One Thicket, Two Constructs And Three Lilith

Like most forests, especially those that are so dense, this one has its fair share of rumors and legends about it, but this particular one has a special significance in the archaic mythology of those who once inhabited Nature's Artifice, and it is still said to be the stomping grounds of more than a few obscenely fantastic beings. Its enchantments constantly shift its geography, giving it a permanent "Lost Woods" effect. Thus, after traveling in it for random periods of time, most prefer to just fly over it.
Laola
Posts in topic: 50
Money: $280
Abilities: viewtopic.php?f=16&t=21
Inventory: viewtopic.php?f=17&t=22
Allies: viewtopic.php?f=18&t=26
Guild:

Re: One Thicket, Two Constructs And Three Lilith

Post by Laola » Fri Apr 29, 2011 7:17 pm

Ugh, no, we have to kill it before it kills us! It will only stand there and charge, so we have to hit it hard!

*Laola mentally facepalmed. These guys had to be foreigners to miss what seemed to her to be such obvious battle sense. She ignored the approaching bot and slithered around Blackjack3 to continue her pummeling with great vigor.*

Go . . . all . . . out!

*She was unused to giving commands, and she had almost never yelled before, so this experience caused all kinds of odd feelings and stress, but she had to push those aside.*
"Had you any faith, you could succeed tremendously."

the General
Posts in topic: 59
Factions: Earth Alliance of Sanctity Treaty
Guild:

Post by the General » Sun May 01, 2011 7:17 am

Inside the dome the General would sheath his core blade then sit back down where he was. He would wait for the end I guess, cause he wasn't getting out anytime soon.
Burning in the Skies (Those Glorious Speech Moments)
phpBB [media]

Gliding With Courage (Battle's and Other Tense Moments)
phpBB [media]

Upon My Very Soul (Alternate Battle Theme)
phpBB [media]

Blackjack3
Posts in topic: 8
Abilities: viewtopic.php?f=16&t=359
Inventory: viewtopic.php?f=17&t=361
Allies: viewtopic.php?f=18&t=363
Factions: Muertes de Amour
Guild:

Post by Blackjack3 » Sat May 07, 2011 12:28 pm

"obvious battle sense:when riddled with holes and low on ammo, rush forward. sure, I'm fine, so i'll do that, but you fall back. if this don't work, I vote retreat and ambush. ALL UNITS, GO-CODE, RED SMOKE, FOLLOW ME INFANTRY!!!!"
*I rush, and slam the end of the scythe into the creatures foot, blade over its neck to cause damage should it rear up as i disconnect from LICA, and blast a full mag from the 1911 into its face.*
*CODRO jumps behind it and plants two scythes in each leg and two more in the tail, then unloads both mags into its hind quarters.*
*HEMES runs up and punches the creature in its LEFT side. then steps away*
Its ironic how I fight for what I'll be the death of. Muertes de Amour
Annihilation: A future is here . . .
phpBB [media]

Bombshell: heavy action
phpBB [media]

Chaos Impact: fight and flight
phpBB [media]

Revil
Guild:

Post by Revil » Mon May 09, 2011 9:06 pm

Revil's flight pack would suddenly be switched with a different one, this one was his High out Put flight pack. After the switch which was nearly instant he would draw forth a long staff and burst straight for the dragon. As he flew for it the staff would suddenly create a blinding flash of light and after the light a massive blade of energy would be shooting from the staff tip foring a beam scythe.
DANGER: Human Battle Theme
phpBB [media]

Archon Rising
phpBB [media]

Forever Calm
phpBB [media]

NPA
Posts in topic: 39
Guild:

Post by NPA » Tue May 10, 2011 2:07 am

_Fortunately for the party, the charge time was indeed lengthened, so the giruveganus-like tyrant was yet static. However, it was still as a statue, so it didn't rear its head back into Blackjack3's blade._

Laola
Guild:

Post by Laola » Tue May 10, 2011 2:36 am

I'm fine . . .

*Laola ignored Blackjack3's command and continued to pummel relentlessly. Her Growing Life ability was slowly taking care of the bite marks and some of the HE damage, and the flowers that could only shoot her were doing so with her Yarrow skill, so her HE was increasing pretty steadily. Her Growing Resilience meant that this wouldn't be so terrible as it could be, either, though she still didn't want to risk the fact that she could die from it. Thanks to Growing Force, she was dealing some decent damage, too. Basically, the battle was growing in her favor. Having saved some energy up and having increased MAG, Laola was able to manipulate the ground that G was hiding in up to point at the dragon. The vines detached from what was now the upper limit of G's wall and unfolded to point their flowers at the foe. Laola was increasing her own firepower while hoping that G was in good enough health to pull something out of his ass besides a cowardly escape or a dramatic equipment event.*

Malva . . .

