control the enemy, did he also save G, somehow? If so, why didn't he just have G spit back out? There was no sense in trying to reason it out... All three were in full lilith forms, right now, so Laola grew fins onto the arms (much like zora fins) and along the tails to make them better aquatic creatures. She also added shark-like dorsal fins. Without a word, the liliths swam along the surface while Laola focused her energies. After a short while, all three had gills, so they all dove down to catch some fish as they swam southward.*
"Had you any faith, you could succeed tremendously."

Return to “Umbral Island”