World Map

We said that we care about everyone's opinions and ideas. Did you think that we were kidding? We will check and respond to these as soon as we can.
K
Posts in topic: 13
Guild:

World Map

Post by K » Fri Oct 29, 2010 11:36 am

As some of us know, one of us has been designing the regions of Houcm, and two of us have been making pics into banners, putting them into stuff that can be put onto the site, and such. That one of us is about as tech-savvy as a tuna can, and half as artistic (except in music). That one of us has a clear idea of what Houcm looks like, and, unfortunately, he is the only one. Fortunately, both of the others and at least a couple other members of the site (such as those who are from DA) have artistic ability coming our their rear ends. Thereby, I am requesting that said artistic people get together/pick one/compete/throw noodles at each other- Wait, not so much that last option... Ahem. -to draw and color what that one of us is so painfully inept at. Without further delay, I grant to you, in all its lackluster quality- I swear, if you laugh, I'll-
the . . .
world map . . .
BLUEPRIIIIIIINT!!!

World Map.jpg
World Map.jpg (323.84 KiB) Viewed 10227 times
... Stop laughing.

..... No, seriously, stop.

.............. You can't draw this up if you're too busy laughing!

.................................................. No! Don't wet yourself laughing; I just cleaned this place up!

T~T -slinks away to get the mop- I hate you all . . .
Resolute Myth
phpBB [media]

Grey Ultima
phpBB [media]

the General
Posts in topic: 4
Factions: Earth Alliance of Sanctity Treaty
Guild:

Post by the General » Fri Oct 29, 2010 3:24 pm

I did draw a map of nchuleft once. It looked like a real map with colours and stuff and roads. But It burried on the laptop I don't have anymore. You could search online for random map generators. But anywho back to me posting and filling up the houcm word
Burning in the Skies (Those Glorious Speech Moments)
phpBB [media]

Gliding With Courage (Battle's and Other Tense Moments)
phpBB [media]

Upon My Very Soul (Alternate Battle Theme)
phpBB [media]

Nikita Shimono
Guild:

Post by Nikita Shimono » Sat Oct 30, 2010 1:04 pm

Pffff- wait. No laugh.
I....shall....not.... >w<
Okay....okay.... I'm okay...
Looks almost like how I drew a map once.
Except I used to text tool. Use thou text tool, next time, love. xD

K
Guild:

Post by K » Sat Oct 30, 2010 7:28 pm

-used Paint- Text tool? owO -clueless, as always-
Resolute Myth
phpBB [media]

Grey Ultima
phpBB [media]

Emma Cain
Posts in topic: 6
Guild:

Post by Emma Cain » Sun Oct 31, 2010 2:23 am

There should be a text tool in paint. xD
The past is what molds us, lest we forget it... We would all die in this gruesome world of sin.

Lift Me Up. Let Me Go.
phpBB [media]

Fight the Power!
phpBB [media]

Reunited Once More
phpBB [media]

Her Sleeping Blood
phpBB [media]

the General
Factions: Earth Alliance of Sanctity Treaty
Guild:

Post by the General » Sun Oct 31, 2010 9:41 am

There is a text tool in paint. If I go on a cpu ill rig up a quick map tonight
Burning in the Skies (Those Glorious Speech Moments)
phpBB [media]

Gliding With Courage (Battle's and Other Tense Moments)
phpBB [media]

Upon My Very Soul (Alternate Battle Theme)
phpBB [media]

K
Guild:

Post by K » Sun Oct 31, 2010 9:52 am

-is about as tech-savvy as a tuna can-

Quick map may help, but since this is for the official world map of Houcm Planet, I want it to be good. P:
Resolute Myth
phpBB [media]

Grey Ultima
phpBB [media]

Emma Cain
Guild:

Post by Emma Cain » Sun Oct 31, 2010 12:35 pm

Well, yanno, we could ask Teddy and her epic skillz.
The past is what molds us, lest we forget it... We would all die in this gruesome world of sin.

Lift Me Up. Let Me Go.
phpBB [media]

Fight the Power!
phpBB [media]

Reunited Once More
phpBB [media]

Her Sleeping Blood
phpBB [media]

K
Guild:

Post by K » Sun Oct 31, 2010 12:45 pm

^ Yes, that's why I posted it here. You with your skills, Bill with his, and Teddy with hers can counteract my painful lack thereof.
Resolute Myth
phpBB [media]

Grey Ultima
phpBB [media]

Emma Cain
Guild:

Post by Emma Cain » Sun Oct 31, 2010 12:55 pm

Dude.
I fail.

Lift Me Up. Let Me Go.
phpBB [media]

Fight the Power!
phpBB [media]

Reunited Once More
phpBB [media]

Her Sleeping Blood
phpBB [media]

K
Guild:

Post by K » Sun Oct 31, 2010 1:03 pm

Since when? owO Well, I guess that we have two people to work on it, then, for now. -waits for Mirage and others, particularly those who came from DA-
Resolute Myth
phpBB [media]

Grey Ultima
phpBB [media]

Emma Cain
Guild:

Post by Emma Cain » Sun Oct 31, 2010 1:15 pm

I use bases, dear. xD

Lift Me Up. Let Me Go.
phpBB [media]

Fight the Power!
phpBB [media]

Reunited Once More
phpBB [media]

Her Sleeping Blood
phpBB [media]

Sarathinia
Money: $300
Guild:

Post by Sarathinia » Sun Oct 31, 2010 1:49 pm

I could....try....
ppffff
XDDD
the map is just so cute!!!
But I have a hard time drawing reality, so it'd take me a while. oh and...I has Sai. >:3
I'M NOT SAYING I WANT TO, I'm just saying if no one else will.
and I's helps the peoplez who wants helps work'n on eit.