*Said flowers had stopped firing remedial rays and were now firing seeds as though they were cannons.*

the General
Guild:

Post by the General » Tue May 10, 2011 8:54 pm

With a ton of overconfidence the General would walk towards the beast before jumpjetting out of the vines and moving through the air straight for it. As he neared it he would fire his binding tethers draw his core blade and pull himself towards it at a rapid speed ready to slash its body.
phpBB [media]

phpBB [media]

phpBB [media]

Blackjack3
Guild:

Post by Blackjack3 » Thu May 19, 2011 7:38 pm

*I jump up while reloading the 1911, and slam down onto the end of the scythe, forcing it further into the creatures foot, as well as pushing the blade into its neck while simultaneously firing the new mag into its head*
*CODRO reloads, causing the blades to slip and cause damage, then re-inserts them for a better hold*
*HEMES goes for a one-two punch to the left flank*
phpBB [media]

phpBB [media]

phpBB [media]

Revil
Guild:

Post by Revil » Thu May 19, 2011 8:57 pm

Revil would pull back and land on the ground. He would put all his packs and weapond away and only have his long range sheild out. At which point he would fire it's gatling gun at the dragon.
DANGER: Human Battle Theme
phpBB [media]

Archon Rising
phpBB [media]

Forever Calm
phpBB [media]

NPA
Guild:

Post by NPA » Fri May 20, 2011 1:07 am

((@Bill: WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU PEOPLE DOING?!))

_As evidence of the upcoming attack's magnitude, the creature's charge was still in progress . . . -not that the extra time would much help them, necessarily._

Laola
Guild:

Post by Laola » Fri May 20, 2011 2:27 am

((Seriously, does Canada have a Dramatic Equipment Event Month, or what?))

*Laola wondered if yelling at the Gundam junkie jerk-offs would do any good . . . She didn't feel like it. She took her frustration out on the dragon, spending her stamina on the maintenance of the pummel and her mana and chakra on growing the flowered vines out even more to point more cannon flowers at the creature, along with the rocks and other chunks of the ground that she was magically hurling at her target.*
"Had you any faith, you could succeed tremendously."

the General
Guild:

Post by the General » Mon May 23, 2011 7:56 am

As he came towards it he would flare his jumpjets quickly ascending towards the sky as best as he could. He would come towards a branch and grab onto it with one hand.
phpBB [media]

phpBB [media]

phpBB [media]

Blackjack3
Guild:

Post by Blackjack3 » Tue May 24, 2011 6:19 pm

"this is not working.especialy when ony half of the force is attacking, not to mention the beating this fucker is taking without even a scrarch. hate to fuck my buddy but, laola, cover my six and lets high tail it.GO-CODE YELLOW SMOKE, cover me and laola. GO-CODE RED SMOKE, take out revil, leave his Blue Falconing self for bait"
*I run away towards the general who is still on the branch and jump kick his knee cap, then keep going*
"Sorry dude, don't need more liabilities."
*CODRO Recognizes laola and blows revil away with a grenade*
*HEMES and CODRO follow Laola and myself.(covering us as we escape[please]?)*
phpBB [media]

phpBB [media]

phpBB [media]

Revil
Guild:

Post by Revil » Tue May 24, 2011 6:35 pm

"Supreme Representative!"

Too distracted by his empirical obsession, Revil never saw the grenade coming. It blew his ass over closer to the dragon, so he panicked and unloaded shots from his shield into the foe.

((Note: This post made by Caleb. Bill was banned at the time, so his character had to go. Honestly, under the circumstances, Revil was dead no matter what he did; I just made it comical.))

NPA
Guild:

Post by NPA » Tue May 24, 2011 6:38 pm

_Too late! The dragon sent out a mist flare explosion that covered nearly the entire thicket at an incredible speed, almost inevitably wiping everyone out. Well, no; Laola and her allies would be conscious, but Laola would barely be up, and the dragon would get a chance to kill the other fighters. Sucks to be you!_

Return to “Mythic Thickets”