Loitering Pup

Like most forests, especially those that are so dense, this one has its fair share of rumors and legends about it, but this particular one has a special significance in the archaic mythology of those who once inhabited Nature's Artifice, and it is still said to be the stomping grounds of more than a few obscenely fantastic beings. Its enchantments constantly shift its geography, giving it a permanent "Lost Woods" effect. Thus, after traveling in it for random periods of time, most prefer to just fly over it.
Ceodore Wolfgang
Posts in topic: 25
Abilities: viewtopic.php?f=16&t=412
Inventory: viewtopic.php?f=17&t=413
Guild:

Re: Loitering Pup

Post by Ceodore Wolfgang » Sun May 22, 2011 7:41 pm

*Since the tails didn't have any ears what so ever. This left him a bit opened for the tails to get at him. The tails would aim to stab and grab him around his head and arms, while some would go after his partner who was biting at the other tail.*
Arrival/Departure:
phpBB [media]

Serene Talking:
phpBB [media]

His Might:
phpBB [media]

Silver Fenrir
Posts in topic: 24
Money: $300
Abilities: viewtopic.php?f=16&t=427
Inventory: viewtopic.php?f=17&t=437
Allies: viewtopic.php?f=18&t=440
Guild:

Post by Silver Fenrir » Sun May 22, 2011 7:50 pm

-Vincent realized how stupid he had just been with his howl. He turned and nodded at Dra Tynghacc who unsummoned since he was no longer needed-

"Ugh this is f@#$*&% ridiculous and I haven't the time anyways"

-Vincent transformed his legs, picked up his dagger, and then ran off through the thicket in search of Neru again. He sorta hoped that Komo wouldn't notice his sudden disappearance and that if he did it wouldn't piss him off too much-
"Those who don't accept what they are can never find peace"

Curse of the Werewolf
phpBB [media]

Baroque and Beats
phpBB [media]

Down to the Gallows
phpBB [media]

Ceodore Wolfgang
Posts in topic: 25
Abilities: viewtopic.php?f=16&t=412
Inventory: viewtopic.php?f=17&t=413
Guild:

Post by Ceodore Wolfgang » Sun May 22, 2011 7:59 pm

*The tails would stop moving and Komolo would resurface.*

"Oi I was just ditched! Hm oh well, guess I'll just find the place that I saw in my little vision!"

*Komo would hop a bit, stretch, and shake the dirt and blood out of his fur and tails. He would then scout a little before heading south, towards the Crash Pastures.*
Arrival/Departure:
phpBB [media]

Serene Talking:
phpBB [media]

His Might:
phpBB [media]

Silver Fenrir
Posts in topic: 24
Money: $300
Abilities: viewtopic.php?f=16&t=427
Inventory: viewtopic.php?f=17&t=437
Allies: viewtopic.php?f=18&t=440
Guild:

Post by Silver Fenrir » Sun May 22, 2011 8:12 pm

-After a short while Vincent returned to the spot where Komo had been and sneakily looked around the area. After finding no sign of Komo he stepped out into the open and let out a sigh before sitting down-

Damn that was annoying as hell. Why did that little bugger want me to come with him I wonder. Well next time I run into him I'll be sure to lead him to somewhere that is less advantageous to him like the Chaos Beach. Also why am I talking to myself out loud?

-Vincent scratched behind his ear for a moment then got back up and looked around the area a bit before walking off to the south in search of Neru-

((Continues at Crash Pastures))
"Those who don't accept what they are can never find peace"

Curse of the Werewolf
phpBB [media]

Baroque and Beats
phpBB [media]

Down to the Gallows
phpBB [media]

Return to “Mythic Thickets”