X3 your too hard on yourself K.
*takes the mop from you*
The Silver Witch

Sleep Child, (spell casting)

K
Guild:

Post by K » Sun Oct 31, 2010 1:58 pm

Lmao, Komo practically pissed himself at it! XDDD

Okay, well, I'ma post some tips/details/whatever here that I went over with Bill. If you would give it a try, Teddy, I'd appreciate it.

briniasona: Does houcm have night and day?
briniasona: On your map does moon actually mean a moon?
godsoldier713: Everywhere but Chaos Beach, of course.
godsoldier713: No, "Moon" = Lunabell Fields.

godsoldier713: "Mouse" = Necrohol of Rodentia, "Fens" = Twisted Fenlands, "Snow" = Jden Sol Snowcaps- Stop laughing.

Shallows is just a village right. Or is it the name of the provence?
godsoldier713: Look at the banner. It's bigger than it looks in the banner, but it's just a village that's built on some wooden planks. The wooden planks are the ground of the village, which is on top of wooden pillars.
briniasona: Yup. And how close is the shallows to the artiface

godsoldier713: Pretty much right next to each other, like everything. The village is over the shallows of the Northwest end of the sea. Nature's Artifice is just off the Northeast beach.
godsoldier713: Mythic Thicket, Crash Pastures, Meidkuad Castle, Academy Path, Mistvalley Lake, Flint Ranges, and Atypical Institution.
godsoldier713: If you look at the map and read the regions through, you'll notice that I organized them from North to South, and when two or more are tied, I listed those from West to East.

godsoldier713: Ah, I didn't arrange Mistvalley Lake and the mountains from West to East... Perhaps I should...

briniasona: I need that map for referance
godsoldier713: I know. I'm just saying that you should also refer to the banners.

godsoldier713: Crash Pastures has a path on the right (West, sicne it's facing South) that bypasses the lake and heads up into the mountains. The Academy Path is a bunch of mountains with a road through them to the school.

The Academy Path also has a small range of it that goes just North of a small range of the Flint Ranges, just like in Crash Pastures' banner.

godsoldier713: All right. Let's start from the Northwest corner.
godsoldier713: Jden Sol Snowcaps = big.

godsoldier713: On the Northeast, there's the Necrohol of Rodentia, which is also big. Nation-sized, that is.
godsoldier713: Between them is the Twisted Fenlands, which is also big.
godsoldier713: South of the snowcaps is the Lunabell Fields.
godsoldier713: Lots and lots of lunabell flowers.

godsoldier713: As you go East from there, they turn into the Void Meadow.
godsoldier713: See where the snowcaps drop into the fens?
godsoldier713: Draw an imaginary, vertical line down from that boundary in your mind.
godsoldier713: The boundary of the Void Meadow and Lunabell Fields is a little to the East of that.
godsoldier713: The Lunabell Fields extend Southward more than my layout shows. They go almost right up to the beach.
godsoldier713: Just South of that beach, above the shallows of the sea, is the village.
godsoldier713: The Void Meadow runs into some verdant hills that have a Parthanon-like temple atop them. That's NAture's Artifice.
godsoldier713: *Nature's*
godsoldier713: The artifice is South from the meadow, and it has a beach that runs into the Abyssal Sea.
godsoldier713: Abyssal Sea is huge. Really huge.
godsoldier713: Like... Red Sea + Mediterranean.
godsoldier713: Right smack-dab in the middle is the Umbral Island.
godsoldier713: The other side of Abyssal runs into a big-ass beach. Specifically, that's Chaos Beach, over which there is a constant, small star and what appears to be a similar moon, but is actually a sort of star of darkness.
godsoldier713: Just off the beach is the thicket, which extends all the way across, just like the beach.
godsoldier713: After those, there's a hill. Atop this hill is the Vuhm Guest Houses, part of the Crash Pastures.
godsoldier713: Oh, by the way, in the middle of Void Meadow, there's the Hydra Yggdrasil.
godsoldier713: As I was saying, at the top of this hill is the guest houses, then the hill drops slowly and softly into the rest of the pastures, including the seemingly undamaged house.
godsoldier713: Look at that banner and that of the Meidkuad Castle.
godsoldier713: As you can see, the Crash Pastures is not just the hill, but a big field to the South of them.
godsoldier713: On the East of this field, there are hills that lead up into the mountainous Meidkuad Castle.
godsoldier713: Just West of those hills is a river that leads into the Mistvalley Lake.
godsoldier713: It's not very visible from the Crash Pastures, but you can see it in the Meidkuad banner.

godsoldier713: The lake is visible in the Crash Pastures banner, but not the Meidkuad Castle.

As I was saying, the Flint Ranges are the mountains that are behind Meidkuad Castle.
godsoldier713: To the South, that is.
godsoldier713: Again, look at the layout and the Meidkuad banner. Both mountain ranges, the Flint Ranges and the Academy Path, have a little part that sort of bypass each other, which are both just to the South of the lake.
godsoldier713: Finally, just on the other side of the Academy Path, there's the Atypical Institution.
Resolute Myth
phpBB [media]

Grey Ultima
phpBB [media]

Sarathinia
Money: $300
Guild:

Post by Sarathinia » Sun Oct 31, 2010 8:12 pm

BLUE PRINT UPDATE AND SMOOTH OVER WITH COLOR!!!
http://i1100.photobucket.com/albums/g418/CarbonData/junk%20and%20stuff/asfdfadsfrasdf.png
for a better look. the real image is huge.
IDK how to make it the actauly size on here.
*hears your laughter of crappy job, hides in corner*
Why me?
Last edited by Sarathinia on Sun Oct 31, 2010 8:17 pm, edited 2 times in total.
The Silver Witch

Sleep Child, (spell casting)

Return to “Suggestions”