Greeting from "The Witcher"

Personal info goes here. Make yourself comfy, 'cause you're not going anywhere! Mwahahaha- Okay, sorry. This is just an area to tell people about yourself, if you'd like. Remember that this is the OOC (out of character) area, so this is for your introduction.
The Witcher
Posts in topic: 1
Money: $300
Guild:

Greeting from "The Witcher"

Post by The Witcher » Sun Nov 28, 2010 12:55 am

First and foremost, I cannot spell. Take that to heart when anyone is RPing me for how I spell recouperate or dismay or critical or any of the other words I know the meaning to but enjoy butchering like Searia (the video game ... maker company) to a bunch of PS 1 classic characters (Farewell Crash Bandicoot, you are now forever dead to me)

I was refered here after a suacide attempt due to another site's horrid RP setup (If one more person enters this fight with the opening line of "And then suddenly *insert action detrimental to my toon* and saved Flame" I will hunt each and every one of you in real life and waterboard you!) Just by reading the rules I have found myself thinking up new weaknesses for my toon. Ahh self defication... its self fullfilling.

I would live to have (another) 5+ page greeting session for me to get to know the people who will be laying all sorts of whop ass on my sorry little toon(s).

K
Posts in topic: 3
Guild:

Post by K » Sun Nov 28, 2010 1:16 am

Searia...? Searia... Searia... Yeah, I got nothing. Don't worry, bro; I'm the only one here who can spell his way out of a paper bag. What? I don't know. Shut up. If ya' take a look around, you'll notice that I usually don't let spelling bother me, and I'm always offering to correct people's English for them. I can do it easily, since, as an admin, I can edit people's junk for them. The same offer is extended to you, friend.

Lmao, suicide attempt in response to a horrid setup... I can imagine that, sadly. No worries; we'll not have a flamer alliance to comply to, as the administration is going to crack flamers down. I mean, we're not going to swing our banhammer around as though tossing candy out, but we're not going to tolerate such bullshit as that. People will still swoop into your topics unexpectedly, and you'll have to learn and adapt, but that's just good RPing; it doesn't mean that we'll allow people to fuck everything that you do up.

For the record, most of us won't whoop your ass too badly, I'd think. I probably will, but I'll go easy! XD Komo would if he'd sit down, take his time, and think things through, but he often forgets those things. We'll see how your skill plays-out. -insert malicious grin here-
Resolute Myth
phpBB [media]

Grey Ultima
phpBB [media]

K
Guild:

Post by K » Sun Nov 28, 2010 1:25 am

OH, Sierra! Bloody 'ell, man! There are nearby mountains of the same name, for crying out loud! XDDD
Resolute Myth
phpBB [media]

Grey Ultima
phpBB [media]

the General
Posts in topic: 2
Factions: Earth Alliance of Sanctity Treaty
Guild:

Post by the General » Sun Nov 28, 2010 9:06 am

Sierra. The only truck. To drive the roads. Other than international 18 wheelers. Welcome to Seinvocc
Burning in the Skies (Those Glorious Speech Moments)
phpBB [media]

Gliding With Courage (Battle's and Other Tense Moments)
phpBB [media]

Upon My Very Soul (Alternate Battle Theme)
phpBB [media]

K
Guild:

Post by K » Sun Nov 28, 2010 7:13 pm

^ See that? That's what happens when you try to type everything on a Blackberry. It's really easy to hit the space bar twice, especially if you're a klutz, and the Blackberry puts a period and a capital every time that you do. It. Looks. Ritarded, doesn't. it?
Resolute Myth
phpBB [media]

Grey Ultima
phpBB [media]

the General
Posts in topic: 2
Factions: Earth Alliance of Sanctity Treaty
Guild:

Post by the General » Sun Nov 28, 2010 7:17 pm

Lol. I had it set to super sensetive by accident
Burning in the Skies (Those Glorious Speech Moments)
phpBB [media]

Gliding With Courage (Battle's and Other Tense Moments)
phpBB [media]

Upon My Very Soul (Alternate Battle Theme)
phpBB [media]

Return to “Introductions”