One Thicket, Two Constructs And Three Lilith

Like most forests, especially those that are so dense, this one has its fair share of rumors and legends about it, but this particular one has a special significance in the archaic mythology of those who once inhabited Nature's Artifice, and it is still said to be the stomping grounds of more than a few obscenely fantastic beings. Its enchantments constantly shift its geography, giving it a permanent "Lost Woods" effect. Thus, after traveling in it for random periods of time, most prefer to just fly over it.
the General
Posts in topic: 59
Factions: Earth Alliance of Sanctity Treaty
Guild:

Re: One Thicket, Two Constructs And Three Lilith

Post by the General » Mon Feb 07, 2011 8:16 am

As the dragon flew up for the headbutt it would succeed, just then the vines would surround tG giving him some healing energies and food and what not.
Burning in the Skies (Those Glorious Speech Moments)
phpBB [media]

Gliding With Courage (Battle's and Other Tense Moments)
phpBB [media]

Upon My Very Soul (Alternate Battle Theme)
phpBB [media]

NPA
Posts in topic: 39
Guild:

Post by NPA » Fri Feb 18, 2011 9:44 pm

_The foe again swung its jaws at the now less-defended lilith, then tried to trample her to get to the General. If uncontested, it performed its spinning tail attack again._

Laola
Posts in topic: 50
Money: $280
Abilities: viewtopic.php?f=16&t=21
Inventory: viewtopic.php?f=17&t=22
Allies: viewtopic.php?f=18&t=26
Guild:

Post by Laola » Fri Feb 18, 2011 10:38 pm

*Well, shit . . . That wasn't gonna' cut it. Laola had a thought, though. She spent some more mana to make the earth that was between G and her tilt upward in respect to G while turning the ground that G and his surrounding flowers were on downward in the same orientation, almost tucking them into the ground away from the foe. Laola meanwhile stepped aside to let the enemy charge toward G and launch its attack. With the vertical difference, a tail whip would glide right over G's flower fort as Laola moved backward from it. She didn't know what attack it was going for when it began to approach G, but she figured that a biting attack would hardly graze him, from that height. She hoped that the dragon wasn't smart enough to walk around the elevated area, at least not immediately. No matter the dragon's reaction, her technique surely bought a little time to help G's health up.*

Guard yourself, General . . .!
"Had you any faith, you could succeed tremendously."

the General
Guild:

Post by the General » Fri Feb 18, 2011 10:42 pm

As the fortress of vines and flowers rose over top the General he would quickly head to the farthest end of the dome he was in that was down at the bottom of the ramp, upon reaching the end of the ramp/dome he would lean against it in a soldier-like fashion as if the soldier was crouching in a trench ready to jump out and take action. For if the dragon's tail ended up for any chance passing through the dome he would bombard it with MEM missiles.
phpBB [media]

phpBB [media]

phpBB [media]

NPA
Guild:

Post by NPA » Sat Feb 19, 2011 11:33 pm

_The dragon indeed marched up the ramp and performed a useless tail spin, then paused to figure this out. After a moment, it ran around to attack G from the side with a downward bite attack, thereby trying to rip some of the vines away in the process._

Laola
Guild:

Post by Laola » Sun Feb 20, 2011 2:06 am

*Laola meanwhile manipulated the ground of G and his flowers to sink down to be even and lower than the rest of the ground. She turned the ground in the direction that the foe was attacking from upward to further deter its attack, so its scarce contact would deal reduced damage. She got to spending her energies to tile the ground up all around G in a volcano-top-like orientation, but she didn't want to spend too much energy at once, so she took it slowly as G took the healing.*

the General
Guild:

Post by the General » Sun Feb 20, 2011 10:16 pm

Remaining in the dome/fort the General would wait till the last moment to react, since nothing had breached the dome/fort he wouldn't react right now.
phpBB [media]

phpBB [media]

phpBB [media]

Blackjack3
Posts in topic: 8
Abilities: viewtopic.php?f=16&t=359
Inventory: viewtopic.php?f=17&t=361
Allies: viewtopic.php?f=18&t=363
Factions: Muertes de Amour
Guild:

