Attention Everyone, TERAH! That Is All.

This school is abnormal in that it's more of a library with some especially helpful librarians. Upon entering from any entrance, one sees a series of four desks on each side of a hallway, each manned by a Sensei. These people will guide your studies, or they can guide you to their teleporters. There is a barrier across the halls before each desk pair, so one can't simply barge in and raze the place too easily.
NPA
Posts in topic: 29
Guild:

Re: Attention Everyone, TERAH! That Is All.

Post by NPA » Mon Aug 29, 2011 9:19 pm

(("persistance" read: "stubbornness"))

^The man muttered,^

Sure is adamant about getting that Poke`mon that isn't even very good in battle...

^The woman replied,^

Seriously... Even if it is shiny, it's just a shiny sudowooodo. And she's one of those vengeance freaks, too.

^They both got back to reading.^

Terah
Abilities: viewtopic.php?f=16&t=446
Inventory: viewtopic.php?f=17&t=447
Allies: viewtopic.php?f=18&t=448
Guild:

Post by Terah » Mon Aug 29, 2011 9:55 pm

"Hey, listen, I would like to find somewhere to train, this is an academy right?" She would ask.
"The only thing I can see is a fight, and if it's a fight, then count me in. Let's do this

Let's Do This
phpBB [media]

NPA
Guild:

Post by NPA » Tue Aug 30, 2011 12:08 am

More of a library, but yes, this is the Atypical Institution. Do you intend to study something here?

^The man answered her without averting his eyes from the book that he was now reading.^

Terah
Guild:

Post by Terah » Tue Aug 30, 2011 6:49 am

"Fight, with a sword! Didn't you listen, I hate books" she would say stomping her foot
"The only thing I can see is a fight, and if it's a fight, then count me in. Let's do this

Let's Do This
phpBB [media]

NPA
Guild:

Post by NPA » Tue Aug 30, 2011 2:14 pm

^That was it. The man commanded,^

Then get your disruptive ass out! Go train with the monsters that you behave like!

^The lady was glaring at Terah, obviously in agreement with the man. Some other sensei from desks that were further back were also looking up from their literature pieces in displeasure.^

Terah
Guild:

Post by Terah » Tue Aug 30, 2011 6:55 pm

"Another question before I go, How do I get off this planet, I fell here from a space colony known as Sweetwater?, are there other planets, or a space ship I can have?" She would ask

Let's Do This
phpBB [media]

NPA
Guild:

Post by NPA » Tue Aug 30, 2011 10:07 pm

^This time, the woman answered.^

You can use a teleporter to go to Guild World, if you wish. You can build a ship or have one built for you if you have the materials and/or money. No one's going to just hand one over to you.

Terah
Guild:

Post by Terah » Wed Aug 31, 2011 2:05 am

"Teleporter to a new world, COOOOOL! Where is it" she would say looking around, she didn't have the slightest clue what one looked like.

Let's Do This
phpBB [media]

NPA
Guild:

Post by NPA » Wed Aug 31, 2011 3:33 am

^The woman raised her arms, and a green haze of magic that looked like some kind of spirit appeared over Terah's head. It appeared to come together into a single bolt that slowly fell into Terah, silencing her. This occurred over Terah's head no matter where she moved, so it was an autoht. No matter how much noise she tried to make, she wouldn't be disruptive any more for a while. She then said,^

We would have taken you to one if you had just asked nicely and piped down. Now, you can cool off for a while.

^Everyone calmly got back to reading.^

Terah
Guild:

Post by Terah » Wed Aug 31, 2011 7:00 am

After trying to make excesive noise Terah would give up and sit down on the floor.

"I need to leanr that" She would say to herself.

Let's Do This
phpBB [media]

NPA
Guild:

Post by NPA » Wed Aug 31, 2011 7:04 am

^Being somewhat used to dealing with insolent children, everyone just ignored Terah and kept with their business.^

Terah
Guild:

Post by Terah » Wed Aug 31, 2011 2:01 pm

As Terah leaned back she would eventually drift to sleep. Even in her sleep her chilish behavior would show.

Let's Do This
phpBB [media]

NPA
Guild:

Post by NPA » Wed Aug 31, 2011 7:03 pm

^This was especially true because she had fallen asleep right in the middle of a walkway. After looking up to notice this, the woman started to ask,^

Um, do you wanna'-

^A much bigger, burlier sensei bust in from the entrance and accidentally trampled Terah. He looked sorta' like a bigger version of Miles Seiler of Escellsia with red hair, baggier clothing, and, most noticeably to Terah, big, rough boots.^

Whoops! Sorry about that, but why were you in- Oh, you're silenced. Well, once that runs out in about ten seconds, why were you lying in the middle of the floor like that?

Terah
Guild:

Post by Terah » Wed Aug 31, 2011 10:37 pm

After being walked into Terah would stand up herself being about a foot taller than the man (assuming he's 6 feet as an average). As she looked d she would talk.

".........for" is all that would come out as near the end of her sentence the spell had worn off.

Let's Do This
phpBB [media]

NPA
Guild:

Post by NPA » Wed Aug 31, 2011 10:51 pm

^He was actually a LOT bigger. He looked to be at least 7 feet tall.^

Try that again. You were silenced.

Return to “Atypical Institution”