The Mission For The Truth Begins

Once, the manor of a family of wealthy farmers stood on the north end of these farmlands, just off the top of the hill. They always let kids from anywhere roll down their hills, bumping and crashing into each other, doing what kids do best . . . One day, though, as some castle kids came skipping along to perform their periodic play, they witnessed the manor, all but the guest cabins, suddenly vault through the air, crashing near the bottom of its hill. Eerily, the manor was in perfect condition, though its contents, including the residents, had disappeared . . .
Revil
Posts in topic: 13
Factions: Earth Alliance of Sanctity Treaty
Guild:

Re: The Mission For The Truth Begins

Post by Revil » Wed Feb 23, 2011 4:48 pm

"it is not a problem at all, how fast is the LICA?" Revil would ask to determine which Combat Pack of his to use.
DANGER: Human Battle Theme
phpBB [media]

Archon Rising
phpBB [media]

Forever Calm
phpBB [media]

Blackjack3
Abilities: viewtopic.php?f=16&t=359
Inventory: viewtopic.php?f=17&t=361
Allies: viewtopic.php?f=18&t=363
Factions: Muertes de Amour
Guild:

Post by Blackjack3 » Wed Feb 23, 2011 8:34 pm

"well that depends Sir, do you have destination in mind; you did say your, M.A.I.T.H. was it, did a long range scan. LICA is designed to move up to 400 pounds to allied troops in combat, from a distance of about 20 to 25 miles. MY model is out fited with 100 pounds of armor and a 250 pound energy scythe, not to mention an advanced, micro-scramjet after-burner, a dual-coil tesla generator, and the battery still uses way more power than the generater can produce. Even idle, the poor gal can't recharge herself. All that power, you'd be getting a run for your money. she had all sensors removed, save one fuzzy rear-ward camera, other than that, she conects to my helmet, and I use my sensors to provide data that she stores. the data store however is all combat data; how to move when I move, how to hit, and how to take a hit...oh I'm sorry, Sir. I built her, and shes done nothing but make me proud. So naturaly, once I start talking about her, I cant stop, Sir. did I answer your Question? At all?"
Last edited by Blackjack3 on Wed Feb 23, 2011 10:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Its ironic how I fight for what I'll be the death of. Muertes de Amour
Annihilation: A future is here . . .
phpBB [media]

Bombshell: heavy action
phpBB [media]

Chaos Impact: fight and flight
phpBB [media]

Revil
Guild:

Post by Revil » Wed Feb 23, 2011 8:52 pm

"I was looking for Arial and land speeds, but those answered my questions, now I think it's time we headed north (i think i said south earlier which was my mistake)" Revil would say as a large winged like backpack appeared on his back.

Yes, it just appeared, in a split second the pack would appear, first in a pixelated mess and then finally into it's shape, this one was his High Output Flight Pack, built to go fast, it had two Photogess Scythes and that was about it. It ran off a small crystal that allowed for limited long distance travel. Revil would walk wearing this large backpack like thing like it wasn't even there.
phpBB [media]

Archon Rising
phpBB [media]

Forever Calm
phpBB [media]

Blackjack3
Guild:

Post by Blackjack3 » Wed Feb 23, 2011 9:28 pm

"Then we're going noth. HOO-AH!!!"

*In LICA, I throw the scythe skyward, backflip into the air, convert to flight mode,and catch the scythe in it's flight mode storage unit. now connected to LICA, I tranfer data code to both CODRO and HEMES(this process saves me time, but still takes the same lenghth of time as a radio transmission for the units to comprehend and respond)

*HEMES, CODRO, follow myself and the admiral, offensive posture, GO-CODE, YELLOW SMOKE.*CODRO,out of nowhere, jumps forward out of the tree line, and motions as to follow the admiral, knowig he can't keep up with LICA. At the same time, HEMES slams the cargo door shut, and makes several, deep, electronic buzzing noises to confirm the order and begins to follow the uniqe signals produced by LICAA and CODRO*
phpBB [media]

phpBB [media]

phpBB [media]

Revil
Guild:

Post by Revil » Wed Feb 23, 2011 10:42 pm

Revil would burst into the sky using his high output flight pack, in another burst he would begin hovering facing northwards towards the thickets in his eyes all the stuff the ship had just scanned would show up, displaying topography, rock types, air densities and various other stuff. Revil would look at the other units and his ship which were now displaying as Green for friendlies and Blue for allies. Anything unconfirmed would be Purple and hostile or dangerous would be Yellow to Deep Red depending on the threat level.

A small circle displaying blackjacks name would appear above him, it would rotate once and ping telling Revil it was locked into the system with blackjacks machines as Charlie Team while Revil and the Skyward Light IV was locked in as Quebec Team, he would look towards the thicket and the last known signal of the General would appear as a Light Green Delta Triangle displaying the name Delta Team.

