Gerbera's Travels: Part 1

This floral mountain path is the way to the Atypical Institution. These western mountains are the counterpart to the Flint Ranges, together holding the Mistvalley Lake in their bosom. The Academy Path is the name of not just the trail, but the forest mountain range that holds it.
NPA
Posts in topic: 19
Guild:

Re: Gerbera's Travels: Part 1

Post by NPA » Thu Sep 15, 2011 2:02 am

Yup! This stupid robot is obsessed with getting a shiny sudowoodo for some stupid girl. It doesn't even know about them or poke`balls, never mind the one in eight thousand, one hundred ninety-two chance that he'll even SEE another! I'm thinking that I should just leave him here so that he doesn't wander around causing trouble for everyone else on his endless mission. Well, endless until he gets himself completely destroyed.

NPA
Guild:

Post by NPA » Thu Sep 15, 2011 2:06 am

^The sensei kept floating toward the entrance of the institution.^

Perhaps... Don't make any hasty decisions, though.

Terah
Posts in topic: 17
Abilities: viewtopic.php?f=16&t=446
Inventory: viewtopic.php?f=17&t=447
Allies: viewtopic.php?f=18&t=448
Guild:

Post by Terah » Thu Sep 15, 2011 2:09 am

"I'm right here, how would you like to upset someone who is like a daughter to you?" The Generab would ask.
"The only thing I can see is a fight, and if it's a fight, then count me in. Let's do this

Let's Do This
phpBB [media]

NPA
Guild:

Post by NPA » Thu Sep 15, 2011 2:35 am

Tch, if you fancy yourself a father to her, you're a bad parent, trying to spoil her so much. You are better off left alone.

$Leroy picked Gerbera up and tossed him into some bushes before following the sensei in the red robe into the Atypical Institution.$

If someone else is dumb enough to fix you, let 'em!

NPA
Guild:

Post by NPA » Thu Sep 15, 2011 2:37 am

^The sensei walked into the lower front doors, just as many do. He held it open for Leroy, then came in behind the Locco member without a word.^

Terah
Posts in topic: 17
Abilities: viewtopic.php?f=16&t=446
Inventory: viewtopic.php?f=17&t=447
Allies: viewtopic.php?f=18&t=448
Guild:

Post by Terah » Thu Sep 15, 2011 3:37 am

After being thrown, Gerbera would slowly get up like before using his sheathe as a cane. He would slowly walk down the path.
"The only thing I can see is a fight, and if it's a fight, then count me in. Let's do this

Let's Do This
phpBB [media]

Return to “Academy Path”