Attention Everyone, TERAH! That Is All.

This school is abnormal in that it's more of a library with some especially helpful librarians. Upon entering from any entrance, one sees a series of four desks on each side of a hallway, each manned by a Sensei. These people will guide your studies, or they can guide you to their teleporters. There is a barrier across the halls before each desk pair, so one can't simply barge in and raze the place too easily.
Terah
Posts in topic: 29
Abilities: viewtopic.php?f=16&t=446
Inventory: viewtopic.php?f=17&t=447
Allies: viewtopic.php?f=18&t=448
Guild:

Attention Everyone, TERAH! That Is All.

Post by Terah » Sun Aug 28, 2011 9:16 pm

Terah would quickly enter the Academy and look around searing for someone who could help her find out more about the absurdly heavy tree.

"Anyone home" She would yell.

"Please be a little more quiet Terah" Gerbera would say.
"The only thing I can see is a fight, and if it's a fight, then count me in. Let's do this

Let's Do This
phpBB [media]

NPA
Guild:

Post by NPA » Sun Aug 28, 2011 10:11 pm

^One sensei turned from his newspaper and another from her book, both sitting relaxedly at their desks. The first was a man in his late 30s, wearing some shiny, red and blue armor. The second was a 20s-ish woman in a long, green cloak. The former asked,^

Can we help you? What are you doing with that- Is that a shiny sudowoodo? Please refrain from bringing any Poke`mon into the institution without leaving them in their Poke`balls.

Terah
Guild:

Post by Terah » Sun Aug 28, 2011 10:26 pm

"Pokehoodawoodo?" Terah would ask in confusion.

"May I ask what a pokeball is?" Gerbera would ask.
"The only thing I can see is a fight, and if it's a fight, then count me in. Let's do this

Let's Do This
phpBB [media]

NPA
Guild:

Post by NPA » Sun Aug 28, 2011 11:01 pm

^The sensei both sighed. The female in the robe explained,^

Poke`mon, pocket monsters, are monsters with certain properties, notably compatability with a technology that allows them to be readily captured and tamed as long as they are conscious upon attempted capture. Poke`balls are the devices that utilize this technology; one throws a Poke`ball to encapsulate and shrink a Poke`mon to carry the little monster around in one's pocket. Since you don't have a Poke`ball, it would be best to let it go outside.

Terah
Guild:

Post by Terah » Mon Aug 29, 2011 8:35 am

"Sweeeeet, I need one of those balls, Do you have any" she would say not wanting to let the Pokemon go.

Let's Do This
phpBB [media]

NPA
Guild:

Post by NPA » Mon Aug 29, 2011 3:46 pm

^The man sighed and answered,^

They sell them at Poke`Centers, which are located in towns. You're not going to carry that sudowoodo all the way to Meidkuad Castle, they wouldn't appreciate you bringing a wild Poke`mon into their town, either, and you're not carrying it through here, so you really don't have a choice.

Terah
Guild:

Post by Terah » Mon Aug 29, 2011 5:09 pm

"Gerbera, take this outside and watch it till I get back" Terah would say giving the pokemon to the machine.

"(Gerbera will now get it's own thread, I'll have him/it and the pokemon travel or something).

"Why am I always made to do such things" sGerbera would say, he wanted to let it go, but knew upsetting Terah was just a bad idea.

"On the otherhand, Maybe I can travel to the Pokecenter myself, YEAH, that's it!" Terah would say excitedly heading towards the door leaving Gerbera to carry it.

Let's Do This
phpBB [media]

NPA
Guild:

Post by NPA » Mon Aug 29, 2011 5:15 pm

Should we warn her?

^the woman asked. The man answered,^

Naw. She'll be fine, I think.

Terah
Guild:

Post by Terah » Mon Aug 29, 2011 5:26 pm

"I heard that" Terah would say stopping.

"Oh great" Gerbera would say to himself

"Tell meeeeee," terah would say.

Let's Do This
phpBB [media]

NPA
Guild:

Post by NPA » Mon Aug 29, 2011 6:11 pm

^The sense both rolled their eyes. The woman explained,^

Poke`mon can't be captured after they faint. If you try to catch them other than using a Poke`ball before they faint, they'll usually get up with full health after a while and start beating on you.

Terah
Guild:

Post by Terah » Mon Aug 29, 2011 6:28 pm

"Ahhh dam it all, I wanted to keep it" she would yell.

"Fine, I'll let it go, but I'd better find another one when I get back" she would say adding to her earlier words

Gerbera would take out his gps tracking system since it wasn't really needed anymore and tie it around the Sudowoodo's leg with some wire and zip ties. He would set the pokemon ouitside the door and walk back in.

Let's Do This
phpBB [media]

NPA
Guild:

Post by NPA » Mon Aug 29, 2011 6:53 pm

Stop yelling!

^The man commanded this, then the woman added,^

I don't know what device you juust put on that sudowoodo, but I suggest that you save yourself some money and keep it on you.

Terah
Guild:

Post by Terah » Mon Aug 29, 2011 7:42 pm

"It's a gps tracker, it will track where it goes, and the we can locate it., they are easy to make really" Gerbera would say.
Terah would walk towards the woman.

Let's Do This
phpBB [media]

NPA
Guild:

Post by NPA » Mon Aug 29, 2011 8:08 pm

^The sensei facepalmed simultaneously. The man spoke.^

It's a waste of materials. The sudowoodo will smash it as soon as it awakens and sees it. It doesn't matter how easy it is to build them; it'll be useless. Aside from that, since you're obviously from another globe, a global positioning device, presuming that to be what your "GPS" stands for, will tell you nothing, anyway.

Terah
Guild:

Post by Terah » Mon Aug 29, 2011 8:12 pm

"Gerbera! Follow it!" Terah would say with persistance.

"I take it this also means you want to explore and train on your own while you are away" Gerbera would say.

"Yeah, If I get stronger, I'll be able to avenge my family" She would say in a serious tone.

Let's Do This
phpBB [media]

Return to “Atypical Institution”