Opening up a communications channel Revil would speak.

"Charlie Team, this is Quebec Team do you copy?" he would say to test that he was on the same frequency as the units of Charlie Team.
phpBB [media]

Archon Rising
phpBB [media]

Forever Calm
phpBB [media]

K
Posts in topic: 1
Guild:

Post by K » Wed Feb 23, 2011 10:52 pm

-Just as he spoke, Revil's radar spontaneously stopped working as well as normal. Its range was limited to a couple miles, and it took some time for it to scan things in much detail. Revil wouldn't presently have much to tell from, but its threat levels system was more than a bit wonky; the estimates of threat levels became even more speculative than before, and it just flat-out didn't scan a bunch of creatures.-
Resolute Myth
phpBB [media]

Grey Ultima
phpBB [media]

Blackjack3
Guild:

Post by Blackjack3 » Wed Feb 23, 2011 11:11 pm

"Quebec team, this is blackjack3, I just got pinged, my sonar says it came from yo-...Quebeck team, this is 'Charlie team', I'm glad CODRO caught that data stream, we would've been here all day! Charlie Requesting callsign Blackjack3, over"

I think to myself 'why the hell am I point, I don't have the map data.'

"Quebec team this is Charlie team-current, You either need to take point or send me the map data. Please advise,over."
phpBB [media]

phpBB [media]

phpBB [media]

Revil
Guild:

Post by Revil » Thu Feb 24, 2011 2:14 am

"Woops should have thought of that one before I made the suggestion, Sending data now" Revil would say sending the file over and speaking out of code, the file was altered so it could be displayed on technology of Blackjacks time.

Revil would have his M.A.I.T.H. send the data and map on an encrypted channel that oscillated frequencies to confuse basic computer systems of the 21st century, this one however would be tuned to something that American computers could easily crack, hopefully. If Revil was wrong he'd probably have to send it again. Just then his HUD would display a Red circle with the name Erik Miller below it, this was King Erik of the W.Est.E.R.N. Division not important to the current objectives this would be ignored as it was probably a trap anyways.

On the map he would send would show the General's last know sgnal, this was the destination.

(Whenwe arrive it'll take place in the thread with the General, Laola and the Dragon)
phpBB [media]

Archon Rising
phpBB [media]

Forever Calm
phpBB [media]

Blackjack3
Guild:

Post by Blackjack3 » Thu Feb 24, 2011 9:33 am

"Quebec team this is Blackjack3, data recieved; E.T.A. is three minutes, I say again, TREE MIKES."
phpBB [media]

phpBB [media]

phpBB [media]

Revil
Guild:

Post by Revil » Thu Feb 24, 2011 6:28 pm

Revil would look around at the landscape, it was untouched and not colonized by anything from what he could see from his view, just natural terrain, trees, sands, an ocean, and behind him was mountains. Revil wouldn't say anything more, he just looked around, as a member of the Earth Alliance, part of his job aside from his military life was searching for new worlds, it was extremely rare for one to be found. Currently after exploring nearly 7/8's of the Milky Way in his time, the Earth Alliance had only found 3 habitable planets to live on.

"Have you ever felt so free?" Revil would ask.

(This is the thread you were looking for in the personal message http://seinvocc.escellsia.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=71&t=223&start=135)
phpBB [media]

Archon Rising
phpBB [media]

Forever Calm
phpBB [media]

Blackjack3
Guild:

Post by Blackjack3 » Thu Feb 24, 2011 7:05 pm

*I in advertently slow down LICA, but only for a moment.*

"...once. Believe it or not it was the day I joined the army. I had my whole life planed for every possibility; start college, raise a family, rank up, find a decent job, or just retire. If i where to die, it'd be for my country, and even dead I'd provide for my family. Even when I was told I was government property, to do as I was told, I still felt so uplifted by my decision. We're less than a click away, I'm landing."

*I barrel roll and bring LICA out of flight mode, droping the scythe, then catching it as it begins to fall, and then finaly touch down*

(thanks, i probably never would have figured it out. just so you know, that is how I truly feel about joing the army. )
phpBB [media]

phpBB [media]

phpBB [media]

Revil
Guild:

Post by Revil » Thu Feb 24, 2011 7:45 pm

(makes sense, fighting for what you believe in, pretty much the basis behind everything)

(I hate night shift work)

"I guess we all have things and people we want to see safe, mine are my parent's. A reason to move forwards" Revil would say as he began to descend towards the landing point.
phpBB [media]

Archon Rising
phpBB [media]

Forever Calm
phpBB [media]

Return to “Crash Pastures”