not crashing in crash pastures

Once, the manor of a family of wealthy farmers stood on the north end of these farmlands, just off the top of the hill. They always let kids from anywhere roll down their hills, bumping and crashing into each other, doing what kids do best . . . One day, though, as some castle kids came skipping along to perform their periodic play, they witnessed the manor, all but the guest cabins, suddenly vault through the air, crashing near the bottom of its hill. Eerily, the manor was in perfect condition, though its contents, including the residents, had disappeared . . .
Terra Vall
Posts in topic: 1
Factions: Muertes de Amour
Guild:

not crashing in crash pastures

Post by Terra Vall » Sat Jan 19, 2013 2:45 am

after stepping calmly through the anomaly, Terra finds herself stepping into the air and has to right herself and glide 40 feet to the ground.
"well, if he fell from there he would be here."
*but he is not. he must have lived. he may be a challenge if it comes to a fight.*
terra walks north, using her wings as a cloak, so as to prevent any one noticing her wings. in case the populace happens to be humanoid and void of wings.
*now to find people who can help. i have to find a village or residence eventually.*

K
Posts in topic: 1
Guild:

Post by K » Sat Jan 19, 2013 2:21 pm

((I'ma leave this here for now because I know that you're pressed for time, but, really, you shouldn't be RPing prior to approval. You also should be writing your posts in comprehensible English. Holy fuck, man! It takes EFFORT to type that badly! Well, not for Bill, but you don't want to be lumped in with him, right? xD))
Resolute Myth
phpBB [media]

Grey Ultima
phpBB [media]

Return to “Crash Pastures”