Gerbera's Travels: Part 1

This floral mountain path is the way to the Atypical Institution. These western mountains are the counterpart to the Flint Ranges, together holding the Mistvalley Lake in their bosom. The Academy Path is the name of not just the trail, but the forest mountain range that holds it.
Terah
Posts in topic: 17
Abilities: viewtopic.php?f=16&t=446
Inventory: viewtopic.php?f=17&t=447
Allies: viewtopic.php?f=18&t=448
Guild:

Gerbera's Travels: Part 1

Post by Terah » Tue Sep 13, 2011 7:48 am

After being shoed off by Terah with the Sudowoodo, Gerbera would be outside sitting down. As he sat he decided he might have to keep the Sudowoodi tied up in case it tried to run off. Pulling out some tension cablesfrom his storage skirt compartment he would tie the Sudowoodo's arms behind it's back and then tie its legs up at the ankles. Gerbera would pick the Sudowoodu up then start walking down the path towards meikuad castle.
"The only thing I can see is a fight, and if it's a fight, then count me in. Let's do this

Let's Do This
phpBB [media]

NPA
Posts in topic: 19
Guild:

Post by NPA » Tue Sep 13, 2011 3:03 pm

What the Hell are you doing with my sudowoodo?!

$A guy with a short slimsword poised walked out from around a patch of trees.$

What DID you do to her?! Let her go!

Terah
Guild:

Post by Terah » Tue Sep 13, 2011 5:46 pm

"It belongs to Terah, and if I were you, I would let it be, or find another one for Terah, because once she gets attatched to something she never let's it go" Gerber would say as he slowly turned his entire body to look at the person.
"The only thing I can see is a fight, and if it's a fight, then count me in. Let's do this

Let's Do This
phpBB [media]

NPA
Guild:

Post by NPA » Tue Sep 13, 2011 8:17 pm

Hey, fuck you, man! I caught that sudowoodo fair and square, and this "Terra" lady can go get one herself! That's a shiny sudowoodo, too, so if I'm giving that away, it's for a really good trade. Let it go now!

$He walked toward the bot with his sword stretched forth.$

Terah
Guild:

Post by Terah » Tue Sep 13, 2011 8:44 pm

"You have no proof and I have to protect Terah's wishes" Gerbera would say walking backwards.

Let's Do This
phpBB [media]

NPA
Guild:

Post by NPA » Tue Sep 13, 2011 8:53 pm

What?! This poke`ball right here is assigned to my sudowoodo! Watch!

$The swordsman clicked the button of his poke'ball to make it enlarge, then tossed it at the monster. Presuming that Gerbera wasn't dumb enough to block it, it would hit the monster harmlessly, bounce off, open up while bouncing, and shoot a red laser that would metaphysically compact and contain it. In that case, the cables would fall to the ground as the ball would.$

Terah
Guild:

Post by Terah » Tue Sep 13, 2011 9:56 pm

Seeing the ball as a possible threat such as a hand grenade or a spiker, Gerberal would thrust upwards and fire his head mounted machine guns at the ball firing them in a wide spread spray sending tiny beams all over. He would move backwards and land on a large rock.

"Are you trying to kill me and this monster, grenades are dangerous" he would say.

Let's Do This
phpBB [media]

NPA
Guild:

Post by NPA » Tue Sep 13, 2011 10:13 pm

$Responding reflexively to the shots, the guy who looked oddly like Gary fucking Oak, but a tad older, had had enough.$

Bullshit!

$He disappeared in a puff of smoke, which was immediately followed by a back attack to Gerbera in the form of a diagonally downward-leftward slash. Before even landing, he swept his hand through Gerbera's stuff and stole someting at random, namely his cellphone, which was promptly pocketed. Being a rapid character, he also got to chain immediately into a horizontal slash.$

Terah
Guild:

Post by Terah » Tue Sep 13, 2011 10:26 pm

As the strikes hit Gerbera he would stomble forwards leaking some sort of fluid, as the second hit he would loose balance and fall to the ground. While falling to the ground Gerbera would draw his Gerbera Straight and swing it backwards.

Let's Do This
phpBB [media]

NPA
Guild:

Post by NPA » Tue Sep 13, 2011 10:36 pm

$As Gerbera crumbled, the swordsman slipped around to catch the sudowoodo and cut it free. He jumped up to stand on Gerbera's sword as it was swung; he was way too fast. He then lept off, still carrying the rock monster, to land next to the poke`ball, grab it, use it on his poke`mon, put it away, and go for a jump slash on Gerbera.$

Too slow!

Terah
Guild:

Post by Terah » Tue Sep 13, 2011 10:44 pm

As the Member jumped for Gerbera he would raise his hand and fire off a blast of positrons that would cause physical damage

Let's Do This
phpBB [media]

NPA
Guild:

Post by NPA » Tue Sep 13, 2011 10:59 pm

$The Locco member split apart, phazing away like Sigma does in the early Megaman X games, to avoid the blast. He now stood where he was standing when he first tossed the poke`ball and disappeared. He had to hold still for three seconds, but after that, he went spinning horizontally on the ground with his sword outstretched, hopefully dealing four swift, low, horizontal slashes to his target.$

Terah
Guild:

Post by Terah » Tue Sep 13, 2011 11:01 pm

For Gerbera there were two options; the first, get up and be struck, or the second, defend. It was the second option he would choose. Seeing the member in the air coming at him, Gerbera would fire a concentrated spray of beams at the member and then immediately swing his blade once the member came withing swinging range.

Let's Do This
phpBB [media]

NPA
Guild:

Post by NPA » Tue Sep 13, 2011 11:31 pm

((In the air? Since when am I in the air?))

$He ignored the inexplicable beams (?) and let his spinning attack parry Gerbera's slow strike. He sprung up and slashed downward, then jumped high to crash downward with a sword plant.$

Terah
Guild:

Post by Terah » Tue Sep 13, 2011 11:38 pm

As Gerbera saw the beams do nothing as well as his Blade he would flare his thrusters pushing his entire body forwards causing the blade to stab into the left leg thruster output creating a minor explosion which would engulf the two. Gerberal's thrusters would short out and stop working.

Let's Do This
phpBB [media]

Return to “Academy Path”