Crystal Crash

This floral mountain path is the way to the Atypical Institution. These western mountains are the counterpart to the Flint Ranges, together holding the Mistvalley Lake in their bosom. The Academy Path is the name of not just the trail, but the forest mountain range that holds it.
Jules
Posts in topic: 1
Abilities: viewtopic.php?f=16&t=504
Inventory: viewtopic.php?f=17&t=505
Guild:

Crystal Crash

Post by Jules » Fri Mar 07, 2014 6:29 am

♦Among some trees that were just off the road, a faint, white light generates. It grows slowly and steadily, then undergoes a sudden burst to be about half the size of a human. It holds its place for a moment, contracts a bit, then expands and pops out a pretty lady in a red-and-black outfit before fading away. The lady, Julianna, is send back-first into the ground, skidding roughly on her lumbar region and her ass for a few meters, putting her on the opposite side of the grove that the light had appeared in. With a groan that was scarcely audible, she shook off the pain, looked around, and stood up.♦

That was rude decidedly.

♦She dusted herself and checked her belongings. Most counts were similar to what she had prior to this last dimension-jump, but she was alarmed at one change.♦

My money!

♦She didn't know if anyone else was around to listen to her, nor if talking to oneself would be seen as unsavory, here. Where's the rest of it?! Only three hundred dollars is nothing compared to what I had earned. What if conversions local are of rates unsavory, too? I hope that I'll be able to earn my keep sufficiently, here. Jules looked behind her and saw the nearby path, but decided to test her Sight spell before checking it out. She cast it successfully, and she saw that she had appeared just off a mainstream path that led right into a large structure. It'd be within less than a couple minutes' walk away from where she was, conveniently enough, so she walked out onto the path and headed southward, toward the almost abandoned-looking building that she saw. She had no idea that it was the Atypical Institution, anything but abandoned.♦
Business Typical

Infinity Puzzle

Govern the Stars

Return to “Academy Path”