Post by Blackjack3 » Thu Feb 24, 2011 7:28 pm

*I land about 600 meters away from the coordinats provided me.*

I think to myself, This thicket it way too dense for me to even come close to finding the objective from the air

"Excuse me Sir, do you have an idea of what exactly is ahead of us. This bramble is a ridiculus hazard to deal with so, anything would help at this point, Sir"
Last edited by Blackjack3 on Sat Feb 26, 2011 2:02 am, edited 3 times in total.
Its ironic how I fight for what I'll be the death of. Muertes de Amour
Annihilation: A future is here . . .
phpBB [media]

Bombshell: heavy action
phpBB [media]

Chaos Impact: fight and flight
phpBB [media]

Revil
Guild:

Post by Revil » Thu Feb 24, 2011 7:58 pm

As Revil came close his HUD would light up circling the dragon attacking the General in Red and but would not be able to pick up Laola and the. Revil would land where Blackjack was and make his pack pixelize returning to his RH System he would draw forth a saber and a Desert Storm pistol.

"I have not a clue what lies before us, but I do know the General is in that direction" Revil would say pointing.
Last edited by Revil on Sat Feb 26, 2011 8:19 pm, edited 4 times in total.
DANGER: Human Battle Theme
phpBB [media]

Archon Rising
phpBB [media]

Forever Calm
phpBB [media]

NPA
Guild:

Post by NPA » Fri Feb 25, 2011 5:06 am

((There weren't really any coordinates, but we can roll with this.))

_The foe paused to charge up a spell, then almost immediately launched it. It was Thundara, and it targeted G, naturally. After the spell, the tyrant paused, then tried another bite attack at Laola._

Laola
Guild:

Post by Laola » Sun Feb 27, 2011 12:46 am

*Well, damn . . . The General doesn't have much choice, here, Laola thought. What is he to do; try to power his way out of my protective vines just to try to dodge Thundara?*

Sequoia . . .

*The fact was that she couldn't do much to help G, either. At least she had the chance to cast a skill to make the vines more apt to stacking, thereby allowing her to grow another layer of vines over G when she got the chance. However, she presently knew that she had a chance for something else, so as she cast the skill, she ran toward the target and performed a flying kick. She chained that into a straight, then two more, and finally a backflip tail lash. She bounced back from her hands and Quick Ran to get some distance again, then turned around to see the oncoming attack. She didn't have the time for much else, so she just guarded with her arms again. The dragon was winning . . .*

Nngh . . .

the General
Guild:

Post by the General » Sun Feb 27, 2011 9:49 am

As he couldent see, hear nor sense the dragon charging there wouldent be any way for him to dodge it, so he would still be waiting inside the dome.
phpBB [media]

phpBB [media]

phpBB [media]

Blackjack3
Abilities: viewtopic.php?f=16&t=359
Inventory: viewtopic.php?f=17&t=361
Allies: viewtopic.php?f=18&t=363
Factions: Muertes de Amour
Guild:

Post by Blackjack3 » Sun Feb 27, 2011 12:06 pm

*By this time, we had advanced far enough to be able to feasbly attack the dragon... ECXEPT FOR ALL THIS BRAMBLE!*

"Okay Sir, we have several options: One, try to rush the objective. Two, try and flank from here, but that could prove time-consuming. Three, move in, engage, and distance ourselves from each other to engage individually. I want us to work as a unit, so it's your choice, Sir."
Its ironic how I fight for what I'll be the death of. Muertes de Amour
Annihilation: A future is here . . .
phpBB [media]

Bombshell: heavy action
phpBB [media]

Chaos Impact: fight and flight
phpBB [media]

Revil
Guild:

Post by Revil » Thu Mar 03, 2011 10:06 pm

"I like option A" Revil said drawing forth his Holocaust Photogess Blade.
DANGER: Human Battle Theme
phpBB [media]

Archon Rising
phpBB [media]

Forever Calm
phpBB [media]

NPA
Guild:

Post by NPA » Sun Mar 13, 2011 2:56 am

_The foe simply launched another pair of biting attacks at Laola._

Return to “Mythic Thickets”